[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

23 hours ago, moonchildren07 said:

I love that they give each other nothing but compliments! I find wookie describing that "acting with hyunnie is a gift" is sweet and felt personal :wub:

On another hand, Hyunnie is seriously so beautiful and glowing these days! Her parents did a good job raising her to be a classy, smart, down to earth, and lovely lady that she is :heart: I feel like singing Stevie Wonder's Isn't She Lovely right now 

reminds me of SS couple. Yaiiiii my ship is sailing  :heart:. Keep complimenting each other and date like no tomorrow :wub:.  jibong couple fighting!!! :)

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@crazymama lol at your post. Welcome aboard btw. 

On the subject of husbands, my husband asks me what I am writing (when he seems me typing away like a maniac while smiling). I tell him it is classified high level intelligent stuff and to mind his own business.

haha... i like your reply! 

Thanks for your welcome! I cant imagine myself doing this at this age. seriously..im laughing as im typing away. i feel like im 18 years old all over again.

:tongue:

• Like 17

This thread is on fire and I've been drowning in piles of unread pages. wait onion head someone help me! Hahahah XD

and because of that this comment might be a little late or someone might have said it already. But this is what I notice, JCW said he wants Twice to visit him in military ( not knowing any girl groups). Twice is popular these days so I think that must be the reason why he said that but WHAT IF?! This might be pure coincidence or JCW failed ninja moves ( in hiding his real intentions), he could have said that because the girl group who he had given an award with is Twice and along with him is our Hyunnie?! teehee crazy rabbit

• Like 23

23 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Statement of the Day: CTTO JCW 'Working with NJH is a gift' *pulls my hair out* Ottokeee, how can he be so honest and sincere! NJH, chaebal, you got to keep this guy! Domo Domo Chincha!!!! I  sense that there was a whole lot of feels when he said those words, or it could just be me feeling all those feels because of my shipper heart!

I feel you chingu! Wish I could see hyunnies reaction when she watched him tell everyone that!:wub: !! correct me if im wrong I have never seen wookie speaking about his costars in this manner and with so much depth :heart:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, pinklalaland said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry to ruin the excitement but there are some pretty weird translations going around here. As much as I wished this was said, I just can't help but need to shut it down. I believe in logical shipping within reason (even tho I'm so obsessed LOL) Please forgive me, but I don't want us to actually seem delulu *begs for forgiveness*

• JCW never said working with Jihyun was a "great gift". The title of the article said "“남지현과 호흡? 굉장히 잘 맞았다” which means, "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well". Please do not use google or bing or etc for translations because most of the time they are WRONG. I cannot stress this enough. Shippers are fed false information which leads them to start creating scenarios that seem quite ridiculous once one realizes what it actually says. 
  • When looking at translations that don't quite make a proper or coherent sentence, I highly suggest that you do not take every single word/phrase seriously because this means that the person who translated it merely ran it through Google translate (which everyone knows is complete poop). 
  • If you must use google translate, please take in the information with a grain of salt. Some words might be correct but the actual meaning is usually off.

@lividc your translation is spot on, no worries there! I can't believe he brought Jihyun's name into the topic LOOL  :love: edit: Idk what the chinese says lol, I just know that's what it says in Korean! 

Thank you for the truth. It s so dangerous when you translated is not correct. It could complete change the storys content and make us think wrong about his words. I love this couple so much but I want the truth.

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, love4life said:

I just remembered that another actor who was in a movie with NJH, was also in a play/musical with JCW... They really have a lot of friends in common..  the stylist team, SIG, KHN and this one whose name i can't remember.. Is there anyone else?

Ji Chang Wook is Kang Ha Neul friend? God what a good looking squad 

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, crazymama said:

HEY LADIESSSSS!! Im here to jump on board the ship! been a silent lurker all these time.

Finally making myself known cos I have to say something. Someone has probably mentioned it too but I may have missed it out cos the pages fly by too fast! 

Ok, just have to get it off my chest.  isnit it like too obvious what he's doing here? nuzzling up to her and obviously enjoying every minute of it?

He's giving himself away!! how can i not ship them? argghhh...

btw, im so proud of myself for learning how to embed the gif. finally, was trying out this and that. i hope the gif came out right!

But have to keep looking over my shoulder to see if my husband is coming out of his room cos my computer is kinda in full view when people pass by. he'll be like, what the hell are you doing with this video? hahaha...

Welcome on board, sailor! [:wave]. Add NUZZLING to the pile of words to describe CJW actions. -_-

Egads! How am I going to catch-up when I keep refreshing the page and then another page adds up. :lol:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, sharreb said:

Me: dont u thk she tick all the boxes acting on SP: complicated- check, exciting-check, Enjoyable-check, uncomfortable feelings-check ..

