Ugh Why So Serious Ep.11?!-_-

On the other how cute is the bromance between Taewoon-Daehwi huh LoL?? I actually feel there's more chemistry with Taewoon than Daehwi w Namjoo! 

Heechan is getting more pathetic as ep. go on, when he vented at his mom I didn't feel bad f him at all. That kid is just pure evil if ya ask me. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, honeywell said:

Now that they're official I would love to see that boy again and try to ask EH for a date.  I'm sure TW will flaunt that EH is taken.

he should first ask her out for a movie :) . He was super jealous when the other guy asked EH out for a movie.

And then, he should take her to have ice shaving and then her fav subway sandwich :lol:.

I am so proud of TW...finally, after a long marathon (it does feel like a marathon to me) he got EH's confession.

I am soooo joining this club - I love love love the bromance it .. I love the sweet, innocent love ... OMG sooooooooo in love with TW ... Dayemmmm - I am an ajumma and I am so besotted with TW .. whahahahha .. I just can't with his jealousy, so cute. He is so so so addictive ..

I SWEAR if EH did not reciprocate his feeling - I was gonna take the first flight today to kidnap TW back to my home town for my daughter. 

OMG - EH haiyoooo .. why la you wasted so much time thinking .. What is there to think??? Aiyohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

Thank god - EH confessed ..

When TW interlock their fingers - in a strong grip and then he slung his arm with her hand entwined in his - pulling her closer - I swear my heart did a backflip in my rib cage .. I almost choked .. OMG - those honey dripping eyes ... Gahhhh .. I had goosebump .. I was chanting slowly - just kiss her.. come on - it's just 4 cm to her lips .. pull closer .. 2 cm - closer .. kiss kiss kiss .. (who cares they are underage) .. KISS ALREADY my sweet honey buns .. kisssss kissss ..

I was like chanting and my lips puckering -  My husband asked me - What are you doing? - kekkekekekke .. I was watching the episode while lying on the bed with the laptop on my stomach and my lips all puckering ready for the kiss .. wahahhahahha ...

I am so excited to watch today's episode .. wahahaha now that they are dating - I wonder how possessive he gonna be ... how awkward they gonna be with each other ...

I was so over the moon when TW got his first - heart emoticon ... ahahhahahhaa - it was so precious to him .. he is so funny ..

And I broke down when he confessed that it's not easy for him to 'confess' ... 

Does his type of guy exist in real world?????

I have lost count how many times i watched the ending scene. I didn't know TW can be so romantic.:wub::wub:

That hand held was magic. I stop breathing twice, once when he held her hand and then moved on to wrap her hand in his.

Second, when he twirl her around ...and sort of hug her from the side (i thought that kind of hug was super sweet and romantic). 

I figured out he he hug her from the front, then he wouldn't be able to see her face, and if he hug her from the back, he would still not be able to see her face.

So looking at her face is important for TW hahaha.

This side hug does not just give TW a very close up view of EH's pretty face, but also has very close proximity. green scarf 21

J53Pj0k.png

I can never get enough of these two. Looks like i will be hitting a repeat button of this scene countless times till next monday comes. 

And the ost in the background was just a perfect match to this scene, it makes the scene extra beautiful!

@Bambiina Bambiiiiii Miss ya chingu!!!!  Please join!!! It's been awhile since we spazz together. Come come...I welcome you to this humble thread.

A shout out to others as well  

@Mau_Cherry  @alekaonu  @nonski  @Kasmic  @maplekist  @Ahpheng  @onnififi

@supergal99 @Visually-wandering @thechaosinourstar @vangsweetie637

37 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I am soooo joining this club - I love love love the bromance it .. I love the sweet, innocent love ... OMG sooooooooo in love with TW ... Dayemmmm - I am an ajumma and I am so besotted with TW .. whahahahha .. I just can't with his jealousy, so cute. He is so so so addictive ..

