[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

uh, were you looking for the #byeontae version? anybody who would like to oblige? @Dingy Conk @lovethatlook @Huntergal @MoonlightSerenade ohhhh welcome back @attriste 

Her face was nestled at his neck sooooo... there are a lot of possible things she could have done there... use of tongue is possible LMAO! *gasps* But I am not going to say for fear of incriminating myself!

i already know, when it comes to a secret code like a blanket, lollipop, etc..so many words now.. LOL.. a lot of things will come to your mind, guys. i already expecting them. LOL.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

uh, were you looking for the #byeontae version? anybody who would like to oblige? @Dingy Conk @lovethatlook @Huntergal @MoonlightSerenade ohhhh welcome back @attriste 

Will use their character's acronyms for this post, coz I don't feel like taking "risks" this moment... too exhausted from work :) 

Hmmm... one or a combination of the following possibilities (not exhaustive list) during the tight hug on bed:

- BH face (nose) landed on NJW neck and who knows... proceeds to arm pit... I am not sure if that's a turn on or not. Different strokes (ooohh... strokes! Sexy word!) for different folks. *shrug*

- BH face (mouth) landed on NJW neck, and later progresses to nuzzle NJW chest... erm, nipple area... and maybe her hot breathe or tongue... Ok, I won't elaborate. Coz we all have excellent imagination.

- BH left arm/hand may be placed on NJW chest... and her right arm goes around his waist or butt, which means part of her chest makes contact with part of his chest..... u go imagine. Lolol! 

- if both of BH arms/hands are in front of her (perhaps to protect her chest)... well, either they are placed on his chest or somewhere down out there...

- both their hips are pressed against each other at all times 

- her legs may rest between his legs, like the bts showed.

Wow... this sounds hot, and technical and dry at same time. :tongue:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, lhej07 said:

If I may add also with the heart fluttering scenes... mine was their bed scene. It was sensual, yes but watching it closely, BH didn't do anything, JW did all the "actions". So although it was NJH's first bed scene, it was done  "decently". I felt that the director and JCW did protect her in this scene. I was just wondering when BH faced JW and he hugged her, which part of JW'S topless body did her lips land??? 

Thankyou guys for d kind words @lhej07 and @masthu

With regards to your question..a good one.. I shall answer that with images soon 

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Uhmm, under the blanket? hahaha I wondered as well. She hugged him but I think he pulled the blanket a little over her, since it was just her head that can be seen LMAO! Hey, Ji Hyunie.. What were you doing under the blanket?

Haha smelling him would be a good realistic one.

And feeling hot .partially due to that thick blanket and partially cause of a top naked hot guy

52 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I feel the same way too. It is their kissing song. As I said before, I always hear "im BREEDING your love" in the chorus everytime they kiss. This song is apt with the emotions in their kisses I guess. 

Now then i rem. U coined that Breeding your love..hahah the song seems more sensual aft this. Fillng our heads with breeeeeding...

43 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

the hug might be tight..probably her eyes were closed, smelled him and felt his heartbeat. (this probably the wholesome version - anyone, for another version??)

Haha ur version is realistic. 

@Dingy Conk provided a wholesome version. Haha by the way chingu its rather hot and moist version as opposed to "dry"

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Today will be a good day since I wake up to @MoonlightSerenade's sizzling-hawt-shookttt posts! :lol: *clap clap clap* Daebak, chingu yahh! *hearteu* Mr Boner is out to play, huh...:phew:

That scene where he said, "Don't fall for me"...I remember yelling at the screen, "Waeeee??" lmao...so dramatic. There are so many heart fluttering moments...him covering her hands with his jacket while she was under arrest, the way his hands reach out for her unconsciously, him smiling seeing BH feeling worried he came home late, that let's-bang-right-now-tie-scene, him looking intently at her bruises, him going after that michiensaeki old man who hurt BH....kyaaa so much more. 

