[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 hours ago, malaya said:

Exactly. They were both lost. Sure they talked about Wookie's going to move his head to right first and Hyunie to the left (in sync), he's going to hold her head and that she's going to slowly move backwards as they kiss when its "light, camera, action". But from the BTS and the actual footage that was shown in the episode, they indeed were going thru their instincts and were very much all over each other. That's prolly why I remember @riririru posted that she heard one of the production staff say "opposite" (angle/side?). I think they were so in the moment they might have forgotten to change angles or movement so the production staff has to make the adjustments themselves and not the actors who were so into the moment and PD-nim and everyone just let them be. :lol:

In the final cut of the 3rd kiss for example, there were several angles and not counting NGs must have taken several takes (putting on my fake film student hat :lol:) just off the top of my head/remembered since watching these kisses countless of times it should be embedded in my memory by now: :lol:

1. establishing shot (outside of NJW's house after the laundrymat scene)

2. wide shot - NJW and EBH enters with NJW carrying the basket

3. medium shot as they said goodnight to each other after that brief kiss

4. over the shoulder shot for each of their angles as they each turn towards each other

5. middle shot for the passionate kiss, then EBH put down the basket 

6. extreme close up of BH of her arms 

7. close up and extreme close up of their passionate kiss, then medium shot of the kiss with all those superimposed images and effects

8. then we pan to the bedroom with them entering in shadowy light (soft) - here in the practice, PD-NIM said EBH was suppose to undress/take off NJW's coat but someone's in a hurry that NJW himself took off his suit jacket with not much help from EBH. Also remembered, Hyunie mentioning in one of her interviews, she bumped her head/hurt a bit during that scene. That tells me they weren't being careful and just kiss hungrily like a passionate couple wanting to get to the bed and get it on. :ph34r:

Beautifully written my dear! Thank you for sharing your analysis once again! 

9 hours ago, malaya said:

I wonder if above is the reason aside from scheduling conflicts (I believe PD-nim or DoP (cinematographer? was out of the country?). He's not comfortable doing commentaries of his own film/drama. He will end up being such a big critique and will prolly give it a negative score? LOL! 

Seriously though, I think one of the reasons Wookie's not able to participate in the commentary is the legal ramifications. If the DVD will officially come out to the market and be available in 2018 which is during his MS then likely that would be against the rules (indirectly participating in the practice of his profession as an actor). 

Perhaps.  But he did do the commentary for healer director's cut. ): as for the legal side, if I'm not wrong, I don't think it would be an issue cos I think not sure if it's just Wookie or other stars but I've heard of them filming advertisement before enlisting and the advertisement and endorsement only launched after they enlisted so I don't think this would be a prob. ): 

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Thank you so much for elaborate it...since i can't view it...btw think I know which pic you talked about...i guess is bts pic...

I'll try reporting again hope you can see it. Hehe. 

Ctto

• Like 16

#photos #filmcameras

The film cameras photos that Hyo took

My appearance that Hyo took

Not making me look prettier

And not making me look uglier either

She took the photos with the right atmosphere that i have in real life

This is why i like the photos that Hyo took

Whether it's photos taken with film cameras or handphones!

(not sure about this part... Senpais help) ~I just upload them hehehe

I will get yelled at..

Edited by riririru
Spaces.....
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 11

12 minutes ago, riririru said:

#photos #filmcameras

The film cameras photos that Hyo took

My appearance that Hyo took

Not making me look prettier

And not making me look uglier either

She took the photos with the right atmosphere that i have in real life

This is why i like the photos that Hyo took

Whether it's photos taken with film cameras or handphones!

I will get yelled at..

Why is she so poetic~~ my heartu~~ 

add on for the bolder parts: according to Weibo Chinese translation, I think she meant:

hyo tells me to inform her when I upload so that she can tell me the resolution (me: I think it meant how to cut the photo nicely and without the yellow parts in her ig post), but I uploaded just like that. I'm gonna be yell at. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4150048771938747 

ctto.

