[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

14 minutes ago, masthu said:

Lol!  Right unnie! All she did was invite him and he gladly accepted the invitation. So this makes them even lmao :lol::lol:

Judging by the age restricted BTS and also her age and experience, I don’t think she was the one to invite but to accept the invitation :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Hi guys.  Do you happen to know on what page that JCW deny any romantic relationship with his past co star?  I've read it in this thread but I forgot who is that chingu and what page is it. 

Thanks.  

It's on page 1309. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Just now, daloula said:

Judging  by the age restricted BTS and also her age and experience, I don’t think she was the one to invite but to accept the invitation :lol:

True though unnie. I was just kiding earlier since i coudnt resist teasing these two :wink:Lol . Now you are making me want to watch the restricted bts once again. :lol: Honestly speaking hyunnie trusted him enough to accept his invitation. :wub: :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, masthu said:

True though unnie. I was just kiding earlier since i coudnt resist teasing these two :wink:Lol . Now you are making me want to watch the restricted bts once again. :lol: Honestly speaking hyunnie trusted him enough to accept his invitation. :wub: :D

They were hot together. And esp wookie, breathless at the end of their kiss scene.... Like "Hyunnie...what have you done to me? Its never get enough" 

:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, masthu said:

@daloula omgggg my face is so hot!!! Thats one dang clear gif guys! :D I see her ":tongue:". No wonder wookie lost it all lol! :lol: Hyunie pls take responsibility lmaooo :lol::lol:

Thank u for the clear gif unnie! 

:lol::lol::lol: I know how you feel... the first time that gif graced our thread months ago  (or at least the first time I noticed it, in a post by @lovethatlook - I still remember this, and that should tell you what kind of impact it had on me:wink:) my jaw dropped and I replayed it - zooming in, of course - so many times and I was afraid I was starting to see things :lol:, but other chingus here confirmed, and reassured me,  so I've been happily replaying it since then. And - despite having it saved on my pc, phone, and basically everywhere - every time it get reposted here I can't help pausing from reading and replaying it. Again. And again. :wub::wub::wub:

It's definitely my favorite kissing gif, followed by this one:

Image result for suspicious partner gif

If this makes me a certified Namji goner, so be it :tongue::tongue::tongue:

More hot stuff:

I've said it before... totally agree with the caption!

Jiji - her sexiest look was when she was kissed by Chang Wook

Not as hot, but lovely: 

and despite the size difference, even their hands fit so perfectly together :wub::wub::wub:

Good night from my part of the world, and Happy Sunday everyone! :heart: 

@masthu No worries, dear, about missing the fact that I had mentioned you the other day :D With all your posts, you must be swamped with notifications :o so it's easy to miss one. Besides, you are not obliged to reply anyway, so no problem at all :wink::) 

ctto

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 17

The Package (jTBC) 26.9%  (5,397 votes) 

While You Were Sleeping (SBS) 21.59%  (4,331 votes) 

Suspicious Partner (SBS) 18.47%  (3,705 votes) 

The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS) 12.21%  (2,450 votes) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Hi guys.  Do you happen to know on what page that JCW deny any romantic relationship with his past co star?  I've read it in this thread but I forgot who is that chingu and what page is it. 

Thanks.  

Good luck finding it Chingu, buried somewhere in the thousand pages hehehe

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

What does it means that 23 is signaficant number for them.  I did not get it?? 

As I remember 1 pic what shared on this thread when there are in a road shooting SP and the traffic light number is 23?? Is that related?? 

Thanks.  

It seems like every 23rd of the month, HK posts something in her IG (flower, candle, others). There was also a flower and wine shop who sold a bouquet of flowers for SJK on a 23rd day of whatever month. Shippers think it was their anniversary when they were dating. They're married now so Oct 31 is their new date :)

• Like 11

19 hours ago, daloula said:

How come they still give me the same feels as the first day? :flushed:

Im with you unnie! 

there is just too much passion and feelings in their kisses. Even though they were just filming, just look at how they kiss. 

JCW the vacuum cleaner kisser is jjang! :wub:

NJH the student rocks! She made JCW wanting more! :ph34r:

reposting...... coz I love this :heart:

Image result for kissing gif funny Image result for kissing gif funny

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

16 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

NJH the student rocks! She made JCW wanting more! :ph34r:

In the court kiss - seems like our baby girl had graduated from the school of Kiss & its proven she learned alots from the kiss  expert :tongue: .

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

15 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Thanks.  

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Good luck finding it Chingu, buried somewhere in the thousand pages hehehe

I think @reader123 already replied to that saying where to find her post where she talked about JCW denying those dating rumors, but if you are talking about the actual interviews / articles, probably google might be a better option since the link to those sources in indeed buried somewhere in the past over 1300 pages of this thread. LOL

I came up with this (I think these are specifically the articles Reader123 was referring to, since the dates match with those mentioned in her lovely post:D ) 

Healer: https://onehallyu.com/topic/146629-꿀잼-ji-chang-wook-claims-hes-not-dating-park-min-young/  (and possibly, indirectly: https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/ji-chang-wook-reveals-that-the-kissing-scenes-in-healer-made-him-nervous/

K2:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/ji-chang-wook-speaks-about-the-dating-rumors-involving-yoona

hope it helps :wink: 

And since we were talking about the hotness of NamJi's kisses, let me share also this tweet :wink: 

I am still holding on to hope that the DVD will include the BTS or at least a longer version from different camera angles of the court kiss. @pauliza 's latest post reminded me that - as it is - it's still underrated... 

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

JCW has said he normally gets red ears and hands. But in this particular scene his ears are literally on fire like to the point that he needs to keep touching them to cool them down :D

Hyunni has often said she is not use to doing aegyo or not too good at it actually, so when she does, it's probably rare, which makes it more special.Was hyunni's aegyo too much for wookie?

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

The time when you didn't know that's reel or real.
When i watched this BTS, i have bunch questions and it's confused me.
Cos HOW COULD THEY ACTED SO NATURAL LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE'S THE PRACTICE ONE?
And Wookie's eyes melted me, his smile and laugh reachs his eyes like the time has stopped for their happiness. And look at that touchy touchy everywhere :lol:

If you realized in drama, they didn't have any skinship until Jiwook touched Bonghee's head when she felt sleepy and slept together wkwkwk. They are both totally Goner for each other .
And they are my precious, this happiness spirits are real for them and we can see it clearly right :heart:

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Jiji - so comfy with each other - cuz it's only a thin throw over them, the outline of their bodies can be seen leaving not much to the imagination - they like to tease each other :lol:.

When Jcw stares at Njh why I feel it was so sexy :D

credit to the owner

• Like 17

The kind of relationship they have ..
where they are both comfortable in each other,there's no awkward moments,there's no pressure to act a certain way, while  sitting  by his side and talk about anything , you can see his worst but only talk about his best,you love hearing his stories , and you really love making time for him.. :D

*Somebody left this comment on my ig "How can she  be very comfortable holding his thigh for 18 seconds " :lol:

• Like 18
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, pauliza said:

*Somebody left this comment on my ig "How can she  be very comfortable holding his thigh for 18 seconds " :lol:

And also how could he feel comfortable enough with it to let her do so? They’re such a mystery 

:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 17