[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

so i was bored and it was super quite here so i watched few BTS of ji chang wooks previous works and i cant say that i have the same feeling i do as SP.

some of them are feels like oppa and dongsang and another like noona and dongsang. SP is more like flirty feelings. i hope i make sense. and the skin ship part....he does have few in other BTS but NOT like SP. the 2 that is more feel like dongsang and noona are empress ki and healer. you can tell and hear how they talk to each other its like that. no romantic feel. and as for the K2 one is like dongsang and oppa...and not much skin ship. 

SP for sure has some flirtation going on. even if its not true .....at least they had that feeling. to have some twinkle twinkle feeling is great. so good for them if thats what they felt...even if it becomes nothing. 

my hope and wish is just for my own entertainment. if nothing comes out of it im fine....as long as both of them are fine. ill still be rooting for both of them. i always liked nam ji hyun since what happens to my family.  ji chang wook, to be honest i didnt know anything about him. SP is my first time seeing him. he looks way better now than he did back when he was younger. 

ok im done for now. me bored =P

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

*clap* *clap* 

Very informative indeed. I never even bothered to look at whichever way ELMO likes to hang out!! Hehehhe

Isnt JCW right handed?

Lmao! Remember when he walked proudly to that Police event? It was on the right. And also that bts where he fan himself cos anaconda is feeling hot? There are a few more proofs. I think he's comfortable tucking it to sleep on right side. :phew:B)

• Like 11

Haha gd mornin. Owez glad to open my pages n c byeontae squad out in full force.

Now that is very informative about elmo hanging position @Huntergal

And hi hi @riririru some ppl like u r talented n tenacious to be able to self taught oneself a new language.. Bravo 

Spoiler

I shall add Terima kasih ^^

4 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

I have no freaking idea which drama that delicious scene came from... maybe JCW's long-time fans can advise... But I don't think wana watch that drama... i would have a nosebleed and bleed to death.

Haha delicious indeed 

Its from

2014 Kara: Secret Love Angel No. 2013, Chun Sa Nam Ep.9-10: "Have You Ever Had Coffee with an Angel?"
  • Like 11

5 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Lmao! Remember when he walked proudly to that Police event? It was on the right. And also that bts where he fan himself cos anaconda is feeling hot? There are a few more proofs. I think he's comfortable tucking it to sleep on right side. :phew:B)

LMAO!!! I believe you..... hehehehe

Minors keep out

Spoiler

b6c5eb48556558763969666cd3950da0--ji-chang-wook-police.jpg Image result for chi chang wook policeImage result for chi chang wook police

• Like 9

9 hours ago, masthu said:

Hyunnie i didnt expect u to say this at all..!!! U even wonder if wookie's heart fluttered. OMG!! Are you trying to tease wookie oppa kekeke. Im pretty sure his heart did more than just flutter :wub:

i know i am late to the party (darn real life)  but i am sure changwookie oppa's other organs flutter as well.

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

So Dispatch did ruined a new relationship, huh (U** & K***n*m). This is the reason why I don't want Dispatch to announce JiJi's relationship until it comes out from Wookie and Hyunie's mouth. People should have the right to decide when they wanna go public. I hope shippers on IG would refrain from tagging Dispatch for any JiJi news. 

Ya its sad..

Spoiler

The other coupke SYJ and FT i's CJH oso broke up citing the gal couldnt handle pressure of going public considering they r so new (less than 3months of dating)

For U__ i oso wonder if its a rebound rship. But she got alot of hate for vehemently denying them.

And hence may dispatch stay far away fr JiJi.

Or if they hsve sth.. Then pls shelf it for now

• Like 12

I havent edit a new picture yet .. And rushing to get ready

So pls excuse me for posting an old but wonderful goodie

The sensualness isnt just the mouth on mouth part. But their hands. his hand caressing motion and her hands ..

• Like 15

Just wanna share the interview of JCW in harper magazine last 2016.Not sure if somebody have posted it already.  It seems he is not comfortable talking his lovelife to the public but I think not to the extend that he will deny the relationship.

In 1 portion of it, I believe some share it already yeaterday I”m just kind of giddy about destined fate. Looks like JCW and NJY. Hehehe.

