18 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

is it possible for you to post the picture? for some reason the picture won't load when i open the link...

It doesn't have a pic, its a post where the OP said that he saw SSW in a black suit but didn't have a pic to prove it

19 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

yep2! at least they're safe physically!! but mentally though?? it seems that for it to happen the 2nd time around (and the 1st for Eun) is greatly impacting them mentally... And what's happening with JW?? why is she walking in the fog alone? this setting seems like a scene when people are going to suicide... 

i don't even want to think about this :bawling:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone kind hearted here translate that preview riiiight now!!!! Lol

i'm going crazy.. what happened to them? They are all bruised. Did the man beat them up?:angry: They just went through traumatic experience last year and now this. Poor girls...

Why is Jiwon running alone? So worried about her (no suicide pleaseee!!!!)

I hope SM put on some medication on JW wound.. *still shallow and delusional till the end*

3 hours ago, day2708 said:

i know there's NO WAY the writer will kill jiwon or any of the girl but still the whole thing with the epilogue makes me paranoic :bawling:.Maybe sungmin is using a suit bc he's looking for a job or smth -_-

btw here's the post i was talking about http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=youthgeneration1&no=26269

I've read the post.. it litteraly said "I saw Sung Min today".. " He's wearing white shirt and black ties.. is he coming for a funeral?" Something like that..

And all the comments were asking for pics..

4 minutes ago, the28 said:

I've read the post.. it litteraly said "I saw Sung Min today".. " He's wearing white shirt and black ties.. is he coming for a funeral?" Something like that..

And all the comments were asking for pics..

Yes the post didn't have pics so it's not completely believable 

Seeing the preview again i think the girls will move out from belle epoque and jiwon might have gone to her house or the countryside and maybe the girls will look out for her after a while, but i have NO IDEA whats going on when she is walking alone .... that part really worries me ,maybe is a dream-_-

I think the preview just litteraly Yoon Sunbae reading the letter..

Here's some rough translation:

"That's right! You're the one who destroyed my life! It was you! It's all because of you that I'm becoming like this. But you became a college student. You're going to live a happy life in the future, not even knowing there are people who got destroyed by you. I will make you being not happy anymore. I will kill you!

I don't know why this letter sounds like it is for Ji Won :/ but I hope I'm wrong

2 minutes ago, day2708 said:

Seeing the preview again i think the girls will move out from belle epoque and jiwon might have gone to her house or the countryside and maybe the girls will look out for her after a while, but i have NO IDEA whats going on when she is walking alone .... that part really worries me ,maybe is a dream-_-

we also see Jinmyung suddenly running?  To stop Jiwon?

i wonder what happened that night, did the man just let them go after beating them up? They look so scared and traumatized in the morning

1 minute ago, the28 said:

I think the preview just litteraly Yoon Sunbae reading the letter..

Here's some rough translation:

"That's right! You're the one who destroyed my life! It was you! It's all because of you that I'm becoming like this. But you became a college student. You're going to live a happy life in the future, not even knowing there are people who got destroyed by you. I will make you being not happy anymore. I will kill you!

I don't know why this letter sounds like it is for Ji Won :/ but I hope I'm wrong

It def sounds like Hyojin

1 hour ago, FakeHeadlines said:

Shoot, that preview is crazy... no idea what's being said, but it sounds like the letter has a very good chance of being for Ji Won. Even so, I have another theory. Lol

I feel like the letter doesn't actually have to do with any of them. Kind of like how first season, the ghost actually was unrelated to Yi Na, Eun Jae, and Jin Myung, but was an essential piece to their own self discovery and growth. This season, the girls that weren't directly effected by the ghost plot are at the forefront for personal development, Ye Eun with her PTSD, Ji Won and her lost memories, and Eun and her insecurities as the letter's messenger. The girl we meet last is the one to bring the catalyst with her introduction. I think like the ghost, the letter is forcing the girls to face their monsters.

