[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, ehead said:

Hello chingu... I think you're absolutely correct . There's an anaconda trying to get out of its cage. A poser in you tube Posted it on her account. I died laughing. 

All due credit to: FIDUCI  ICUDIF

I know we are on the gutter convo today (thanks to our byuntae team, kekeke) but seriously, observe Wookie's eyes as Hyuni puts her head on his lap. He actually had to hold her head too. What I saw from Wookie is a loving stare (that's prior to PDnim saying look at her lovingly) natural for someone who has feelings for the other. Remember this is also the same BTS when they did the aegyo and he was caught in the moment for some seconds? I think this BTS confirms or reinforces whatever is broiling inside. This shot too is after the first big kiss scene and right before the 3rd big kiss scenes too.

• Like 13

I love her dimple :love:

@pauliza it could be a stylus ring. Its a pretty popular brand. I rem it as oso the jewellery brand for Goblin and also FIW family drama and many others. I thk she oso likes wearing rings. I rem jcw admiring her rings during SP press conference.

@ehead bwahhaha i saw that video too. If u notice while jihyun is fiddling ard. He looks stiff in that bend over position like he trying to stay absolutely still.

@leeeeeecx gd nyt to you too chingu. Im oso heading off n this is my buhbye post to evyone. But i thk il sneak in watchin at least half an episode before i hit the sack.

Anyway one of my fav offscreen conversation in bts. So here's the gifs from mondayblueberry

tumblr_osdr3ulkzl1u5c21go1_250.gif
tumblr_osdr3ulkzl1u5c21go2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_osdr3ulkzl1u5c21go3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_osdr3ulkzl1u5c21go4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_osdr3ulkzl1u5c21go5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_osdr3ulkzl1u5c21go6_r1_250.gif

A legit concern {>¤<} k k k

• Like 24

1 minute ago, songsongdiehard said:

I can't camp today but I have to tell you @sharreb one line of your love story is beautiful to read. The rest is very true with our OTP and I wish that they will not just be a memory.  Although they are still in charge of their own life, I hope that neither one will live a life with regret knowing that he/she was the one who got away. That will be sad.

I am going to think positive on this. I will have faith on what they are both showing. Uri JCW is older than NJH, so definitely he has to take the lead, but circumstances may not really give him the leeway and the freedom to execute such moves, but I believe that he has made an effort or some effort at least to make his intentions known. Ultimately, all this brandishing and throwing bombs at interviews are not just for show. Suspicious Partner has long been over and done with, right? No need for promotional moves.

And uri NJH maybe a lot younger than him, but in many ways than one, her maturity is the very thing that bridged that gap between their ages. After all she was the one who said that they never felt the age gap between them. They were as comfortable with each other as if they were peers. So they theoretically debunked the dreaded Oppa-Dongsaeng mentality that they almost always relegate their co stars in, right? Despite the difference in their ages, they were able to communicate well. JCW showed his childish behaviour to NJH and he said that she accepted it, therefore showing maturity and tolerance in the said behaviour. In a gist, they were like pieces of a puzzle that matched exactly. When one is childish, then the other shows maturity and vice versa. That is how a relationship works right? The Yin and the Yang is perfect fit of incomplete halves. <3:wub: 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

I am going to think positive on this. I will have faith on what they are both showing. Uri JCW is older than NJH, so definitely he has to take the lead, but circumstances may not really give him the leeway and the freedom to execute such moves, but I believe that he has made an effort or some effort at least to make his intentions known. Ultimately, all this brandishing and throwing bombs at interviews are not just for show. Suspicious Partner has long been over and done with, right? No need for promotional moves.

And uri NJH maybe a lot younger than him, but in many ways than one, her maturity is the very thing that bridged that gap between their ages. After all she was the one who said that they never felt the age gap between them. They were as comfortable with each other as if they were peers. So they theoretically debunked the dreaded Oppa-Dongsaeng mentality that they almost always relegate their co stars in, right? Despite the difference in their ages, they were able to communicate well. JCW showed his childish behaviour to NJH and he said that she accepted it, therefore showing maturity and tolerance in the said behaviour. In a gist, they were like pieces of a puzzle that matched exactly. When one is childish, then the other shows maturity and vice versa. That is how a relationship works right? The Yin and the Yang is perfect fit of incomplete halves. <3:wub: 

I am so hoping Chingu, they realize it the way we do. Finding the one is a gift.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

I've actually noticed this the first time I ever watched the scene. remember when EBH's head was laid down on NJW's lap? 

Hide contents

I cited an anaconda wanting to come out. That was my first initial thought. And I am actually embarrassed to admit it. hehehehe debunk me if I'm wrong.

Had to delurk because of this. I watched the BTS clip and.... it surely did look a bit ehm, buldgy

• Like 7

Credit to Owner.

When Wookie was so deperate to touch Hyunnie's lips. She backed off a bit, looked into his eyes to remind him they were surrounded by other people. And when Wookie seemed to be back in reality and trying to compose himself again, Hyunnie gave a small nod that can be interpreted as 'Okay dear, good job in controlling yourself' #delulumode :tongue:

Edited by pineapplepine
  • Like 14

Good Morning chingus!!! I have been missing all the actions and unable to camp but a few more days and I will be back here. Yes!!! LOL!!! So I also missed this sbs "catch" released three days ago. I am sure it is posted in here, but I just have to say "WOW!" How beautiful these scenes were, right? Wow! It always give me all types of feels. Anyways, enjoy ya'll days beautiful delulus! I can't wait to come back in seeing Aug 14th is just around the corner. Otokke? :bawling:

Hmmmmmm ... meanwhile from these kiss scenes ... 

tumblr_nnp5txR37Z1u3twr2o1_400.gif

:ph34r:

Spoiler

:cookie:

Spoiler

:ph34r::ph34r:

Spoiler

:cookie:

Spoiler

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Spoiler

*sorry* for some reason my gifs are not displaying LMAO!!! Have a good love!!!

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

OMG I CAN'T UNSEE THE GIF @ehead POSTED 

Btw I find it weird that he said he's ticklish but he looked alright when an artist drew a tattoo on his abs  :/ 

Then ticklish is probably not the word, should it be H_R_Y? LMAO.. calling byuntae team, I summon you @Huntergal, @lovethatlook, @MoonlightSerenade and the gang, HELP! lol

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Then ticklish is probably not the word, should it be H_R_Y? LMAO.. calling byuntae team, I summon you @Huntergal, @lovethatlook, @MoonlightSerenade and the gang, HELP! lol

LOL. It has been found out that he is ticklish when its a lady touching that area :tongue: Any part that hyunie touches, gets the same result everytime. He has a ticklish elmo, not abs :tongue:

when hyunie touches his hair ....................    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie toiuches his arms..................    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie touches his shoulder.............    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie kisses him.............................    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie's tongue touches his.............    ELMO comes alive

Image result for tickle me elmo gif

Spoiler

Image result for tickle me elmo gif

• Like 13

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

You know what they say about guys who are close to their ommas. They eventually end up choosing a girl, that is one way or the other very like their omma, right? It does make sense. JCW is very close to his mother. Naturally, his inclination or his type would be subtly or maybe majorly influenced by how his mom is to him. 

I am a bit suspicious of that watermelon as well, its placement in the pic is highly doubtful. It is as if it was covering up something LOL!

a hicky!!!! hahhaha jk. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ehead said:

Hello chingu... I think you're absolutely correct . There's an anaconda trying to get out of its cage. A poser in you tube Posted it on her account. I died laughing. 

Haahahha. are we back to the crown and the scepter evolution?

• Like 7