I SWEAR if EH did not reciprocate his feeling - I was gonna take the first flight today to kidnap TW back to my home town for my daughter. 

OMG - EH haiyoooo .. why la you wasted so much time thinking .. What is there to think??? Aiyohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

Thank god - EH confessed ..

When TW interlock their fingers - in a strong grip and then he slung his arm with her hand entwined in his - pulling her closer - I swear my heart did a backflip in my rib cage .. I almost choked .. OMG - those honey dripping eyes ... Gahhhh .. I had goosebump .. I was chanting slowly - just kiss her.. come on - it's just 4 cm to her lips .. pull closer .. 2 cm - closer .. kiss kiss kiss .. (who cares they are underage) .. KISS ALREADY my sweet honey buns .. kisssss kissss ..

I was like chanting and my lips puckering -  My husband asked me - What are you doing? - kekkekekekke .. I was watching the episode while lying on the bed with the laptop on my stomach and my lips all puckering ready for the kiss .. wahahhahahha ...

I am so excited to watch today's episode .. wahahaha now that they are dating - I wonder how possessive he gonna be ... how awkward they gonna be with each other ...

I was so over the moon when TW got his first - heart emoticon ... ahahhahahhaa - it was so precious to him .. he is so funny ..

And I broke down when he confessed that it's not easy for him to 'confess' ... 

Does his type of guy exist in real world?????

Yehey! Welcome Bambiina, its nice to see you here. 

Who doesn't love Taeswoon, he never missed a chance to make EH's heart flutter and us viewers to swoon over his awesomeness. Kim Junghyun is one actor to look forward for. Thank dramagod he doesn't need to be gone for 2 years and hoping for more projects for him. Preferably another romcom with Sejeong and pure bromance drama with Woo Do hwan. 

For the question...does Taeswoon exist in real world? Oh dear... I want to find one. I want someone like him! Hahahaha

Just now, moodypie said:

@Bambiina Bambiiiiii Miss ya chingu!!!!  Please join!!! It's been awhile since we spazz together. Come come...I welcome you to this humble thread.

A shout out to others as well  

yesyesyesyes - I was so glad saw you ID in this thread .. wahhahahahhaah .. I am so in love .. I waited till EH accepted TW before commenting in this thread because I don't want to curse EH .. whahahhahahah ... I was so angry about the tablet/pc/laptop - whatever you want to call it ..

I was like - OMG please appreciate TW .. please please - he is the most 'perfect' guy ... he confessed his feeling - no beating around the bush. He is loyal .. He is adorable .. He is funny .. He is a knight in shining amour that ride a bike (omigah I love biker) .. he is rich ... he own the school OMGGGG what more do you need? .. 

10 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Yehey! Welcome Bambiina, its nice to see you here. 

Who doesn't love Taeswoon, he never missed a chance to make EH's heart flutter and us viewers to swoon over his awesomeness. Kim Junghyun is one actor to look forward for. Thank dramagod he doesn't need to be gone for 2 years and hoping for more projects for him. Preferably another romcom with Sejeong and pure bromance drama with Woo Do hwan. 

For the question...does Taeswoon exist in real world? Oh dear... I want to find one. I want someone like him! Hahahaha

OMG I thought I was going to loose more hair this week ... I swear if EH didn't accept him in this episode - I will turn bald soon .. THANK YOU EH .. you save my hair ...

I pray for you to find someone like TW ..

Wahahhahah - so Far he is the most perfect guy for me (in my 15 years watching Kdrama - TW is the most perfect boyfriend.. whahahhaahah - just look at the way he follow whatever EH asked him to do ..

No move to the right - no top .. noo left .. noo move to the right a bit... wahahhahahhaa - wahahahha .. I am soooo in love with him and his patience ...

Just look at his jealous face - I wonder why school 2017 not popular yet ... TW is to die for ...

