[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

47 minutes ago, masthu said:

Eye contact

2017-05-26_14-15-40.gif

Arm shaking?

2017-05-26_14-15-50.gif

Tickle Tickle

2017-05-26_14-16-26.gif

dispatch you arent helping my shipper heartu!!! :wub:

continued....

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/05/26/perfect-chemistry-between-ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-on-set/

Dispatch is hinting us next article will be hmmmmm LMAOOOO I know y’all know what I’m trying to say LMAOOOO xoxo 

• Like 18
  • LOL 2

I already share this video before, but I just notice that around 5.19 the wrap up party of SP, dispatch is covering it. Maybe that is why they are aloof with each other coz paparazzi  is monitoring them, now it really make sense they intentionally  ignore so it will not spark dating rumor. 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

i'm sure they are watching these two very privately. they usually do not OUT a couple immediately and I think if the artists management talked to them about the repercussion on  their talents' career if OUTED

Agreed unnie!  soop and glorious would take all measures to protect our couple. our shipping fandom is just growing day by day and we've got so many hints and proofs. Its like dispatch doesnt want to direct the spot light where our couple is concerned since it would be hard upon wookie and hyunnie .

7 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

Dispatch is hinting us next article will be hmmmmm LMAOOOO I know y’all know what I’m trying to say LMAOOOO xoxo 

Tbh this thought did cross my mind but then i was like may be im reading too much into it hehe.. LOL

So the next article from dispatch regarding our couple would be marriage news if the Almighty wills! :wink:

@Babyboomer Komawoyo unnie!!! Sending flying kisses your way :heart:

• Like 15

20 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Flashback Friday!

#flashbackfriday #lovecanwait #frenchkiss101 #diehaters 

First of all Thanks @lovethatlook for always sharing wonderful tounge action kissing posts. Can we all talk about how sensual it is for a k drama makeout session <_<  or maybe wookie was just feeling too uncomfortable to do that. NO no sorry he wanted to make his current girlfriend jealous by kissing his costar like there was no tomorrow and how he was dying to kiss her like he had been waiting for years to do that and how he didn't want to break the kiss by almost sucking her whole lip inside btw sometimes her lip is barely visible I wonder where it must be:wink:

I read a comment and I have to agree with that user kuddos to hyuniee for being such a sport ofcourse wookie is a good kisser but she made him the best. :wub:  and how she was still on ground and stable after being kissed by him that deep if I were her I would have fainted or died or jumped on him right there or maybe she is just habituated to such deep kisses from her oppa **haha delulu much**. I just want to say wookie boy definitely lost control there. First kiss and this one now why would a 10 years experience actor with several past kiss shoots do that:ph34r:.

Still don't believe that our ship is valid too bad you are in denial.:D

• Like 11
  • LOL 10

22 hours ago, xenom91 said:
Credit to owner.

Hi everyone! i know that this has been posted so many times but I just can't help it! I find it so cute that he wanted to kiss her! No right normal co-star would do such a thing!Agggghhh my heart!!!

Hahahah. Actually dearie.. He wasn't acting as though he wanted to kiss her. He was prolly acting as though he wanted to poke her with his e-cigarette (not sure on what the item is). Hahahahs. 

2 hours ago, daloula said:

I think this is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen in a kdrama press conference, all of this to just make a pose for a picture

Hahahahs. I know right. It so cute yet ridiculous at the same time. Hahahahs. The thing abt them is both of them appeared to be in sync at thinking they had to run through the motions of the dance to get the position. Hahahah. Isnt it easier to remember the last position and position themselves? Kaakak.  

• Like 16
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, masthu said:
Spot the difference <3

It's very understandable why many many of us could not move on from SP. Good thing I already binge watched DOTS and my couple already sailed and bound to dock. Any other kdrama from now on (at least for me) has a real big shoe to fill to stir my interest and get my undivided attention. 

• Like 19

13 hours ago, masthu said:

Dispatch are you a shipper as well?? :ph34r:

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun shows great couple chemistry on ‘Suspicious Partner’ press conference

Dispatch] Suspicious Partner, the new SBS TV series which airs tonight starring Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. The new couple during the press conference showed off great couple chemistry making fans all and more anticipate for the new drama.

Picture Perfect :ph34r:

Thank you for sharing this.I never know Dispatch released this kind of article .My first time reading this :D

• Like 13