Edited by tomago
I don't like the space!!!
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, riririru said:

She asked me to tell her abt the aspect ratios (photosize) if i want to upload,  but i just upload them anyway..   Hehehe

hope it's the correct translation.. And big thanks to @riririru again.. *send hearts*  (´ ▽`).。o♡

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I miss hyunieeee so much her updated message in her fancafe tear me up. She is so simple and humble girl how Wookie so lucky to have her.

Im watching Whats in my Family right now Seoul her character in the series is my favorite she is a positive and cheerful and proud woman. Some of the scenes remind me SP idk if im into NamJi so much that even the little things in WHIMF reminds me some scenes in SP hehe 

ANd oh, for how long will Soompi go back to its normal update it is soo hard to even backread here when I clicked next it going to another page. Huhuhu! And the big space and not showing ig pics tho feel like im missing something when I see big white space 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, daloula said:

Here is a translation of her fancafe update:

Reading her message at fancafe make me cry... miss her so much!! At the same time feel glad seeing her doing so well in her studies...:D

Btw did you guys feel same as me... I feel the sound so similar between Hyunie and Wookie letter... am I over delulu? Hahaha....

Omg...today is any special day? Hyunie change her insta profile pic... no longer her cute face...

95N1ZjM.jpg

21433284_1191417061003413_87999215388757

• Like 16

Hi everybody,  the photos are downloaded from Glorious Ent. NAVER

There are 60 photos which Hyunnie is appeared, whatever Hyunnie's back, side face, shoulder, hands, legs or only clothes sleeve. I think the photos shouldn't show other agency artist full frontal face

Do you find our lovely Hyunnie in those photos below?

Sorry about my poor English!!

http://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=7656288&memberNo=37437318

%EA%B5%AC%EC%84%B1%EC%BB%B7_(2)_%EB%A1%9

%EC%88%98%EC%83%81%ED%95%9C%ED%8C%8C%ED%

LJM_01_943_F1_%EB%A1%9C%EA%B3%A0.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Reading her message at fancafe make me cry... miss her so much!! At the same time feel glad seeing her doing so well in her studies...:D

Btw did you guys feel same as me... I feel the sound so similar between Hyunie and Wookie letter... am I over delulu? Hahaha....

Omg...today is any special day? Hyunie change her insta profile pic... no longer her cute face...

Lol both talk about seasons changing and getting colds, huh. nope.. not delulu.. *whistles*

Thanks @daloula for finding the translations! And riri for translating and everyone else for helping lol. Anybody on Soompi default theme? I'm scared to switch back but the spaces... gawwwwsh.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Cut and paste per soompi rules. Hee 21433284_1191417061003413_87999215388757

Probably she just acknowledge our squad to go to Korea in 2019.. Our flight is ready~ #NamjiSquadtoKorea2019 Lol :lol:

@piggieb chinggu, i think you will need to edit your post again.. Because soompi only allowed 3 photos per post,  the remaining photos you can put it under spoiler.. :) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Cut and paste per soompi rules. Hee 

Probably she just acknowledge our squad to go to Korea in 2019.. Our flight is ready~ #NamjiSquadtoKorea2019 Lol :lol:

@piggieb chinggu, i think you will need to edit your post again.. Because soompi only allowed 3 photos per post,  the remaining photos you can put it under spoiler.. :) 

I like this interpretation! :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

She asked me to tell her abt the aspect ratios (photosize) if i want to upload,  but i just upload them anyway..   Hehehe

hope it's the correct translation.. And big thanks to @riririru again.. *send hearts*  (´ ▽`).。o♡

Thank you :D

2 hours ago, tomago said:

Hyunnie updated in her fan cafe too!

https://twitter.com/haneulnariru/status/906387247326412800

@ririru~~ pls help with the translation. Thank you~

Spoiler

That acc is actually my twt acc XD

I added mine, you can check namjihyunact and otpshits' as well :D

Oh and guys how do you give a like/give a reaction to a post? Do i need to change the theme?

But if i change to default it become sooooo slow cries

Edited by riririru
Spaces grrrr
  • Like 13