[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Byeontae Squad representing? lol

After 100 days in the military he will be on fire.

Wonder what JHs reaction is when she sees that recent military pic of Wookie .... its right in your face LOL. You would have to have had LASIK gone wrong if u cant see that bulge.

I love it that you guys haven't lost your byuntae touch.  'Tis one reason that makes this ship so  SPECIAL. 

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

i zoomed in and i saw like a blanket that's pulled pretty high up between wookie and hyunnie. do you guys see it? what is that..i was trying to see if that's something between hyunnie and wookie or if it's just the same blanket pulled up high? the placement of that peek of the blanket is confusing me LOL

Its possible that they have two same type of fleece blankets on this scene. One is wrapped over Wookie and the other is over the two of them. I'm using my phone so it's hard to tell because the pic comes out highly pixelated when I zoom it in.  

BTW, for mobile phone users: if you want to take out pics, gif, vid when you quote, just put the cursor or place the pad of your finger to move cursor on the pic or gif you want to cut. Once the cursor highlights it, the choices or promt  will then appear like "cut, paste, copy, etc.". Then you can tap on the cut.  I just did that with my quote of @m i s z CHEN post

Edited by malaya
ETA:
  • Like 17

Morning! I see Byeontae squad is active today.. Thanks to Wookie! :ph34r::D

This is nothing serious..  Just some delulu analysis that somehow catch my attention.. Thanks to IG owner that make these similarities comparison..at first I didn't know Hyunnie and Wookie have a few photos that somehow have the same kind of vibe.. Idk how to explain.. Ermm anyone get what i mean? :sweatingbullets: I think its cute... 2 different person, posted several photos at different time,  but still they got some similarities between them.. Lol 

Again,  this is nothing serious,so don't take it seriously.. (~_^)

Spoiler

• Like 24

18 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

. Ermm anyone get what i mean? :sweatingbullets: I think its cute... 2 different person, posted several photos at different time,  but still they got some similarities between them.. Lol 

Again,  this is nothing serious,so don't take it seriously.. (~_^)

Actually I found one shipper's ig who also did this analysis .But she privated her ig  & I can't posted her findings here .Couln't agree more with this .They even posted the same strawberry cheesecake with the almost same decoration on their ig.How sweet & cute coincidence :lol:

Spoiler

The ig is @amriany_adinda 

• Like 18

I remember somebody said at ealier of this thread .Either  @MoonlightSerenade or @masthu if I am not mistaken .I am paraphrasing "This ship is absolutely SAILING when we have to face the pirates (ig hackers ) ,bird's poo (crazy haters at sns ) & etc(i can't remember the rest ) .And something like this really happened for REAL now .

• Like 23

Just now, masthu said:

I really dunno why I can't embed the video. Theres a slow motion of hyunnie and wookie at the SMA Awww. Correct me if im wrong both were holding on to each other until the very end :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYix1CEDEZmiav-4U-FaAveLoWrSZJhirGtXn00/?taken-by=amriany_adinda

ooh nooo. why cant I see it chingu?

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

I really dunno why I can't embed the video. Theres a slow motion of hyunnie and wookie at the SMA Awww. Correct me if im wrong both were holding on to each other until the very end :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYix1CEDEZmiav-4U-FaAveLoWrSZJhirGtXn00/?taken-by=amriany_adinda

I think because the ig is private :D

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

I think this is my 1st time saw this fancam video Did they holding  hand while going down the stairs?????????????

• Like 15