[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 hours ago, spy booble said:

His best drama 3

1.Suspicious Partner:D

2.Empress Ki

3.Healer

His best movie 3

1.Eternal Sunshine

2.Fight Club (me too:D)

3.District  9

Thanks for listing, chingu!

Great choices! Two of his favorites have psychological theme to it. I can just imagine Wookie discussing those movies with Hyunnie.:wub: For sure, they must've asked of each other's fave movies during shooting breaks. After all, isn't that one of the first questions you ask when you want to get to know someone?:D

tumblr_ot1er8WKVj1vqlkb3o9_r1_500.gif

ct: https://athenamini22.tumblr.com

• Like 18

I'm having really bad withdrawal chingus... don't know about you. I can't look at Wookie (or Hyuni) individually without feeling that he/she is incomplete without the other. I'm always looking for both of them. This interviews they are having individually are like sweet torture. When I watch the BTS, all the more I feel sad. I rewatch SP and I cried knowing that the drama is done and we don't know if we will ever see them again together as JCW and NJH. 

I guess this army time is not only good for them but for shippers to calm down all hearts, be rational again and pick up our lives where we left it off. One day at a time.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Now I can say they are dating!! To what level they will take it too prior to MS I don't know but I'm hoping to second base hahaha.

K k k. Cant say u arent thorough. I cant quit smiling when i read it. But hey 2nd base and 3rd base only very slight diff.. B)

I thk last nyt which chingu was it talking about JCW saying diff between him and NJW. He said he's more passionate? Thats great news for jihyunnie. Always Always good if ur bf is a passionate AND handsy guy k k k 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

His first pick was his most recent drama, SBS’s “Suspicious Partner.” Expressing a large amount of affection for the work, Ji Chang Wook explained his choice, saying, “When I watched ‘Suspicious Partner,’ I felt, ‘I want to experience love. I want to date.’ I recommend [this drama]. This is also my first romantic comedy.”

That's a big statement to make. 

• Like 18

No doubt, wookie is in love. We all know He made statement already, that SP made he want to date. I got feeling that "honey, don't cheat" msg was not for fans. Ahhh wookie aaa.. My heart fluttering all the time when i remember the 2 of u.. Hyunie just run to wookie and say yes, i do!! Don't forget to visit him on Sept 17!! 

Wondering if hyunie really take a break or not since she gain so much popularity after SP and how many of us can stand to wait until May 2019. I thought 21 months is not really long.  :rolleyes:

• Like 11

I've just realized what is written between the pict of boy and girl in his chartboard. It's written as : Love makes all possible...wkkwkwkw

Btw I want to cancel this spazz...but I don't now how...sorryyyy

11 hours ago, waveoflove said:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

An actor should know that to avoid dating rumors he should never show particular preference to any of his work at least not while mentioning it make him want to date .. It's a big No-No ... as we all know (some may diagree) Healer is the drama that propelled him to stardom (international level). Though it did not get that high rating in korea but it was very popular internationally. So to choose anything over healer MUST mean something ... :D that the reason I come here ...

Jiwook is serious about her ... hahahha... I am a certified SongSongCouple shipper - I get the same feel when I see NJH and JCW BTS.... It is not that evident with NJH but JCW beaming and smiling face is soooooooooooooooo telling ....

Something about love and men - they cannot hide it when they are in love ..

He is glowing .. and blushing so much recently .. I have never seen him as excited as this in my whole time following him. 

It;s just something different about his body language ... may be I am wrong - but he was never beaming like this before 

He has the similar face of Joong Ki when he looked at NJH - I definitely see it but not until he chose SP as his most fav and stated the obvious.. wahahhaha... it's either he is proposing to NJH to date him or they are already dating ...

His admission about SP is as close as him telling the world he is dating ... 

Goodluck to him and NJH - I was never wrong before 

I shipped YoonNa and Ji Hun Woo - and guess what Ji Hyun Woo confessed - he also had similar beaming flushing face whenever he was around YoonNa (during the Queen In Hyun Man drama shooting)... so when I see JoongKi face beaming smiling like Hyun woo - I said to myself - Iam gonna shipped this couple to the end - guess what? They are getting married soon.. and now I am having similar feeling toward NJH and JCW - These trained eyes never lie ... soooooooooooo galss .. THEY ARE DATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chingu... I see you in Songsong thread... nice to see you here too. Warm hugs to you, same ship again:heart:

• Like 15

chingus, although wookie's fav song is not the same song as hyunnie's - the fact that ti's by the same artist says a lot! even their taste in music is similar <3 aww wookie's song choices are all about looooOOooOoveee..puppy is in love and he is MADLY in love cant even hide it!!

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

hopefully you guys will post all your findings. im not good at snooping but i can always help out with what they say and let you know. 

Thank you. Lets enjoy the ride here chingu like theres no tomorrow :) 

• Like 9