Oh yes... definitely uncomfy feelings.... pain and pleasure can be 2 sides of the same coin.... her uncomfy feelings would certainly include those ovaries-exploding kisses and his uncomfy feelings would include those times when she passionately ripped off the duct tape during hubba hubba time...

Sorry to gutterfy your post... i know... i know... i am incorrigible... sigh :tongue:

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, love4life said:

Why does it sound dirty?

Geez forgive me:joy::sweat_smile:

Hahahahs. Because all of us are in jiji's gutter land. Or was it Wookie gutter land? Hahahas. Help. I can't remember. Haven't participated in enough gutter moments. Hahahahs. *runs away*"

23 minutes ago, crazymama said:

HEY LADIESSSSS!! Im here to jump on board the ship! been a silent lurker all these time.

Finally making myself known cos I have to say something. Someone has probably mentioned it too but I may have missed it out cos the pages fly by too fast! 

Ok, just have to get it off my chest.  isnit it like too obvious what he's doing here? nuzzling up to her and obviously enjoying every minute of it?

He's giving himself away!! how can i not ship them? argghhh...

btw, im so proud of myself for learning how to embed the gif. finally, was trying out this and that. i hope the gif came out right!

But have to keep looking over my shoulder to see if my husband is coming out of his room cos my computer is kinda in full view when people pass by. he'll be like, what the hell are you doing with this video? hahaha...

Welcome welcome welcome! And on your first post you are sharing with us such a feely JW or shld I say Wookie? Both the same anyway! Hahahs. On a side note, this clip was from the bts and never aired officially right? Guess the editors must be thinking too hot for national television alr. Keke. 

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

I feel you chingu! Wish I could see hyunnies reaction when she watched him tell everyone that!:wub: !! correct me if im wrong I have never seen wookie speaking about his costars in this manner and with so much depth :heart:

Hi dearie, it's been corrected that he didn't say it was a gift to work with hyunni alr. What he did mention was they were very well matched. Hahahahs. Although I'm very curious what does he exactly mean by very well matched. Were there more details regarding his use of very well matches in the article? 

• Like 18

Awwww... NJH wants to act with people her age... but... if she didn't act in SP she wouldn't have acted together and JCW.. And we wouldn't have this amazing drama & couple... that possibility is even scarier... gahhhh O.O thank goodness she accepted this drama..!!! ^^ however, for her next drama she can do it!! (especially since JCW is going to the army.. nothing for JCW to be afraid of then... hahahaha :D cause you know... guys that age.. nothing like JCW B))

1 hour ago, huntergal said:

Check out the RING!!!!! :o

Isn't that the SAME ring for the proposal scene??? 

Note: she has two rings on her pointy finger. Thanks @biejuju for bringing the pic over. 

same ring?!?! is it..?? the ring is too small & too bright to see it clearly... :( I wish there was a clearer photo.... but if it is the same one...!!! weeeheee!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, bonuibonui said:

This thread is on fire and I've been drowning in piles of unread pages. wait onion head someone help me! Hahahah XD

and because of that this comment might be a little late or someone might have said it already. But this is what I notice, JCW said he wants Twice to visit him in military ( not knowing any girl groups). Twice is popular these days so I think that must be the reason why he said that but WHAT IF?! This might be pure coincidence or JCW failed ninja moves ( in hiding his real intentions), he could have said that because the girl group who he had given an award with is Twice and along with him is our Hyunnie?! teehee crazy rabbit

omg!!! i even forgot about them presenting an award together for Twice!!! don't tell me he only remembered Twice because that was when they presented the award together (thus the band's name was remembered)??? :grimace::dizzy:

• Like 17

23 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

OIC, whoa! Thank you for grounding me there, I was about to have an apoplexy at the thought that her pics were taken at his house! *sighs* I am now back in the mortal world, kamsamida chingus!

Seems like the salon played, plays and will play an important role in the progression of our JiJi couple! They could become the silent witness to the budding relationship!

*goes  to IG to stalk the stylist!*

may be the salon is their secret dating spot :wub: ? They could date behind the cameras in discretion. My delulu mind :lol:

23 hours ago, moonchildren07 said:

You're right, it's in the salon

I watched it again and apparently it was at the salon

Seems like @Hello_JIS  @gglex6275 and including you have good eyes haha! awesome you guys dont miss anything! :heart:

• Like 18

@sharreb lol i did show my hubby one of the gifs i loaded (the one of OBAMA) and he laughed and said 'you have too much time on you hands'. Hey i got all the time in the world for this couple. 

I wish my Korean vocab extended beyond 'Kamsamnida' though so that I can translate all the JCW and NJH interviews myself haha.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, littlerex69 said:

Ji Chang Wook is Kang Ha Neul friend? God what a good looking squad 

They were in u musical together and even kissed a lot of times... like more then he kissed his female co-stars :joy:

• Like 13