18 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

yesyesyesyes - I was so glad saw you ID in this thread .. wahhahahahhaah .. I am so in love .. I waited till EH accepted TW before commenting in this thread because I don't want to curse EH .. whahahhahahah ... I was so angry about the tablet/pc/laptop - whatever you want to call it ..

I was like - OMG please appreciate TW .. please please - he is the most 'perfect' guy ... he confessed his feeling - no beating around the bush. He is loyal .. He is adorable .. He is funny .. He is a knight in shining amour that ride a bike (omigah I love biker) .. he is rich ... he own the school OMGGGG what more do you need? .. 

lol I really like your honesty!! hahaha. I have the same sentiment as you when it comes to EH. 

I feel for TW too. It wasn't easy for him. It hit him so hard when EH said he was easy or something like that. He was hurt badly. But he didn't give up...that's what I like about him. he knows he has to do whatever he can not to lose EH. He's sooooo in love!!!

He only want what's best for EH. I tried to understand EH's point of view. I guess it was also her pride. She doesn't want TW to buy her the tablet, but she was ok with TW helping her with her parttime work. 

If TW's father sees his son working in the convinient store, and delivering fried chic I wonder what would the father's reaction be.

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

After watching episode 11 it would seem as if there is real purpose in these two young hearts moving in slow motion.  It's the beauty they are giving us slowly allowing us to soak up every little bit of them and these new feelings.  It's the discovery and view of young love at it's best.  While watching their relationship growing not to mention how they are both learning from one another for everything is brand new..  It's exactly how it is those butterflies and thrills, sleepless nights and day dreaming about each others every word and action.  Because of this amazing feeling that's now within them.  Something they have never felt before... Although it's tough when your the viewer and your already so full of anticipation in hopes that EH will in fact accept TW sooner than later and hoping it includes an amazing kiss can't help myself or lie either...:w00t:

Lets just say the slow motion isn't so hard to take when the view of these two is just so breath taking...  My favorite scene in this episode included these words EH speaking to TW " I wish you would find something that would make your heart race... Something that gets you excited, that you enjoy...  That's what I would like..."

It's usually TW showering EH with his love and attention and caring yet here in this moment we see EH not focused on her own worries or pain.  Which I love about her character that she has never only been focused on herself but those around her as well.  In this scene we see EH sharing not the dreams for herself but the dreams she has and believes in for TW.  For she sees what he can't or won't his potential and all the possibilities of the talent that lies within him. Somehow she wants to rekindle and awaken and most off all remind him of his dreams...

Whether he realizes it or not this is love in action when someone is concerned reaches out and cares for not only you but even more your happiness...

Episode 12 haven't seen the subs yet but let me say this :blink:What an amazing Pretzel embrace that pulled not only EH in closer to TW but I think it pulled all of us in as well...  Not to mention that sweet side grin and smile that without knowing it Kim Jung Hyun is making famous in drama land...  His facial expressions are so captivating and are like a reflection of his heart...  It's like you don't need to wonder what he is thinking you can see it just in the view....  The tight tingling entwined fingers wrapped within one another gave a whole new meaning to holding hands...  No one can deny it's electric what these two young actors are bringing to life through their characters and I hope the best is yet to come.....:wub::w00t::tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

all credit and thanks to all original owners of photos....

waaaah....a whole new meaning to holding hands!! your awesome description! I like!!! 

I watched that part countless time, how he does it with great timing, not to forceful, but graceful. I am so in love to their holding hands. :wub::tounge_wink:

May be I am so materialistic - That the reason I can't brain it (accept) when someone reject a gift (there was not string attached to the gift) .. unless of course if it was a bribe or something ... I don't understand that anyone would reject a friend gift (we know that even though EH did not accept TW feeling yet she still consider him a friend and care about him).. 

OMG - who on earth reject a gift from a good friend?

He is so funny - he all rough and tough a became a puny in front of EH .. wahahhaha - EH is his kryptonite ... 

