[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Meanwhile some things could not be wrapped properly. 

LOL!!! doing backreading and I stumbled upon this ........

How was your holiday?

BTW, somebody unwrapped it for us... :ph34r:

Spoiler

Spoiler

not that gal at target

Spoiler

Image result for banana gif funny

aint she coy

• Like 4

9 hours ago, riririru said:

He was about to say that he sang 101 reasons on Sketchbook (a.k.a SPOILER!!!111!!! xD) and the staff panicked looooool

I guess this is why! Credits to the JCW soompi forum. 101 reasons won't be on the broadcast :( 

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, attriste said:

I guess this is why! Credits to the JCW soompi forum. 101 reasons won't be on the broadcast :( 

Oh nooooo:( maybe bec some fans also uploaded the videos few days ago? arghhh kbs is too strict with this spoiler thingy huuuuu:((((

• Like 8

Chingus, as much as i love to read all your spazzing about uri JiJi couple but please refrain from posting something that might caused fans war. Maybe it's not your intention to do that but as i've always said, there are always lurkers here. Even if this is our thread, and even if there were fans that came here uninvited and post something that we did not like, but please do not put ourselves the same level as they are. I believe Wookie loves all his previous works, maybe just not equally since everyone has their preference/favourite, so same goes to him. And we're lucky since SP is his most favourite. So, let's us keep on spazzing without hurting others. Fans war will be very ugly once it has started, trust me, Chingus..

• Like 23

An unusual BTS moment I love:

at 2:04 when he touched her head and she knew exactly how to react playfully to him. There you can see how well they connect with each other even when doing childish things.

• Like 23

Soompi article

Ji Chang Wook Names 3 Of His Dramas Everyone Should Check Out

Ji-Chang-Wook4.jpg

Ahead of his enlistment, Ji Chang Wook held one last meaningful broadcast and interacted with his fans through Naver V Live on July 28.

At one point during the broadcast, the actor shared that he had prepared a list of three dramas he starred in that people could watch while he was in the army.

“All my productions are valuable to me, but I have painstakingly chosen just three dramas,” he began. His first pick was his most recent drama, SBS’s “Suspicious Partner.” Expressing a large amount of affection for the work, Ji Chang Wook explained his choice, saying, “When I watched ‘Suspicious Partner,’ I felt, ‘I want to experience love. I want to date.’ I recommend [this drama]. This is also my first romantic comedy.”

Ji-Chang-Wook-V-Live.jpg

• Like 22

2 hours ago, solaire said:

Looks like Wookie has competition lol Seo Kang Joon said he'll like to work with JH again and fulfill the love he couldn't in WHTMF (sidenote: he has really beautiful eyes too. Has JH ever complimented his eyes before?)

Haha but if JCW saw how SKJ kissed his costar in Entourage he might be not amused.  

Its interesting he mentioned her name twice. But im getting friendly n professional vibe mostly. On Happy Together he doesnt seem to be interested in her that way but he turn like a schoolboy shy when they mention S.

4 hours ago, riririru said:

Sawryyyy

Reveal hidden contents

Im sorry to break the bubbles but i just watch the vid again and he said "지윤아 jiyoon-ah" there asdfghjk

Haha thats ok chingu. No wonder he did a double look to chk the name before he says it.

And wow i just read hes gonna try going live on instagram? I tot he said lastnyt was goodbye. Haha he shd really just enjoy his last 2 weeks with mum, dog, drinking buddies and the smiley angel.

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, hon3yb33 said:

I can't find the post in Jihyun's IG. 

Here it is:

the song JCW said he liked is different but it's from the same album red planet.

the song NJH shared on her ig:

The one JCW said he liked:

• Like 20