[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

Words that soldiers live by and make them face the battlefield head on because they know someone out there love them wholeheartedly and will always think and love them and believed they will come home safely....

:wub::cry::bawling::heart:

These two (and you too @Huntergal) makes me into a hormonal teenager (been there), pregger (done that), or a premenopausal woman (shivering).

Enlisted with a heavier heart, MS will be harder for Wookie but also the same time the experience will be more meaningful and beautiful. If they pass this test, they willl be unbreakable. Otherwise it will be a beautiful memory in their hearts as well as our shipper heartue.

But I personally believe in their strong emotion bond/physical attraction that they will do well. I don't have to worry right? I know it will be a long drought but Huynii said she will still update her IG. So it's still going to be okay. I believe in them. Hehe. 

• Like 23

Because Wookie's enlistment has been such a big thing I managed to overlook that she's out of the limelight too.. 2 years to complete her degree, andwae!!! I want to see her in another drama oh man.!!

ok I mean, I'm not a stalker. It's just, a double whammy. I'm not a believer of fate, but dearly hoping it ties them fast in these times. 

I mean how unlucky (or suspicious) can a couple (my delulu) get for shippers or even for themselves! One enlisting one going back to school. For myself I'll content to check back here occasionally these two years.. hoping their relationship gets watered and puts down oak tree roots. 

In these times I shall remember "ain't no mountain high enough...to keep me from getting to you babe" trusting they keep their nascent attraction and care for each other through hard times. 

well, and this forum toooooooooooo. #jijishippersgotokorea2019 feeling just a little sad.. in the dark of the night. 

Hwaiting all the way till 14 August, for now!!!

• Like 20

31 minutes ago, nikih said:

Otherwise it will be a beautiful memory in their hearts as well as our shipper heartue.

Wahhh this made me sad... huhuhu. Not my fault Ra.D is playing on my list. Hahaha. 

Of all the sad things, the saddest is "it could have been" 

ok I better shuttup. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Wahhh this made me sad... huhuhu. Not my fault Ra.D is playing on my list. Hahaha. 

Of all the sad things, the saddest is "it could have been" 

ok I better shuttup. 

Am sawryyy...don't be sad my dear! I am a realistic person who prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.  Hehe. Honestly at this point I am very happy and content with our ship. The off screen interaction, ig posts, post interviews, Discovery, V lives, and etc are enough clues for me to conclude that they're an item, official or unofficial. Their spoken words may deceive us but not their hands, eyes, lips (and tongues). I knowww the face and laughters of the person who is in love and the "unusual" things that he or she  doesn't  normally do. I do not need a public confirmation or dispatch to oust them. The  case officially closed (for me).  I know marriage is the final destination, but marriage these days are just so, so. I've personally known of devoted couples (the ones you would think that nothing can seperate them) that ended up in divorce or in unhappy marriages. You never know what is behind closed doors. I personally try to live my life in the present and loving my husband and children with all that I have without regret. So, what is more important to me is when Wookie and Huynni are together, they're happy as can be whether as friends and/or lovers. That is my best wish for them. I am also a believer in chances, destiny, and fate. My gut is they're fated and tied with a red string. As the positive, confident, know what they want, and go-getter type of people they're both seem to be,  I am sure they will take the chance and risk and do the best they can without regrets Hehe. With all that said, it was absolutely amazing to witness a friendship unfolding into new love.  It's like watching a live romcom drama.  Also thank you JIJI for bringing "us" together. You guys are super awesome with your analysis and great stress relievers.  Komawo! I will sure be here most likely in lurking mode until the end awaiting for more good happy news! 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Hajimaaaaa @MoonlightSerenade!! :(

We are so close to his enlistment date...let's hang out for a bit longer. After his enlistment, I will be in cruise mode. Cos they both will be away from the media and we can take the backseat. So for now, please stay....:)

Okay Queen! I did commit to riding it out, so I'm here. Sorry I have not been really in here but REAL life had me here and there. But beginning on some catch up. How can we send our oppa off? Should we have our own hash tag line from our group? 

giphy.gif

• Like 13

5 hours ago, masthu said:

@MoonlightSerenade andwaeeeee!! gajimaseyoooo come back. Do Check riririru's update about hyunnies interview!!!

