[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, firsttimeshipper said:

Yeeeeee!!!! Oh our otp!!! 

I think what really happened was, during this award ceremony, they had the chance to talk and practice their dialogues, and there JCW noticed how cheerful our Hyunnie is. He got smitten. Got curious of this used-to-be-child-now-a-lady in front of him. He got attracted to her at first encounter. Then knowing how bubbly Hyunnie is, they may have talked so much at the backstage before and after presenting the awards. 

Then it all started there. Then the unexpected meet-ups at the aluu salon, talks with fairy godmother, then the biggest chance to prove his feelings -- SP! 

Then boom! He realized she isn't just an ordinary lady. And what he felt isn't just an ordinary attraction. He realized that she fits perfectly into his hugs, kiss, hands, and heart. 

Ohhhh myyhy Gooodddd!!!!

cue love game song!  (≧∇≦)

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Buldok said:

Hide contents

Cr:Ameba

LOVE, LOVE this hospital kiss scene. They both looked DREAMY.... and Wookie got flustered again after the kiss .. as evident by fidgeting his watch.. plus staff teased him to leave after the take. 

• Like 24

On 9/1/2017 at 2:38 PM, masthu said:

Awww the slow motion vid!. They look soooo good together!  After watching this i cant help but miss them like crazy. Seeing them together makes my heart flutter as well.  I thought I achieved  30% on getting over SP and missing them but hell now this video made my withdrawals go back to 100%. Talk about a drama and the OTP making you feel all kinds of emotions at the same time. Its definitely is jiji and SP. 2019 feels sooooooo faaaaaaaaaaar weiyooo. My poor heartu 

Let's we thank the vid owner for finally decided to share the vid with us T___T such a precious gift for shippers at time like this >< lol

I don't think we can survive living without JiJi so fast hahaha they are just like O2 for us T__T

And I'm craving for more JiJi moments.....................huhuhuhu

On 9/1/2017 at 10:46 AM, genxv said:

@hazel30 thank you for sharing that video and @taonaka thank you for the slow-mo version.

Ah.... they are so cute. 10 seconds of them just talking can make us feel so happy. It's obvious how close they are. Technically they've only been shooting for about a month by then but they are already so comfortable with each other. :wub:

I don't know if the wallet/phone convo still matters but here is a shot of Hyunnie leaving and she is talking on the phone. I wonder if she's like most of us and pretends to be on the phone to cover awkward moments...hahahah. I mean, do you see anything on that screen? (I kid, I kid)

Hide contents

here's a shot of her arriving

Thanks for reporting back here. Aww.... puppy CTJ. He seems so serious sometimes and then he has completely random adorable moments. Also I love his cat. There's just something about a cat-person guy :D He'll never escape the milkshake thing now... hahah

@Loyal_ss520 thanks for sharing the video of JCW. It's so good to see him. Here we thought we would have to endure a long drought with no news but thanks to JCW/NJH and the chingus here there's always something to be happy about. We're blessed y'all. p/s @Buldok those hi-res gifs of yours are mesmerizing. Thanks for sharing them here. Please keep them coming ^_^

@miss0115 I'm loving your analysis... and I'm with you girl! I either want to rewind back to May or fast forward to 2019. I can't make up my mind! :wacko: 

Thankfully rewatching episodes and BTS never gets old. Can't wait for that DVD and to hear JiHyun's cute voice on the commentary. Is Kim Yewon not on it? I hope she is, because I like the frenemy thing going on in SP and the real-life friendship she has with Hyunie. So maybe fast-forwarding to whenever DVD comes out in next year is enough? (Will it really take 8 to 10 months? :bawling:) Must. wait. patiently.

Edit: @waveoflove oh, his drawing skills are actually really impressive. That's a pretty accurate caricature of JunHyung. @lovethatlook I see it :ph34r:

Lets just bouncing back and forth between May this year and May 2019 unnie T_T lol

On 9/1/2017 at 0:09 AM, pauliza said:

Couldn't agree more with this .If we look at properly at the slow motion video edited by @taonaka.Hyunie started to make a distance after Wookie waved at his fans .Maybe wookie's wave was a sign "Ok ,be cautious .Lots of people here " .And they are being cautios & suspicious since the very BEGINNING.This press con on 10th May ,means they just started filming a few of early episodes at this time .

I think Hyuni is being extra careful and mindful around oppa~ I dunno why....

But I appreciate what Hyuni did tho. She voluntary makes a space between her and oppa even tho they need to build chemistry at that time. it means she is also considering his fans feelings and all. she is so thoughtful T_T

Btw, I know its kind of late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY unnie!!! Wish you all the best and the most important thing is be healthy :wink: 

On 8/31/2017 at 11:39 PM, m i s z CHEN said:

wow this slowmo video really showed the better picture. i couldn't really see it in the normal version because it was too fast but you are totally right. when hyunnie realized people were watching, i dont think wookie was rushing to run away. when i first saw it without the slowmo, i thought, wow, why is wookie running ahead or walking fast? turns out hyunnie slowed down and wookie kept his pace. i wish the video recorded a bit longer - i wanted to see if wookie realized hyunnie slowed down and turned back to see where she was at...hyunnie indeed had a change in expression and distanced herself!

Yes, I want to see the longer video too ><

But its really nice of her, she just avoid any discomfort and let him and his fans having their own moment. Now, everybody have less reason to hate her (i wish) hehehe

• Like 20

I am also sad that there are so many things we are denied - DVD commentary, couple photoshoot/interview, red carpet pictures/speeches on Awards Shows...  
But this is really small price we have to pay. Wookie's MS is a good thing. There are bigger events waiting in 2019/20... 

Here is a vitamin from me...  I don't know if it has been shared before... But it won't hurt to see it again at all. :D
FMV in fifty shades style... "Crazy in love" made it look a lot sexier if that's possible... :D

credit to the rightful owner

• Like 24

*Fabulous!!Chingus!Im finished 10 pages back read

Welcome to Detective JiJi shippers.We strive to become the number one source of all thing Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun related.If anyone Love JiJi but dont know How or Where to start? Here!! a more thousand pages contain contents from awesome members who sacrificed and devoted oneself for JiJi and spazzing our thread never sleep.We are the best Laptop or smartphone Team.If you have smth curious or anything to suspected ab JiJi.Call us!! We can help you!!:D

Achieving-Excellence-in-Care-Services.jp

30A.jpg

istock_000019224566small.jpg

• Like 19