[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

for me... not this one (i'm already a shipper then by this BTS, really doomed hehehe). the first one was the BTS piggy back ride scene. they were standing by the door (after the piggy back) and PD Nim giving instruction. Hyuni was behind Wookie and he glided his hands to hold her wrists.

1 hour ago, salmonnigiri said:

That's the second BTS I was talking about but the BTS @songsongdiehard and I were talking about was this one. It starts at 58 seconds. I watch this video religiously :glasses:

Ok .Thank you .Got it :lol:.This part,right ? 

• Like 20

LOL chingus, just saw this news article about hyeri and her ideal type. REMINDS ME OF WOOKIE/HYUNNIE AND THEIR IDEAL TYPES. im telling u guys, IT'S HINTS TO US. HINTS FOR OUR FUTURE!!! but honestly, i dont even think theyre hints. i feel like for wookie and hyunnie, theyre more like, CONFIRMATION THAT I LIKE U. NATIONAL CONFIRMATION!!!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/hyeris-past-talk-about-her-ideal-type-regains-attention-following-her-dating-news-with-ryu-joon-yeol

• Like 22

17 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

yup!! super suspicious!! she openly likes SIG IG posts even after her drama ended but not wookie's? HMM!! hyunnie's sis also liked SIG's pics but i dont think she ever liked wookie's. suspicious bunch!

considering how touchy and clingy wookie was to hyunnie during 4 months of filming, guy must be in angst now that he's stuck at MS..no more touchy touchy LOL. he must be having withdrawals!

She bro zoned SIG and had only brotherly feelings towards him so she was all okay to like his pic (its not like there weren't dating rumors between the two but yet she was okay with liking his pics) but when it comes to wookies pics shes all very cautious like why?? what really changed that made you and your sis to completely avoid liking his pics? I think you guys know the answer all along keke :lol:... The more she tries be cautious, bigger the give away :tongue:

Poor wookie his lips and hands must be itching to touch her. Im pretty sure he must be reminiscing the moments. I heard that you can excess the internet right?? Did he get to see her CECI photoshoot? I bet  that he had a sleepless night. :D

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOL chingus, just saw this news article about hyeri and her ideal type. REMINDS ME OF WOOKIE/HYUNNIE AND THEIR IDEAL TYPES. im telling u guys, IT'S HINTS TO US. HINTS FOR OUR FUTURE!!! but honestly, i dont even think theyre hints. i feel like for wookie and hyunnie, theyre more like, CONFIRMATION THAT I LIKE U. NATIONAL CONFIRMATION!!!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/hyeris-past-talk-about-her-ideal-type-regains-attention-following-her-dating-news-with-ryu-joon-yeol

WOW ...I GOT MY GOOSEBUMPS!!!

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Spoiler

I accidentally saw one post from other ship when I am looking for Jcw's hashtag .They claimed their bias is a GODDESS & our baby girl is UGLY  .And they claimed JCW draw their bias in this post .Hahaha..did they realized what JCW said in this video ?He said "Looks is not important.What important is her heart " .Did they realized this drawing not scychronize with their idol GODDESS looks? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!You insulted our bias & indirectly admit your ship is sinking .Yes ,NJH doesn't have goddesss looks .But did JCW care about that ?The answer is absolutely NO if we are referring to this video .

9 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

which part gave u goosebumps? am i not reading what you are reading? hahahahah

Hahaha.THE IDEAL PART .Look at this video :lol:

• Like 17

17 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Its an open secret in the industry keke. All we have to do is wait patiently until they confirm their marriage news to the public if the Almighty wills:wub:

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I keep trying to think how hyunnie will go visit wookie. i dont think she has a car? is she going with a group? i always interpreted her answer as in she's going alone LOL

when another actress was asked "i heard you are going to visit XYZ in the army", she said "yeah,a s a group we decided to go visit him" that told me it was just purely nothing going on - like, yeah, we worked together as costars and we are all going to visit.

but with wookie's HEY OMG HE'S ACTUALLY REALLY SMART?? HE TOLD EVERYONE NOT TO GO VISIT HIM. I REMEMBER HYUNNIE SAID his MS enlistment date was announced and everyone said they were gonna go visit and he told everyone NOT to, but his interview said but he would be grateful for hyunnie to go. he probably doesnt want to see anyone but hyunnie LOLOL

i always envisioned hyunnie going to visit him by taking the train or bus - i saw a pic where wookie visited his friend in military before and it was in one private room and he brought food. aww i wish wookie will be stationed soon after his training and hyunnie can go visit.

what happened to CTJ lately? he's been pretty quiet. i actually kind of wanted to read his interviews on SP - doesnt seem like there were any for him? considering he had quite some scenes with hyunnie, i wanna hear his thoughts too, but he's been MIA on IG and in the news. CTJ plays an important part in wookie and hyunnie's relationship too man. i envision him in real life just like his character - supportive of the two.