I need to marathon all episode again

Ok, I have calmed down some.  Not totally.  So here goes:

TW-EH.  We knew he wouldn't quit.  One method fails, he tries the selfless acts.  The retracing and submission of a new manhwa chapter is the bomb.  How can she not fall? 

TW-DH,   Awesome, just awesome.  Thank you Teacher Gu, for knowing when to let the boys have their fistfight that mended their hearts.

TW-DH-EH-BR,  and the unexpected, amazing Teacher Shim.     Need not say more, except that I wish Officer Han will do an EH and not report him.   Principal is back to square one  in the search for X.  

Sarang and Mom:  it seems like a small story, but these two sacrificing for each other, and the ensuing  conversation at a resto, is heartwarming to see.   I contrast Sarang with  Namjoo,and Mom with Heechan and Bitna's mothers and our mother-daughter duo is far far ahead of them in love and values,  even with their limited resources. 

Kyungwoo:  ok, I low-key ship KW-SR  since the convenience store ramyun date and now the hair move.   But what I wanted to say is that KW gets it, everytime.  He has been an astute observer of human behavior since the start.  Music is an avocation, but he would make a good psychologist.  

EH and her Oppa, and famiiy:   EH has a heart of gold, she is just made of all things beautiful, inside and out,  and I credit  her upbringing, the relationship of the family members,  and her selfless personality.

Yeonggun-Ofcr Han,  Issue-PE Teacher Jung:   teachers as advisers one on one is a good thing,  and matching styles, even better. 

Heechan:   Extreme academic pressure,   the cover-up of  Bora's case last year and whatever was done to minimize the damage from EH's case,  as well as payment for academc and other favors, damaged HC.   So now he is this scheming, vindictive, guiltless soul and it is scary that he will turn out to be a psycho serial criminal with no sense of remorse.   

Heechan's mom:  rich people coddling her child for school  misdemeanours  normally makes  a child  a bully.  That is bad in and of itself, an example of wrong parenting, materialism, and the worst values, specially  if the child is not taught well othewise at home and punished  with deprivation of other privileges.      HC would't have 2 physical violence school cases toward women  if there wasn't some truth to it, and it totally should have raised red flags for any parent particularly mom who is a woman herself,    But she  chose to ignore it.  Now in the car she sees a peek of her son's frame of mind,  and I am at least glad she saw.    Psychiatric treatment for HC and counseling for mom are a must,  

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

I was so excited to see you around, I didn't even read your post lol.

I didn't want to say this...but I went like this "Ki........sssss......................ssss............" with my eyes not blinking and heart not beating. The director who did this shot is a troll lol. But it was so good even without the kiss. This only happens when the chem between the lead is just beyond m imagination. And TW...what can I say, love this guy! HE's such a pro here...for an 18 year old teenage. hmm....:kiss_wink:

Just now, moodypie said:

I was so excited to see you around, I didn't even read your post lol.

I didn't want to say this...but I went like this "Ki........sssss......................ssss............" with my eyes not blinking and heart not beating. The director who did this shot is a troll lol. But it was so good even without the kiss. This only happens when the chem between the lead is just beyond m imagination. And TW...what can I say, love this guy! HE's such a pro here...for an 18 year old teenage. hmm....:kiss_wink:

Wahhahahha .. I was so breathless ... kiss.. kiss.. yess .. closer .. 2 cm .. closer .. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

montage start rolling .. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

imagine if they really kissed - I think I would literally blown all over the room ... 

I knew the kiss was not gonna happen - but still I waited .. I was like .. kamon  TW you ken do it ...  kamon  you ken do it .. a little closer - pull her .. sumore .. some moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .. whahahahaah ..

Demm the tension was so high .. I can hear the crackling sound in my brain - like the sound of wood burning and the spark go tzzitt tzzitt .. tiickk .. ticckk ..

that crackling sound .. I was at the edge of my nerves ... 