Hhhhh!!!! Yes!!!! Hola chingu!!!!! Yes that part too chingu

My heart hurt his look and his words made my heart flutter. And as you know some things just have a mind of it's own ... :ph34r:

Spoiler

tumblr_m4emmrXSVM1rpc5kho1_500.gif

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Hhhhh!!!! Yes!!!! Hola chingu!!!!! Yes that part too chingu

My heart hurt his look and his words made my heart flutter. And as you know some things just have a mind of it's own ... :ph34r:

Hide contents

ROFLMAO!!! And this is why we missed you so @MoonlightSerenade Ohlala! the #byeontaesquad lives on and multiplies!

• Like 7

maybe radio star will be posted today?!?!?!?!?! 

yup itll be on today....the dong one...heehee...just refreshing every 20 min so i can watch it. ill let you guys know if he says anything new and interesting. muhahahahaha

Edited by shady01girl
found the answer
  • Like 12

Another favorite scene ....

All types of feels. 

The way he looks at her... sorry loves but his REEL was REAL on and off the screen. His cut on his lips made me want to lick & kiss his lips. LOL! *:ph34r:just me?* Lmao! I loved her teasing him here and him looking worried that she may take advantage because that is what he was thinking and what he really wanted lol!!!

Spoiler

TD4W-Sit-On-My-Face-2.gif

• Like 11

When u r browsing ig under hastag #namjihyun and #남지현 ..Then ur heart leaps out when u scrolled past at a small image of girl figure at mountain scenery.. Only to press n find out its another namjihyun.. not our jihyun

Our jihyun is a master at ninja n when she submerges into semi hibernation mode.. Sigh. Peeps we need to get ready for future drought. Particularly when her semester starts n shes busy with uni life.

I love this still of her at press conference. I thk its super rare to find one person with such a bright smile and equally bright personality. Her smile is different n special because it radiates from her inner self, becomes vitamin for others. 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ROFLMAO!!! And this is why we missed you so @MoonlightSerenade Ohlala! the #byeontaesquad lives on and multiplies!

Well I see that our squad has grown so much love! I missed you all so much!! How about at 2:15 the way he looks at her. I know it's romantic .....

But I was thinking perfect timing .... what if he just woke her up ... 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Spoiler

1439ab.gif

• Like 7

Wow at that close up gif of morning after that steamy night lmao o___O sooooo sen su al ><b JiJi~ in 2 years let's not re-unite in drama but go for a movie instead *if only u know what i mean* ROFL by that time i'm pretty sure we gonna see something beyond sen su al with wookie oppa post-army body and our hyuni more mature side. Perfect. We need to make some kind of petition by that time LOL

Anyway, just as much as I want to spazz but my body just tell me to sleep early tonite :( sooooo HAPPY 600th PAGES IN ADVANCE CHINGUS!!! Let's keep our thread on fire and let's ship them until the end ><b LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 

And please tag me if there's any update bcs I don't want to miss it >< JiJi ninja style is on another level seriously we got no clue whatsoever huhuuu but yes, just repeated your words, no news is a good news <3

• Like 16

1 minute ago, daloula said:

I tried hard to stay rational but the fact that NJH is disappearing at the same time as JCW being on his vacation is too suspicious.

I feel you, Chingu. It doesn't really help that even her friends/family have not posted anything related to her. She's in such an MIA mission these past few days. My delulu mind is flying. I need, WE need a picture. Even if it's just a scenery picture from her and I'll be good. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, daloula said:

I tried hard to stay rational but the fact that NJH is disappearing at the same time as JCW being on his vacation is too suspicious.

IKR!? It is too much of a coincidence!!! AS in too much!! My delusions have grown into epic proportions especially when uri NJH's actions the past days was just to update her IG which she could do anywhere over WiFi.

All rational thought would flee at the possibility that they are .. ugh *hits my head* OMG! She is so good at stealth. JCW at least has had sightings right? But uri NJH has absolutely none since the concert. When was that concert and when was the sighting of JCW at the airport? LOL! We are going to go crazy dwelling on this tidbit, help me stave my delusion, @daloula, chaebal!

• Like 16