I like the theory.. but what kind of physco guy who harmed the girls physically and made some bruises only to say later "OOPS wrong you girls is not the one I was looking to kill for sorry bye!" :bawling: 

1 hour ago, gracebkk said:

is it possible for you to post the picture? for some reason the picture won't load when i open the link...

yep2! at least they're safe physically!! but mentally though?? it seems that for it to happen the 2nd time around (and the 1st for Eun) is greatly impacting them mentally... And what's happening with JW?? why is she walking in the fog alone? this setting seems like a scene when people are going to suicide... 

ahhhh... i like this outcome more...!! And hopefully a development in their relationship?? ^^ (is that too much to hope for??? T.T) I sincerely want them to get together though... gahhhh!! >.< is it too much to hope for (for a drama that only has 4 episodes left?? :( )

jiwon jiwon jiwonaaahh she looks sooo sad and down :dissapointed_relieved: i think the scene of her walking alone in the fog is part of her monologue.. or a dream like @day2708 says.. kind of season 1 eunjae in the wide green park scene.. 

yes yes yes! I hope jiwon trauma will helped some development in ssongsungmin relationship too. after all they are the only consistent couple from season 1 and are fan favorites so if the writer decided to kill off their chemistry and development it will be such a shame and will leave bad taste on their resume. sooo lets keep our faith!! 4 more eps is enough ♡♡

This is the worst cliffhanger and preview in dramas ever!!! We can't  even predict anything...

and the epilogue that  in 2025 one of the girl is gonna surely make us all paranoids.

I just want all the girls to be happy but this writer never hestitate when she wants to wrench out viewers heart

please please let this be a development in our otp relationship.

1 hour ago, day2708 said:

Well if this is the case then let me live in my delulu world  again . SM is in a black suit because he is coming to meet his future in laws.. that's why he dressed up formally -_-:tongue:

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

This is the worst cliffhanger and preview in dramas ever!!! We can't  even predict anything...

and the epilogue that  in 2025 one of the girl is gonna surely make us all paranoids.

I just want all the girls to be happy but this writer never hestitate when she wants to wrench out viewers heart

please please let this be a development in our otp relationship.

Well if this is the case then let me live in my delulu world  again . SM is in a black suit because he is coming to meet his future in laws.. that's why he dressed up formally -_-:tongue:

meet his future in laws??? gahhh >.< if that really can happen!! *being delulu atm* :rolleyes:

any guesses for episode 11 & 12 though? or how it'll end?? do you guys think there'll be a season 3? i surely hope there will be one, but not if all the cast can't return for season 3... it'd be different if the cast changes..

i do hope that there'll be a happy ending for Jiwon.. and closure for her too.. it's sad that the reason why she hasn't had any intercourse or "more advanced" skinship with any males might be because of her past... that may be why she also froze in episode 6 when SM was joking around with her.. and if we think about it, JW might unknowingly like SM (but she just hasn't realize it yet). If you see in season 1 & 2, she asked out SM twice (once (i think?) in season 1, where she asked him if they could date jokingly; once (so far) in season 2, where she asked him whether they could get married jokingly). so who knows... we all know that SM likes JW, but maybe it goes both ways.. maybe everyone (including JW herself) just doesn't realize it yet... 

I believe in optimism.

We have been trolled before with the appearance of YE's ex who was just part of EJ's imagination.

SM in a black suit does not mean anyone is dead. Perhaps they went to see Hyo Jin's grave?

If all the ladies are not killed by the man, it is like a home invasion and I think that it made all the girls re-evaluate their lives. Going for a retreat on a farm may be one way to cope with what happened to them and to reflect.

There is no proof of death until it is shown. And from the BTS, the director loves JW and SM.. LOL.

omaigodd.. what happened to my girls.. in YT comment said that JM blamed JW for all this..

who's going to save them.. i hope hanghoon will help them and sungmin will be worried because jiwon didn't come to his office for few days and start looking for her at BE. i want to see him worried and nagging at jiwon because not use the self-defense he thaught to her and end up hug her.. 

*still have high hope to our Ssongsungmin ..Fighting

You guys, why are you predicting death. No one is gonna die here. It's not that kind of dramas esp considering the epilogue.

But something definitely is gonna happen, and that preview is really pretty serious and heavy.

