[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

18 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Actually blue is Njh favorite color...BUT have anybody noticed JCW's birthday color theme ?It was BLUE,right ?Coincidence or NJH is the birthday 's planner ? 

Hahaha...now I got headache :lol:

Looks to me, like its blue and white! LMAO! Lets add more headache for you!

• Like 9

@Loyal_ss520,Thanks for the video you shared...now we have more videos to analized  hehehe.I noticed that the black guy run so fast  into the white guy as if he expecting him to be there and grab the gift bag so fast.WHY? They look like rushing to the other side of the parking lot..And for sure we have to find out who's that person who brought it..This is killing us hahahaha. Maybe its really a surprised from someone ?And i remember thAT I SAW a white VAn with curtain somewhere ..but i forgot who's  ig account .I was'nt  paying attention on that time until i saw the videos when JCW run  so fast.

I hope the JIJI shippers does'nt need to comment on NJH and JCW family and friends Circle IG account  or else they will make their account on private .

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Looks to me, like its blue and white! LMAO! Lets add more headache for you!

And 1 of my ig friend gave me another headache ...what if the guy from wookie's team was attended NJH's last year birthday party ?Because we had discussed they are meeting the same circle of peoples ,right ?And we still not recognised the guy in njh's video .Hahaha....my friend said this "Haha. If it's real, I'm really go to a bar and dance all night because it means they started dating for months ! " .This is just a delulu conversation .Don't take it seriously :lol:

• Like 16

Guys can someone who have a good eyes,  I know it's hard to look at the picture coz wookie is sitting sideways but can you guys notice if wookie had that blister in his lips already? I think that picture is before that mysterious paper bag appeared?  The picture was posted by her stylist I think, with the squad they are busy with their phones. Thank you :ph34r:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, flamingo101 said:

@Loyal_ss520,Thanks for the video you shared...now we have more videos to analized  hehehe.I noticed that the black guy run so fast  into the white guy as if he expecting him to be there and grab the gift bag so fast.WHY? They look like rushing to the other side of the parking lot..And for sure we have to find out who's that person who brought it..This is killing us hahahaha. Maybe its really a surprised from someone ?And i remember thAT I SAW a white VAn with curtain somewhere ..but i forgot who's  ig account .I was'nt  paying attention on that time until i saw the videos when JCW run  so fast.

I hope the JIJI shippers does'nt need to comment on NJH and JCW family and friends Circle IG account  or else they will make their account on private .

Ow that is your assignment, finding the white van. Hahaha. Just kidding. But if you do we will be very thankful. 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I think its the same guy. But I thought he is from wookie's team. Now my head is spinning with all these commotions :crazy::ph34r:

Me too first I thought maybe they look similar then I thought naaa they are not ...and i checked again now it looks similar oh gosh m havinheadache ..... 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

And 1 of my ig friend gave me another headache ...what if the guy from wookie's team was attended NJH's last year birthday party ?Because we had discussed they are meeting the same circle of peoples ,right ?And we still not recognised the guy in njh's video .Hahaha....my friend said this "Haha. If it's real, I'm really go to a bar and dance all night because it means they started dating for months ! " .This is just a delulu conversation .Don't take it seriously :lol:

Ooooh. Now my head is really spinning!!! :lol:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Guys can someone who have a good eyes,  I know it's hard to look at the picture coz wookie is sitting sideways but can you guys notice if wookie had that blister in his lips already? I think that picture is before that mysterious paper bag appeared?  The picture was posted by her stylist I think, with the squad they are busy with their phones. Thank you :ph34r:

He had that blister , in the pic posted by glorious ent (I guess) before the enlistment (the white T) .

iAICQBG.jpg

• Like 15

Wah.. Daebak to our CSI squad.. We need all of fans's handphone on the day changwook enlisted. 

White shirt man.. Who is he? From where he get the paper bag? When changwook run to nowhere and come back with enjoyment and relaxing.. His mother not behind him right? So where are he goes and whose he see and to whom the that bag he give? 

The puzzle almost complete. We need more angle of video before we jump into conclusions. Don't forget about their blister lips. We must dig it for answer. 

Good job to our squads.thank you for the gif, video analysis, theory and everything.  Love u all. Keep it up. Love changwookjihyun forever.. What she doing and what he doing.. I so miss them. 

• Like 23

man you guys are fast. i cant keep up. i went to bed and woke up to like over 10 pages aaahhhh. 

i should be working but this is the first thing i open and read HAHAHAHAHA

anyways......nice work on the videos. you guys are good. we do need to find out who that guy in the white shirt is.

as for the lips.....its a cold sore!!!! or it can be from stress. nothing more. 

i wonder how no one was able to take a picture or video of the other car he ran to. you can see so many people with cameras...weird. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, malaya said:

So Wookie drives. And this probably one of their soccer game meet-ups. Methinks he does something like this when he's dating. One of his friends picks him up or he goes to a friend's place. Then switch cars and he drives, then meet the date and they go somewhere. 

BTW, @Hello_JIS You are absolutely fantastic, do you know that? I bow down to your awesome CSI skills. 

Thanks for ur compliment:blush:

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys I found something... but please don't spread out this forum! I saw the info about suspecting the black chubby guy is similar to the chubby guy in Hyunie video has spread viral in insta... but we already agree that is not same guy right? Case already close right? But those JiJi fans spread it like....haizz no comment... 

Okay back to the info that I found is just now I search in weibo about Wookie news and saw a fancam when he reach the camp base...n that video has record it where the paper bag come from...actually the paper is from the white shirt guy and hand it to black shirt chubby guy...and from that video also record that Wookie run to other side parking...

https://gifyu.com/image/znek (please click on the view the gif, I don't know why it cannot show out here, so I just screen shot it)

For the full video link: http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:7aec1a66fd57f71ab65f40b56216c9ef

I heard from the video,the Korean fans also don't know why he run so fast...i heard the fans said "wae(why)? Oedi ka(where he go)?"hahahaha...

COOL!!!

We are closing to the truth step by step:glasses:. Please tag me when you find anything next time!!!!!:)

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Not sure if this is worth mentioning but a few weeks ago when i was bored out of my brains and had my CSI cap on, i stalked one of Mr Kang wooo wooos IG friend because i noticed she makes comments on his posts and he responds to them. Shes a writer. So what i found was that she is friends with the whole of team Wookie. She wasnt following JH at the time. Today she made a comment on his IG post and i went back and checked her page and well well, guess who she follows now, Ji Hyunnie. Slowly but surely, they cant hide their connections and associations. Hope though their dating status comes out when they are ready to announce it.

kekekkekekek

It is definitely valuable information. They pretend to be cool to each other's circle (don't like pics or follow each other on IG), but somehow their friends' friends give us hints occasionally.:tongue:

• Like 20