[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Oh! :heart: Again, when do coincidences stop being coincidences?! Delulu! Lol. And, bummer. I can't find the song on Spotify or iTunes.:(

Try on naver music, youll need coupon to listen to the full ver though.. ._. 

Or maybe yt heheheh

Spoiler

it was yewon who chose/played Freesia

12 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I wish it's the other way around...him dipping and she's pouring...:phew: so apt! Lol

@riririru Here's something for ya...:phew:

What a coincidence, im currently eating a banana....like literally lol

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

:heart: someone who is like a bestfriend and dependable. That makes me thk of a soulmate.

Haha both NJH and JCW comes out of SP saying:

"wanna try love"

"Be in love"

"Fall in love"

And we come out of SP saying

"You two are totally IN LOVE"

don't forget the most important... with each other :heart:

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, riririru said:

Try on naver music, youll need coupon to listen to the full ver though.. ._. 

Or maybe yt heheheh

Reveal hidden contents

it was yewon who chose/played Freesia

What a coincidence, im currently eating a banana....like literally lol

Thanks! Listening on yt:)

lol! *Back to being rational* 

edit: found them on iTunes 

Spoiler

They're called Bolppalgan Puberty:blink:

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Im going to call this first - Wookie is going to give us all one more piece of evidence that he has in fact fallen for NJH before he finally enlists. I have this gut feeling.

He is pulling out all the guns to show everyone this is his girl. No ninja style with Wookie when he is in love (with someone as precious as Ji Hyunie)

I'm rooting for that... we need that to keep us afloat. We don't have even a tiny clue if they have seen each other and although I don't want them outed this early, I'm hoping for just even a little bit of evidence, even a tiny bit will do.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, solaire said:

Wookie has never been caught dating, so I won't expect his rs with JH to be any different.

real ninja then... but this guy is a little out of control lately and truly running out of time so who knows... he might just shed off the ninja and say, who cares? 

• Like 19

6 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

I'm having really bad withdrawal chingus... don't know about you. I can't look at Wookie (or Hyuni) individually without feeling that he/she is incomplete without the other. I'm always looking for both of them. This interviews they are having individually are like sweet torture. When I watch the BTS, all the more I feel sad. I rewatch SP and I cried knowing that the drama is done and we don't know if we will ever see them again together as JCW and NJH. 

I guess this army time is not only good for them but for shippers to calm down all hearts, be rational again and pick up our lives where we left it off. One day at a time.

Oh dear, do take care then. Same to other shippers in this thread. Sometimes I worry when I read so many comments online that people have difficulty moving on or get very worked up over shipping.... I blame my occupation. 

• Like 16

This is gonna be really hard on everyone of us going through this 21 mths period. Let's take it easy and go with what our heart say ..... for me i try not to think oppa is away w no news but instead I am looking forward to seeing a few pics of him here and there during these 21 mths. Sometimes i do get scare what if .... what if things did not ended up as we thought it would be? What if is someone else they have in their hearts? Well ... i just tell myself its going to be alright! We will overcome if that what if do occurs. I love oppa for years and i adored our baby girl the same. So whatever outcome it will be, all I wish is forever happiness and both and their love story will always remain our heart as it was meant to be.

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Oh dear, do take care then. Same to other shippers in this thread. Sometimes I worry when I read so many comments online that people have difficulty moving on or get very worked up over shipping.... I blame my occupation. 

Thank you :wub:

Related image

• Like 8

3 hours ago, sharreb said:

:heart: someone who is like a bestfriend and dependable. That makes me thk of a soulmate.

Haha both NJH and JCW comes out of SP saying:

"wanna try love"

"Be in love"

"Fall in love"

And we come out of SP saying

"You two are totally IN LOVE"

Can you imagine them at an interview together? Saying these things. I think my toes will curl hahahahahaahahhaha and the interviewer might just slink away. 

@Bambiina woohoo welcome here!!! One more for the squad! Miss you!!!

actually I realise despite official get togethers we still don't see celebrities that are together , much in reality. lsk and njh haven't been spotted since they were outed right. And songsong... have they appeared tog yet????

• Like 12

10 hours ago, aladidah said:

Found a few clips of his V-Live with eng subs on IG. 

When choosing his top 3 dramas to watch while his away, Wookie picks the following 3 in ORDER OF PREFERENCE *i don't care what anyone else says*

1. Suspicious Partner *with a huge huge huge smile on his face*

Reason: "....It was a romantic comedy and this made me want to date and love" Wookie still smiling like an idiot

2. Empress Ki

Reason: 59 episodes, it was fun, character childish yadayadayada....

3. Healer

Reason: "......there is sweet romance in the drama as well"

So baby boy admits that there was sweet romance in healer but it wasn't until SP that he wanted to date and love?!?!?!?!?!

R E - P O S T I N G

...and fistbumping @aladidah You, my bathroom-staying-chingu, you did good. Post a-way. :) 

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

Oh... saying hello to everyone in this thread.. :) 

*goes back to backreading*

• Like 8

And look at that, yesterday boy was busy with jobs and girl was away with her sister... their schedule always end up matching somehow ( he's free she's free, she's busy he's busy lol) btw any idea where hyunnie was/is traveling?

• Like 20