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/30/magazine-harpers-bazaar-september-2016-issue-ji-chang-wooks-earnest-jokes/

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

So Dispatch did ruined a new relationship, huh (U** & K***n*m). This is the reason why I don't want Dispatch to announce JiJi's relationship until it comes out from Wookie and Hyunie's mouth. People should have the right to decide when they wanna go public. I hope shippers on IG would refrain from tagging Dispatch for any JiJi news. 

Annyeong chingus!!! Geez Louise I miss you all!!! Finally back from the retreat. Gotta resettle back home but beginning tonight I can fully catch up while doing laundry. However, my heart is hurting. Queen can you please update me on the news of Jiji? What is this I hear about the other gal with him in Jeju? *heart hurting* ... :bawling:

• Like 9

First, MANY THANKS to @riririru for the trans! 

Spoiler

Also amazed by your korean skills! Please teach me the ways. I wanna learn! lol

Now, I can spazz. Awww, the feels! Her heart flutters, his heart flutters, everyone's heart flutters!:lol: It really is true that shipping is not for the faint of heart. You have to deal with the ebb and flow of bombs going off at any minute, sometimes accompanied with motion sickness, to sudden complete silence. But, I don't regret it! Bring it on, sink or sail! Commiserate or celebrate, I wouldn't trade this ship!:D

tumblr_orsb7rns7s1wqmi03o9_1280.gif

ct: https://gosomi99.tumblr.com/

I have so much to say but everyone mentioned them already. haha. So, I just want to bask in the joy of being a jiji shipper before the impending drought. Ji hyun-ah, saranghae for being YOU and for feeding our shipper's heart. Don't ever change! Love on! :heart: - xo from your fan unni

tumblr_oq71mgdvL11w9jmcmo6_400.gif

ct: https://jominja.tumblr.com

edit: thanks @genxv for sharing the pic below. Reposting. It looks like everyone in the pic is anticipating if it will be front (head) or back (tail), while Wookie just couldn't stop himself from laughing! He looks so happy!:lol: And, what is up with the coin toss imitating reel to real! Is that a sign or what? Everything seems to be aligning with these two. okaYoR.jpg

• Like 24

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Now that you mentioned it, I took a closer look at the pic but cant help ogling something. Anaconda seems to be on fayah! ooopss. *gutter* *gutter* 

I guess peeps from the other side of the world are asleep already.... 

@Huntergal @Dingy Conk @gglex6275 do we need a duct tape for this???

Hide contents

OMO!! Can somebody unbyeontae me!!?? Chaebal, butak!! I seem to have gotten a habit of zooming my eyes at the wrong places! ROFLMAO! My eyes are seeing something, #byeontaesquad unite @Huntergal @Dingy Conk @lovethatlook @MoonlightSerenade @attriste Does anybody else see erhhm that over there? *gasps*

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

Kekeke...indeed! All those rattling makes him wanna eat her up. 

Lmao! Did he always go commando when he's with her?? I need to study his anatomy...Bend It Like Wookie 101. :phew:

I m not entirely sure! LOL! But it does seem like go commando is his norm, when he is with her! Gah! look what you made me think! *runs away*

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Just wanna share the interview of JCW in harper magazine last 2016.Not sure if somebody have posted it already.  It seems he is not comfortable talking his lovelife to the public but I think not to the extend that he will deny the relationship.

In 1 portion of it, I believe some share it already yeaterday I”m just kind of giddy about destined fate. Looks like JCW and NJY. Hehehe.

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/30/magazine-harpers-bazaar-september-2016-issue-ji-chang-wooks-earnest-jokes/

thanks for sharing chingu! one thing that stood out to me is:

Actually the most difficult thing is not being able to keep in contact because we are too busy. So it’s difficult to date for a long time.

i feel like wookie and hyunnie are destined. indeed, celebrities always "break up" because of busy schedules. wookie is busy now that he's become more famous and although our hyunnie is being recognized more, she likes to take things slow and steady. she enjoys being an actress but also enjoys life. i believe she will have all the time for wookie <3

• Like 16

Hey guys I think we have to limit the green jokes in here it seems that NJY and JCW will not be  comfortable with it also. Although doubting that they read this forum.

Although I’m going to admit I’m the 1 who share the ambulance information but not the pic. hehehe

Just my opinion I just wanna stick to the sweet bts and their respective interview. 

Peace chingu.Love u all continue sailing. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

part of the interview

If you were to meet that destined person, do you have any thoughts of dating openly?
No. I’m not the kind who will make a big deal about dating or go about noisily, and I hate it when people talk a lot.

• Like 16