I also think the letter is most probably intended for Jiwon, and this time we'll really dwelve into her past after this.

It's unlikely that one of the girls would pass away given the short time we have, to conclude all the girls issues. It looks like a trigger, like most have said to make the girls plan a course of action to their related issues.

As for YE's story, I'm reading the latest drama recap and I'm slightly confused. So the texts were done by the red head friend, but no one knows who did the picture locker thing? 

54 minutes ago, kasjady said:

It's unlikely that one of the girls would pass away given the short time we have, to conclude all the girls issues. It looks like a trigger, like most have said to make the girls plan a course of action to their related issues.

As for YE's story, I'm reading the latest drama recap and I'm slightly confused. So the texts were done by the red head friend, but no one knows who did the picture locker thing? 

she also did that one. the black hair friend said she can only guessed when the first 'richard simmons richard simmons' message threat came but she's becoming sure that the read head friend was the one behind this because the yeeun and go doyoung picture in the locker was taken by the red head friend.

I think Jo Eun will not go to the orchard. One part of the preview is the girls hours after the attack, and then seems like they're taking time to reflex what happened in the orchard, but Jo Eun's wasn't with the girls. I'm worried she's gonna blame herself cause of the letter :confounded: and please Jiwon tell me you're walking alone just to think about Hyojin...:dissapointed_relieved: Please sungmin tell her she erased her memories to protect herself, if not we wouldn't have had this cheerful and precious person. I don't think she spread the rumors about hyojin and the art teacher, she just witnessed what happened and forgot everything right after...but who did?

3 minutes ago, neonarmistice said:

I think Jo Eun will not go to the orchard. One part of the preview is the girls hours after the attack, and then seems like they're taking time to reflex what happened in the orchard, but Jo Eun's wasn't with the girls. I'm worried she's gonna blame herself cause of the letter :confounded: and please Jiwon tell me you're walking alone just to think about Hyojin...:dissapointed_relieved: Please sungmin tell her she erased her memories to protect herself, if not we wouldn't have had this cheerful and precious person. I don't think she spread the rumors about hyojin and the art teacher, she just witnessed what happened and forgot everything right after...but who did?

i think they will go to the orchard ,weeks (?) after the attack bc the wounds seemed to be healed by then.And yes ,i don't think Jo Eun will go and it's probable she will feel guilty , i wonder how the writer is going to handle this tbh....

26 minutes ago, day2708 said:

Soo apparently the orchard where the girls go is eun jae's ,the same from season 1. i don't have any idea how will they get there tho :huh:

I really wonder how the girls went there?Did they run away or something?

and in that place , they still look so scared/ threatened. 

Those bad memories i really wish JW can be strong when she finally remember it. I can't imagine seeing her in despair :(

like SM said, just live in your ignorance bliss.. yes you are born to be loved

after recent previews : (my head has this scenario)

Hyojin might be sexually abused by their teacher or whoever.... Jiwon witness it... so she becomes traumatic.... but maybe when Hyojin ask Jiwon for help maybe to testify or something.... she refused since she blocks that part of memory..... unknowingly and unfortunately that drives Hyojin to excile or possible suicide......

Hyojin's parent.. relative... brother or whoever loves Hyojin enraged of this and plan revenges from the very beginning.....

Anyway am I the only one who glad after seeing the preview from the looks of it we finally dwelve into Jiwon's past..... her happy go lucky days might seem over soon but hopefully she will be back to Jiwon that we know... maybe by Sungmin's love.... hehe.....

When she walks and when they are in the farm ? Yard? I noticed they no longer has any bruises.. so it might be weeks after....

Will sungmin notice something wrong with Jiwon...... i am very curious...

Now... when people are getting too worried about possible deaths.. i told myself countless times that this is supposed to be a romcom slice of life.... so hopefully even Jiwon considers suicide ( though it's just weird since she must have been shocked of unknown memories but to suddenly want to kill one self is a bit iffy... except if the mental status is way too severe (even more devastating past which guilt is overload) unlike what we predicted )....

Someone will be there for her...

Parents
The Belle Epoque girls
Or Sungmin ie haha...

Archived