[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Sorry to jump in :D

Hide contents

I have no idea about this. So, there is hate comment towards oppa from 2PM/JYPE fans or antis? :o just found out about this. But this is so random tbh just suddenly comparing jcw and taec. I repeat, so random. 

I'm a fan of 2PM and belong to the fandom, its quite upsetting if its come from my fellow hottest tho :(

And 2PM fans know better that we  already had a "goodbye" concert, their 6 Nights Concert was their last concert and they just literally stating that they are on hiatus. As a group. We also already knew about taec's enlistment tho.

Just saying~~~~

chingu dont worry. see spoiler for my comments. 

Spoiler

i dont think the person is a 2pm fan and any fan. i went to look at her/his previous posts, all of them are just sour comments/nothing good from his/her mouth. so i guess this person is just anti everything. 

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, tomago said:

chingu dont worry. see spoiler for my comments. 

Hide contents

i dont think the person is a 2pm fan and any fan. i went to look at her/his previous posts, all of them are just sour comments/nothing good from his/her mouth. so i guess this person is just anti everything. 

Spoiler

Yeah don't worry @miss0115 :) I just find it nonsensical when people compare and say what the "true definition of quiet" is. *rolls eyes* lol.  As if they are the paradigm of truth themselves. Happy that Taec enlisted quietly but there is no need to compare or target what JCW can't control (ppl taking photos in the temple or media coming to report his enlistment, etc)

Back to regular programming!

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Sorry to jump in :D

Hide contents

I have no idea about this. So, there is hate comment towards oppa from 2PM/JYPE fans or antis? :o just found out about this. But this is so random tbh just suddenly comparing jcw and taec. I repeat, so random. 

I'm a fan of 2PM and belong to the fandom, its quite upsetting if its come from my fellow hottest tho :(

And 2PM fans know better that we  already had a "goodbye" concert, their 6 Nights Concert was their last concert and they just literally stating that they are on hiatus. As a group. We also already knew about taec's enlistment tho.

Just saying~~~~

Spoiler

ahh. haters gonna hate. people have too much time on their hands nowadays. dont worry about them chingu! we need to focus on our ship <3. i hope hyunnie can update us soon and im looking forward to her vlive. she said she'll try to do one once a month.

on another note, ive been thinking. wookie didnt take part in the commentary but i wonder if its because he didn't want to or if he just didn't have the chance to.

we all know he was really busy post-SP with interviews, schedules, etc. but as busy as he is, knowing how meaning Sp was for him,  i think he would fork out an extra day just to do the commentary. i mean, he did have vacation for about 2 weeks. now taking into consideration maybe the timing didnt work out, hyunnie was already done with her schedule like a week or two before wookie's enlistment while he was on vacation, so they both would have been free. the other cast may have been busy, and i dont know how commentaries work but does everyone have to be free in order to record? i think ive seen some where only the main couple recorded and the rest recorded separately. a part of me feels like maybe he didn't want to for whatever reason, or maybe they didnt want him to? considering how uncontrollable he is IN THE BTS..can you only imagine him trying to comment and spill all the juice out on the commentary? LOL

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:
  Hide contents

ahh. haters gonna hate. people have too much time on their hands nowadays. dont worry about them chingu! we need to focus on our ship <3. i hope hyunnie can update us soon and im looking forward to her vlive. she said she'll try to do one once a month.

on another note, ive been thinking. wookie didnt take part in the commentary but i wonder if its because he didn't want to or if he just didn't have the chance to.

we all know he was really busy post-SP with interviews, schedules, etc. but as busy as he is, knowing how meaning Sp was for him,  i think he would fork out an extra day just to do the commentary. i mean, he did have vacation for about 2 weeks. now taking into consideration maybe the timing didnt work out, hyunnie was already done with her schedule like a week or two before wookie's enlistment while he was on vacation, so they both would have been free. the other cast may have been busy, and i dont know how commentaries work but does everyone have to be free in order to record? i think ive seen some where only the main couple recorded and the rest recorded separately. a part of me feels like maybe he didn't want to for whatever reason, or maybe they didnt want him to? considering how uncontrollable he is IN THE BTS..can you only imagine him trying to comment and spill all the juice out on the commentary? LOL

Spoiler

Are we now putting everything in spoilers? So fun!

Yeah some of us i think mentioned the possibility that agencies could have just decided that they would not do it together, damage-control, y'know! It might sound ridiculous or us being delulu but I think there is some truth in it.

Dong Ha didn't have anyth much post SP, I think Jang Hyuk Jin (Mr Bang) is live filming currently (Save Me), and Taejoon was busy with CFs and Hello Counselor (which he just quit due to crazy busy-ness). Or maybe the producers also needed to be free? Haha. We can speculate all we want zzz.

I think JCW would have loved to do it, considering he "couldn't move on".

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Here @0:59 he started to fidget. I think somebody mentioned it that it is his habit too aside from lip licking :D

My other question , did he did something like this before SP ?I just spotted he did this during SP.To be exact ,he started to fidget his watch before /after SP's kiss scene & also when he talked about kiss scene in mbc section tv (correct me if I am wrong ) :lol:

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

My other question , did he did something like this before SP ?I just spotted he did this during SP.To be exact ,he started to fidget his watch before /after SP's kiss scene & also when he talked about kiss scene in mbc section tv (correct me if I am wrong ) :lol:

I am not sure about that, but if he did that when nervous then probably. We can ask fans who have been following him for a long time now, maybe they can answer that dilemma. :ph34r::wub:

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:
This is my 1st time saw this video from this angle :lol:

credit to the owner & @ysrida_ because she found this .

Thank you for sharing this chingu! I've been wondering if jiji hands touched after hyunni returned to her seat but could never get a clear one till this video come along. And you can see how tickled wookie is by hyunni's actions. Hehehehe. 

Morning everyone! 

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Thank you for sharing this chingu! I've been wondering if jiji hands touched after hyunni returned to her seat but could never get a clear one till this video come along. And you can see how tickled wookie is by hyunni's actions. Hehehehe. 

Morning everyone! 

thanks @pauliza !! 

besides seeing how tickled is wookie, i also noted that in the midst of the video, smiley wookie looked at TJ and TJ gave kinda knowing look to wookie like, yes, thats ur girl. hahaha *dont mind me, functioning on delulu mode*

• Like 19