I always thought she would take the train too. I also considered her going with kangaroo but now that we know they don't personally know each other that's outta the picture. Maybe she would go with fairy god mother? She is a celebrity after all I mean they do have their vans they could take even if they don't personally drive. In the back of my mind I see her visiting him with his omma :)) alr let me hop back into reality now 

• Like 19

Hello y'all......I opened this thread via the main soompi thread and it gave me a chuckle that the top 4 for top posters at soompi are peeps fro this NamJi thread. Though we don't monopolize the top 5 but still out of 5 we have 4 on the top. Despite that people have slowed down or are in hiatus....LOL! :lol:

21 minutes ago, salmonnigiri said:

I always thought she would take the train too. I also considered her going with kangaroo but now that we know they don't personally know each other that's outta the picture. Maybe she would go with fairy god mother? She is a celebrity after all I mean they do have their vans they could take even if they don't personally drive. In the back of my mind I see her visiting him with his omma :)) alr let me hop back into reality now 

33 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I keep trying to think how hyunnie will go visit wookie. i dont think she has a car? is she going with a group? i always interpreted her answer as in she's going alone LOL

when another actress was asked "i heard you are going to visit XYZ in the army", she said "yeah,a s a group we decided to go visit him" that told me it was just purely nothing going on - like, yeah, we worked together as costars and we are all going to visit.

but with wookie's HEY OMG HE'S ACTUALLY REALLY SMART?? HE TOLD EVERYONE NOT TO GO VISIT HIM. I REMEMBER HYUNNIE SAID his MS enlistment date was announced and everyone said they were gonna go visit and he told everyone NOT to, but his interview said but he would be grateful for hyunnie to go. he probably doesnt want to see anyone but hyunnie LOLOL

i always envisioned hyunnie going to visit him by taking the train or bus - i saw a pic where wookie visited his friend in military before and it was in one private room and he brought food. aww i wish wookie will be stationed soon after his training and hyunnie can go visit.

what happened to CTJ lately? he's been pretty quiet. i actually kind of wanted to read his interviews on SP - doesnt seem like there were any for him? considering he had quite some scenes with hyunnie, i wanna hear his thoughts too, but he's been MIA on IG and in the news. CTJ plays an important part in wookie and hyunnie's relationship too man. i envision him in real life just like his character - supportive of the two.

I've pictured this scenario @m i s z CHEN mentioned in her post above. It will make sense if she goes there with the Aluu people. She can be incognito and easier to hide her if they come as a group if they want her visit on the down low. I don't even expect to hear any news about this visit unless they post photos. And if photos are leaked, it'll be a group picture LOL!. :lol:

30 minutes ago, masthu said:

Its an open secret in the industry keke. All we have to do is wait patiently until they confirm their marriage news to the public if the Almighty wills:wub:

LOL! I remember a HW couple whose couple-dom was pretty known in the industry and they were considered and open secret. They're really not trying to hide, just kept things under the radar. Its only later when their relationship was revealed that sightings of them were true and their industry friends let on here and there that they had dinner or were together at some family occasions and what not. There were also photos of them about them being out and about and if you connect the dots they were in the same city and area.  

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOLOL!! poor CTJ was probably like, man these lovebirds, IM LONELY TOO LOOK AT ME!! but those two lovers only have eyes for each other <3 TOO OBVIOUS DON'T YOU THINK!!!

Poor CTJ ㅠㅠ but he's cute kekeke

tumblr_ormfyftBDn1tbo1cfo7_400.gif

• Like 23

20 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOLOL!! poor CTJ was probably like, man these lovebirds, IM LONELY TOO LOOK AT ME!! but those two lovers only have eyes for each other <3 TOO OBVIOUS DON'T YOU THINK!!!

haha.. reminds me of the scene whereby the 2 love birds like each other IG and poor CTJ was treated like transparent. hahaha

• Like 20