Sorry love! I'm back! I'm sorry for almost forgetting that all hands on deck is needed to send our oppa off. I'm sad to think about it. I'll go into cruise after Ausgust 14th. 

giphy.gif

• Like 11

6 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Awww.. He sing 2BiC song.. Love game..  ♥ lyrics tho..  Ehermmm :ph34r:

Hide contents

It wasn’t this bad but that’s how the human heart works
Did you predict all of this? Is this what you call a love game?
Your texts that test my feelings every day, now I wait for them

I keep thinking of you, who was too much for me at one point
You caught my eye every single day
Did I fall for it? Have I been caught by your antics?
Ask me one more time, who I like the best
Who I miss every single day
I can say your name but
I guess you’re busy these days

I thought you looked normal but why do you look so pretty now?
I only saw you as a younger sister but now you look like a girl
Now I miss how you used to complain to me

I can say your name but

Do you know how it feels to feel empty?
I need you
How could you do this?
You made me wait
You made me fall in love with you

I didn’t know it’d be like this
Am I a fool? Or was I deceived by your antics?
Say it once more, my name with your lips
With that cute voice that only I know
I miss you and your chatter but

This song is sooooo directed at NJH. I'm a very realistic shipper and this here is no delusion.

• Like 13

12 hours ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Reveal hidden contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

Sorry, a little late in spazzing but Oh my gawd! I was trying to stay rational until I read the line about Hyunnie worrying because Wookie easily gets a cold. That is the sweeeeetest and most caring thing ever!! :heart: That person has to occupy your heart and mind to show that level of concern. Ji hyun-ah, why you gotta be so sweet?:wub:

Edit: oh, how I wish there is a video of her interview!

• Like 15

6 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

I can say your name but

I can say your name but

I need you
How could you do this?
You made me wait

:heart:

Thanks for d lyrics, running off to hear him sing.

@MoonlightSerenade welcome back n where r u cruising off tooo?? Chaeball.. Backread a couple pages, esp @riririru translation.. Totally worth it ya. It will put u in that nice warm sweet cocoon feeling ..

• Like 12

7 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Awww.. He sing 2BiC song.. Love game..  ♥ lyrics tho..  Ehermmm :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

I can say your name but

I can say your name but

I need you
How could you do this?
You made me wait

Omo.:wub: Repeat to myself: not gonna read too much into it. Just another coincidence. They just happened to choose this particular song out of all the songs. Nope, staying rational:huh::lol:

• Like 8

14 hours ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Hide contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

No wonder he said don't worry about oppa in the tv interview. Oh my! 

Thank you for the sub chingu. :heart:

*cont backread*

• Like 6

2 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Okay Queen! I did commit to riding it out, so I'm here. Sorry I have not been really in here but REAL life had me here and there. But beginning on some catch up. How can we send our oppa off? Should we have our own hash tag line from our group? 

giphy.gif

Yay!! Stay and spazz till we send off Oppa. Byeontae squad is incomplete without you! And you're the fastest at posting gifs....lol. Kwenchana, no worries about not being here most of the time. We all can relate.

How to send Oppa off and our own hashtag? Hmm...asking our creative minds in here for ideas....pleaseee...*begging with puppy eyes* 

Is it me or Lisa Kudrow does look like she's banging in the gif I posted above? :o 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, nianderson said:

Hello everyone!

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper's soompi thread.

PART 1

Logic is arguably the safest thing in the universe. It is cold, precise and sometimes cruel, but rest assured, as long as you unswervingly follow it right down to the last step, the end result can always be predicted. It may not give you the answer you wanted or wished or hoped for, but it will definitely give you the right answer. It won’t spring last-minute surprises on you nor set out forking pathways that may lead to dead ends.

Thus one plus one remains two… as it was in the beginning and ever shall be world without end. Nations may rise and fall, you and I may or may not live to see another sunrise, salvation may be now or never, but one plus one will always be two. It is a ruthless fact, true. But it is still right.

So when we can totally rock a world-peace-and-goodwill-to-all situation following logical patterns every time and die happily, secure in the knowledge that everything we did was done just right, why do we struggle so much to find the correct answers in reality? Why do we feel at war with ourselves? Why so many whys?

