[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

55 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Gahhhh, I forgot abt Hyunie's perfume! Tomorrow I'm gonna go back to Sephora and look for it. I gotta find out why Wookie was so addicted to her smell :lol:

Please find out! I wanna know detail of that smell :D 

I'm Body Shop user hahaha 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Huntergal said:

@Loyal_ss520 Hearteu for sharing those precious pics! :wub: Thank you! 

Gawd, look at those smexy veins popping on his arms! And his big hand too! And how tight he's hugging her...that skin to skin contact! Kyaaaa!!! *dead from swooning too much* 

@Huntergal chinggu, maybe get use to do stunt action, hence, even rom com every scene is done with extra force/energy. Plus, BH also his hostage. Hehe :lol: 

21 minutes ago, tomago said:

or maybe he was using extra force to restrain himself from doing more.. :ph34r:

Omo omo chingu, the temptation must be pretty strong for him until his veins popping out:ph34r: *run, I'm innocent ****

2 hours ago, magoner said:

Even me till now I have no idea how to put images and videos....:D

@magoner @salmonnigiri Sorry you're questions may have been lost in the pages. I'm no expert (I'm still trying to learn how to make gifs) but with videos and photos:

1. You can embed a youtube video by copying the url (https://www.youtube__) and paste it on whichever portion of your reply or comment. 

2. You can also embed an IG pic or vid directly by copying the original IG link and paste it on your post/reply.

2. To embed a photo, you will need to save it and then upload it on an image hosting website. I don't known what are the latest ones as I still use imageshack. I think someone mentioned imgur, etc. Copy the url link after uploading and insert that link by clicking the "Insert other media" at the lowest right corner of your reply window. Pick on the dropdown "insert image from URL". 

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Thanks sweetie for your translations!! *hearteu*

Ommo, so these guys are posting for poster? When I heard poster, I imagine them posing smexy like the ones firefighters in the US did...ROFL!!

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Can we have this kinda poster when Wookie does it? It's for Hyunie. B):phew:

Hehe! They can do their version of the Chippendale Live Show. Hubba Hubba!! :ph34r::lol:

54 minutes ago, feliciadreamer said:

@Huntergal chinggu, maybe get use to do stunt action, hence, even rom com every scene is done with extra force/energy. Hehe :lol: 

39 minutes ago, tomago said:

or maybe he was using extra force to restrain himself from doing more.. :ph34r:

He was being forceful or he was so into the moment he forgot to be gentle. Didn't Hyunie mentioned during the 3rd kiss, she banged her head into door/wall or something like it.  LOL! :lol:

• Like 19

13 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

PLS DON'T SHARE ON INSTA! 

I will put under spoiler...to be safe...

Hide contents

Deabak...deabak... I spot something...hehe.. previously chingus has discuss about Wookie post the a photo of Hyunie order food from his food truck right? And we know that pic is taken by Wookie as Glorious posted a photo of him taking the food truck pic, right? And tonight I visit again Glorious naver post(food truck topic), and I spot something... there is another pic of Wookie taking Hyunie pic...and this time he not taking back view of Hyunie...in another way, Hyunie and another staff was posing in front of the food truck and let Wookie take their pic... just zoom in the pic and you will see it! From Wookie's back view, I can imagine his expression when taking this which he is smiling happily.... hahahaha XD too bad he did share it out with us... nevermine we understand...as *bae pic is only viewable for him*:D

@Hello_JIS did this being mention before?

If yes...then sorry ya...for bring it out again...as I too excited after saw this pic...haha...:blush:

Kyaaah. Currently on RL mode right now and then decided to open the thread  and Bam!!! Saw ur post chingu! Omo! Gave me chills! Hahahahahha kyaaaah. I cant concentrate now :wub: haha Kamsahamnida Chingu!!!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, malaya said:

@magoner @salmonnigiri Sorry you're questions may have been lost in the pages. I'm no expert (I'm still trying to learn how to make gifs) but with videos and photos:

1. You can embed a youtube video by copying the url (https://www.youtube__) and paste it on whichever portion of your reply or comment. 

2. You can also embed an IG pic or vid directly by copying the original IG link and paste it on your post/reply.

2. To embed a photo, you will need to save it and then upload it on an image hosting website. I don't known what are the latest ones as I still use imageshack. I think someone mentioned imgur, etc. Copy the url link after uploading and insert that link by clicking the "Insert other media" at the lowest right corner of your reply window. Pick on the dropdown "insert image from URL". 

Thank u dear chingu .....:)

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so triggered by this! its giving me so much feels!!!!  JH could literally do anything under the blanket, right? so close to his neck and I wonder where her hands are. *screams and runs away*

Under the blanket???  :tongue::ph34r:

Spoiler

Image result

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so triggered by this! its giving me so much feels!!!!  JH could literally do anything under the blanket, right? so close to his neck and I wonder where her hands are. *screams and runs away*

All I know, it's....

giphy.gif

No blanket scene of JCW's could top our OTP's blanket scene. Body to body contact, tight hold of her hands, nuzzling her head, kiss her head and shoulder and hug her so tight as if they are one person. :phew:

• Like 22

@pauliza I really love that you would receive such a dm dearie! Pls help us say thank you to the person who dm you cos she so precious! Hehe. 

19 hours ago, hazel30 said:

Heol,,,  I never noticed this.  He actually put his hands on her waist.  I mn,  they didn't have a proper relation that time.  So he casually unknowingly comfortably naturally did that..  Waaah.. 

C: twitter

And now I need to run back to watch this scene! Thank you for pointing it out! 

14 hours ago, thehanz said:

Also did y'all notice how in the court kiss at some angles, it looks like jichangwook is smiling(?) 

I can't watch the video.. So sad. Nvm, I shall go scrutinise the episode again! 

10 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I love this part too. NJH was arguing with JCW something about letting him sleep in the scene. JCW is a such a push over, he was so cute and kinda dismiss her nicely so PD said that NJH's aegyo was so cute. NJH still had the last word. these 2 are just too in love.

Wondered what they were arguing about in that scene. Hahahahha. But he's totally indulging her isn't he? LOL

6 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Omomomo! Hyunie like this??? Daebak! Especially since the lyrics start with: Boy, could you be the real one? Could you really be that someone?.....Is it love, when I think about the time we spent together.....Is it love? If there ain't nobody but you in my head...

Seems someone is missing Wookie so much. 

When I first watched this video which taeyang posted, and I heard it, I tot of jiji.. And now you're saying hyunni liked it too. Omo! 

1 hour ago, Buldok said:

"Suspicious Partner" Press Conference (Part 3)~♡:wub:

I really really really wish I can watch the full proper interview for this. Sighs. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, spy booble said:

The collection of "Jo malone"Perfume.So many natural fragrance...I dont know which one her fav!!!For me I love orange or ginger.:D

Wood sage smells nice and the scent is not too common. Nectarine is also good :tongue:

• Like 13