Demm the montage

25 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

May be I am so materialistic - That the reason I can't brain it (accept) when someone reject a gift (there was not string attached to the gift) .. unless of course if it was a bribe or something ... I don't understand that anyone would reject a friend gift (we know that even though EH did not accept TW feeling yet she still consider him a friend and care about him).. 

OMG - who on earth reject a gift from a good friend?

He is so funny - he all rough and tough a became a puny in front of EH .. wahahhaha - EH is his kryptonite ... 

I need to marathon all episode again

I think it was a bit too forceful coming from EH when she shove the gift to the ground. I thought she doesn't have to be this dramatic. 

But after some thinking, I guess her pride was hurt, she from a poor family background and him from a rich background, everything seem so easy for him...but she is struggling to come to terms with her situation. And I believe this is not just the only reason, she also lose confidence in drawing the webtoon. I believe this applies to all of us to in our daily lives. When we feel demotivated, and down because we don't have the talent to do something we want to do badly. I love how TW supports her quietly, and he's like behind the scene doing this and that.

That's how I understand her situation. 

But she realised that she must have hurt his feelings. HE's done everything for her. He's the perfect guy. But she kept her feeling tuck under or in another drawer. lol

It wasn't easy for him to confess. 

I love the scene after he swallowed her choc (and almost her whole hand)...when he walked back towards EH, his expression ..was daebak when he asked EH why she never answer him after he confess to her. (I love his perfect expression)

@moodypie Thank you for explaining - Yes I guess you are right .. it was not really the present , she was demotivated .. anyway I have no moral really - I am materialistic .. I wouldn't reject any gift (well I won't ask for it though)  ... wahahhahaha - that the reason I can never understand this pride thingy (unless of course the gift was from my nemesis) ... 

that -chocolate-hijack scene was so marvelesssssssssssss .. wahahhahah.. just look at his big eyes .. wahahhahahahaha so innocent and so cheeky .. I am so head over heel ..

the way he hijacked the chocolate - I melted .. I want to be EH fingers ... 

18 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@moodypie Thank you for explaining - Yes I guess you are right .. it was not really the present , she was demotivated .. anyway I have no moral really - I am materialistic .. I wouldn't reject any gift (well I won't ask for it though)  ... wahahhahaha - that the reason I can never understand this pride thingy (unless of course the gift was from my nemesis) ... 

that -chocolate-hijack scene was so marvelesssssssssssss .. wahahhahah.. just look at his big eyes .. wahahhahahahaha so innocent and so cheeky .. I am so head over heel ..

the way he hijacked the chocolate - I melted .. I want to be EH fingers ... 

Oh my...you wanna be her fingers. She was like ewww...all his saliva is there. She kept wiping on her skirt. You would most likely put your fingers into your mouth. wakakaka. yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940

By the way, i think it was 3 cm, not 2 cm...coz if it was 2 cm, their nose would have touch each other..pervert mode back because of you ..haha.

Now..  WE NEED THE BTS puahaha. I hope they show the bts for the last scene.

Actually i seriously thought yesterday's episode was the last episode because it was so satisfying hahaha

Oh and also, i LOL-ed (weird me) at the gift (notebook/laptop) because it was passed around & thrown on the floor & get smack on the table & lastly get thrown in the trash... pity gift..no happy ending for you hahaha

@moodypie   If I were EH would suck my fingers for 20 minutes at least - suck every residue ... make sure I cover the whole fingers .. wakakkakaka wakakkakaka .. OMGGGGGGGGGG wahahhahahah ..

you this is the best thing when the thread is slow mowing .. wakakkaka we can be so crazy here ..  

it could be more than 2 cm but I am sure their sides were touching .. kekkekekkekeke ... 

Haiyo - why is it so hot today! ..

Demm if only they kiss .... suddenly I remember - TW swallowing his saliva while looking at EH neck ..... 

Haiyo it's so hot here

Archived