Because logic is easy. And if everything were just as easy, there would be no point to existence other than temporarily renting space on the planet. Coming right down to it, that’s what we’re doing after all.

Thus nature laid down her law and let us choose. No guts, no glory. You can follow the path of sequential rules to gain what you want at each step of life and live out your days commendably with discipline or you can let your wings and the winds take you where they may and quench the thirst for things you thought were beyond your power.

Or you can willingly embrace the battle between the head and the heart. Glean every joy, pain, triumph and trial until life is a myriad of colors bearing testimony to the immense experiences you went through.

A shipper can empathize with the third choice all too well. It is push-and-pull from all ends, shot with adrenaline and drained of it every other second, hurtling towards the peak and crashing into the pits, spasms of glee and nightmares of pathos. Their language has as many variables as constants- maybe/definitely/probably/without doubt/kind of/I’m sure. Their roller-coasting thoughts could put an agitated seismograph to shame. Their days are spent in hopeful eagerness as much as crippling dread.

I thought I had my fill of that. When RMS SongSong sailed into the sunset, I thought I had fought my best fight yet in the para social reality. The stakes high, but surmountable. The union fragile, but the time ripe. Much to lose, even more to gain. Emotional, physical, familial, social, financial and philosophical alignment couldn’t get more perfect for them. All they needed was a leap of faith and even that, in hindsight, was a part of the natural progression. Obviously not being in the loop, all we had to do was deal with the suspense patiently, responsibly, level-headedly.

I never for a blessed moment dreamt that I’d glance at another passing ship while celebrating on RMS SS. Even less that I’d be holding a champagne flute in one hand and a brand new ticket in the other, skipping in joyfully only to be greeted by a shower of hot coals.

I thought I’d prayed, wished and hoped my best before? Clearly had another thought coming. Thought the last one was a helluva scary ride? Had another thought coming there too.

NamJi… or as affectionately known here, JiJi. I saw the trailer and found it darn interesting so kept my eye on May 10th for quite a while. I had seen Hyunnie in ‘A reason to live’ and she was every bit as good as Kyo there. Other than that, didn’t know much else about her, nothing about him, and didn’t try to find anything until a couple of episodes aired. Blistering chemistry, incredible pace and a fabulous heroine- had to dig more.

Oh I dug… My. Own. Grave.

The thing is, before the first batch of BTS rolled in, I already possessed enough Hyunnie intel. And I learnt enough about Wookie to ascertain that he is a man who does his homework well on the professional front. For the first time he is spearheading a drama wherein his chemistry with the leading lady is going to shoulder the major responsibility of the show’s success. Yes, he can generate sparks with an eraser and can make love with his eyes to a white picket fence, but you can’t convince an audience to stay tuned for that visual for 40 episodes.

He had to have run a bit of background check on his co-star: her similar works before, her acting style, her dating history… since with such a young actress cast to play a far older character in positively PG scenes, romantic experience definitely factors in.

So I witness them in the first dirty-but-pretty BTS. Wookie thinking he’s so smooth, asking the lady what she’ll do if her boyfriend witnesses her in such a smelly state. He and the goddamn whole wide world know that she has never dated in the real sense. She never had nor does have a boyfriend. It was there in the frickin’ newspapers for chrissake!!

She didn’t erupt into a fit of coy giggles and counter-fish for his intentions, like “Oh why do YOU want to know my boyfriend’s reaction, oh-ppppaa?!!! ” He would have known she was creating a fake boyfriend just for the sake of furthering that line of conversation. She didn’t state the obvious truth either. I kinda expected her to at the time, but now I know better. She simply didn’t see the need to bring the topic up just to answer what she considered a mere passing curiosity.

“I’d run away.” she said. The honest answer. The genuine answer. The actual reality of what people would truly do in such a situation. And when she did laugh, it was out of pure mirth.

In that moment, I fell for Miss Nam Ji Hyun like a tree and swore to be hers and hers alone forever if she’d have me.

Wookie? Ah, he got schooled. And that was just the first try.

O M G!!!!!!! *bow*

Please continue. 'I :heart: it!' was an understatement!

• Like 15