[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, myoshie said:

I see her legs between his legs again *cough* 

You OK down there, Wookie? Too bad SBS never released the BTS for this scene. I always wondered about this after seeing JCW's comment on how he laughed because she was really sexy! 

Bah I was trying not to comment on it too much! LOL! You might just call the attention of @huntergal  and the other sempais of the gutter nation!

This was just on the first 2 eps? SBS probably didn't want to start spark any dating rumors! :tongue:

• Like 17

17 hours ago, attriste said:

Hahahah I have withdrawal issues with this forum. -must check every now and then and kill the refresh button-. 3 more hours to a 11 hour flight.. boohoo. Lucky my two boys are asleep. 

Same time zone (usually) waving at gmt +8 peeps! 

Arghhhh hyunniiijii. Anyway that angle reminds me that she is so conscious of low cut dresses (I've seen her raise her hand to cover her chest couple times. 

Hope you have a safe journey chingu! May the Almighty bless u!

• Like 15

I love her shoes

And this pair is still affordable

While this pair is more expensive

I thk these r like 3 inch heels. Which helps to bring them closer to eye level.

Their hot kiss.. Kiss no.1 and 3.. They shot it indoor thats when both of them r wearing indoor slippers so she didnt have aided height advantage from any heels

14 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

O.WHEN - 어떻게 말할까 English Translation

How should I tell you that I like you
Just by looking at you
Makes my heart tremble

When you smile at me
I start to fly
All of the childish songs in the world
Seem like my heart

All day, I think of you
Heart-pounding, happy thoughts
On a night like tonight, a night I dreamed of
I wanna put everything in my heart

On sunny days, on cloudy days
On days you're sad without a reason
I'll hold your hand, now listen to my heart

Why am I like this?
I keep laughing
I feel like I came a long way to meet you

My pounding heart, my fluttering heart
Makes me feel good
You smiled at me, dazzling
I'm running to you right now

All day, I think of you

Again today
You're shining next to me
Time has stopped at the star that is you

All day, I think of you

I'll hold you tight
Now hold my hand

I wanted to bold the parts of the lyrics that i find fitting.. As u can see i end up doing that for most of the song. The lyricists for this song: 

• Nam Hye-seung (also inv in ost10)
  • MIYO
  • O.WHEN
11 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@4nnlov3pink is this the song when they were waiting for the rain to stop and he made an IG post too?

Yes dear it is.

Song starts at 1:35

I find this scene really romantic. Cause its when it really dawned on NJW that he feels sth for BH. And its pretty romantic of JCW to post on his ig.

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Bah I was trying not to comment on it too much! LOL! You might just call the attention of @huntergal  and the other sempais of the gutter nation!

This was just on the first 2 eps? SBS probably didn't want to start spark any dating rumors! :tongue:

HAHAHAHA IM SORRY I JUST CANT HELP IT 

(BTW, @gglex6275 would it be alright to ask you to edit your post above? I think quoting pictures is not allowed so... Sorry T_T) 

Anyways, this song and this scene! Too many coincidences. I can't help but think if it was also in this scene where JCW realized he was in love for realz? Yep, being delusional right now. Signal to get some sleep. Night all! 

• Like 19

Chingus! Thank you for the laughs! Here is a little sweetness I came across just now on YT. I will catch up with you ladies later. It is now 8:15am and I have been in here spazzing out with ya'll since 3am California time. :huh: Omo! And I have a full day ahead of me. LOL!!! Not complaining, because I love our Jiji Haven so much. So I will catch up with our ship later. (:lol: maybe sooner than later seeing how quickly the stars are connecting).:D Bless you all Jiji deluluz!!!! #fighting!!!

https://youtu.be/OOeqkThvkPc

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, masthu said:

OMG chingus am i hearing things wrong???  This song was played during their date where he gifted the ring necklace to hyunnie!!! :heart:. Checkout episode 28

MY SHIPPING HEART!!!!! :wub:

sORRY TO MAKE U DISSAPOINTED BUT I'VE TO BE HONEST:sweat_smile:

IT IS ONLY MELODY AS BGM IN THIS SCENE...

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me give the written lyric in eng here: O.M.G WOOKIE OPPA, DOES HE SEND A SIGNAL HE'S FALLING LOVE HARDLY 2 HYUUNI BY THIS SONG. I CAN'T... MY HEART...MY SHIPPING HEART...:scream:

O.WHEN - 어떻게 말할까 English Translation

How should I tell you that I like you? 
Just by looking at you
Makes my heart tremble

When you smile at me
I start to fly
All of the childish songs in the world
Seem like my heart

All day, I think of you

Why am I like this?
I keep laughing
I feel like I came a long way to meet you

My pounding heart, my fluttering heart
Makes me feel good
You smiled at me, dazzling
I'm running to you right now

All day, I think of you

Again today
You're shining next to me
Time has stopped at the star that is you

All day, I think of you

I'll hold you tight
Now hold my hand

Read more: O.WHEN - 어떻게 말할까 How To Say Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Okay Chingus... the pages are really flying, your noona is not that young so you have to forgive if I'm slower than many of you. Plus the realities of my life keep puling me back, gosh!! Anyway, this particular post has caught my attention and I need someone to explain this please before I have a heart attack LOL!! Did Wookie sing this song or what?? Goodness, please help me out!! I can't keep on waiting for the explanation.... I'm ready to jump for joy but you can also slap me with reality, I can take that :tongue:

• Like 15

17 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

sORRY TO MAKE U DISSAPOINTED BUT I'VE TO HONEST:sweat_smile:

IT IS ONLY MELODY AS BGM IN THIS SCENE...

I think I didn't make my self clear chingu. I meant not at the very moment he gifted the necklace but during their date. Like during the gaming moment and the moment  where he was trying to get her a stuffed animal using the crane (I think thats the right word). During those moments this song was played.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, biejuju said:

After I saw this.I run to their stylist IG and LOLing by below pic.:D this kind of pose hahahhaa 

Cto.

Is that Hyunii? goodness!! He's so at home with her... really just no boundaries anymore :) And now I wonder why we all got worried about the wrap party when you see this kind of pose that has no care in the world :D

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Okay Chingus... the pages are really flying, your noona is not that young so you have to forgive if I'm slower than many of you. Plus the realities of my life keep puling me back, gosh!! Anyway, this particular post has caught my attention and I need someone to explain this please before I have a heart attack LOL!! Did Wookie sing this song or what?? Goodness, please help me out!! I can't keep on waiting for the explanation.... I'm ready to jump for joy but you can also slap me with reality, I can take that :tongue:

I think someone just pointed out that JCW liked this OST in his weibo account? (Correct me I'm wrong please, anyone) 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, masthu said:

I think you are right. We shouldn't discriminate them :tongue:. So both of them have a fair share in it lol. Haha "panchak panchak" in deed. I don't think little jiwook would  dare to date hyunnie since wookie said she's scary :lol: and he down right warned him saying that he cannot date her :wub:. Anyway hope wookie would protect whats his :D.

To this day I'm still wondering why would wookie warned little jiwook to not date hyunnie because she's scary lol :lol: I hope so too

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Is that Hyunii? goodness!! He's so at home with her... really just no boundaries anymore :) And now I wonder why we all got worried about the wrap party when you see this kind of pose that has no care in the world :D

Noo unni yaaa..she's his stylist.I put that pic as he show that kind of pose hahaha:lol:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Apparently it's not Hyunii, oh my delulu heart was pulled back to the ground again. Shipping makes me crazy :)

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Okay Chingus... the pages are really flying, your noona is not that young so you have to forgive if I'm slower than many of you. Plus the realities of my life keep puling me back, gosh!! Anyway, this particular post has caught my attention and I need someone to explain this please before I have a heart attack LOL!! This Wookie sang this song or what?? Goodness, please help me out!! I can't keep on waiting for the explanation.... I'm ready to jump for joy but you can also slap me with reality, I can take that :tongue:

Me too...chingu:D

• Like 13