8 minutes ago, ddeokbokkii said:

I translated to english sub 50%(first half) of episode 5 from another language sub. PM me

if you want to test it, I will send you a link to d/l it.

oh wow, still no eng subs? thanks for doing that!

I've watched both episodes subbed in another language.  If there is a cut you'd like to know, let me know...  me too, I can also translate the cuts to Eng for you guys.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

oh wow, still no eng subs? thanks for doing that!

I've watched both episodes subbed in another language.  If there is a cut you'd like to know, let me know...  me too, I can also translate the cuts to Eng for you guys.

I just hope I can make it watchable until they release official English sub, that's all. I will keep your offer in mind.

New stills of ep 7 & 8

The caption from JTBC for Sungmin x Jiwon stills tho: "Driving her around in each occassions. That's love (.....)" 

Even JTBC ships them lmao :D 

DJqAwhoUIAAXnC-.jpg

DJqAx-YVwAElPl1.jpg

DJqAy8vVoAALEnU.jpg

DJqA0L0UEAA47iN.jpg

DJqBSNNV4AArxfZ.jpg

DJqBUJcUQAEn2Cv.jpg

DJqBUZBVYAEB81v.jpg

More:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9586573&memberNo=11773044&vType=VERTICAL

Park Eun Bin making it up there thanks to Song Jiwon role. She's just awesome

Releasing the making of JW-SM scenes.. JTBc must know how popular this couple is lol

who can even resist shipping them ???:wub:

even their chemistry bts is cute

I wonder why there's no one subbing this drama,m. Given its popularity...

16 minutes ago, kasjady said:

Ummm was this in episode or like a preview? I don't remember this scene :( It was released on JTBC youtube some hours ago.

Glimpses of it were shown previously, but it wasn't this complete. Maybe just an addition of what exactly went on in full picture.

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation! They laughed a  lot shooting this scene hahahah. They know how these scenes can bring a lot of laughter. The PD's idea to include that elbow-scooting was brilliant since it's so funny and making Jiwon's aegyo seems too much that it's creepy, and it's so like Jiwon LOL

Btw from the Insta update of Son Seungwon I posted before, if I'm not wrong the pic he posted was supposed to be a comedic scene too lol I wonder what they have in store for that.

13 hours ago, riribl said:

Glimpses of it were shown previously, but it wasn't this complete. Maybe just an addition of what exactly went on in full picture.

I'm least intrested in thsi couple but watching this it kinda makes me sad.

They were cute and we can't blame everything on Eunjae solely... sunbae indeed changed . He is acting coldy to her (dunno why though)

and i can't wait for tonight ep!! I hope we will get lots of JWxSM couple tonight too. We deserve it!! Their couple got the least screen time in season 1. Even the director ships them so hard~:D

Stills released to the media for next episode, E7.  Oh no...

86345779.2.jpg

86345780.2.jpg

Credit: sportsdonga

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170915/86345787/2

Ye Eun will regress... looks like it will be traumatic for her once again with Doo Young returns.  Her mom wants to pull her out of Belle Epoque in which Eun Jae is refusing to let her go.  I think Ho Chang may be able to help YE here since he was a victim of some sort, bullying, due to his autism.

We don't talk about Heimdal a lot here but he is my favorite guy behind Sung Min.  He's so positive, with such a good attitude.  He doesn't give up his dreams and persevere against all the pitfalls, disappointments, all that he faced the last 10 years.  In a way, he is like JM.  He continues to work hard despite his situations. An Woo Yeon is doing a good job here like he did in Circle.

Like everyone here, SM and JW are absolutely hilarious... so awesome on many levels.

Thank you @stroppyse for all your translations, esp the BTS of the walking elbow aegyo.    SO cute and funny!  Same PD from AoY1 so he must know these actresses and characters well.  All the guys are so shy and friendly.  The set atmosphere must be so fun.

How rare is it to have Season 2 and the same director/writer back.  This is why we viewers feel like we have never left Belle Epoque.  The transition into season 2 was so smooth.  

Thank you everyone for all your posts.  Will go read them now.  Yay for Eng Sub of E5+6, it's released.

I cant get enough of sung min and ji won hahaha, I remember from the season 1 at last episode, sung min knows that ji won will tell him what the problem is, because ji won tell everything to him. Really cute couple im so glad they tell us now their story.

I really love how the season pan out the couple. Season 1, the couple focus factor was primarily Jin Myung and Chef; Eun Jae and Jong Yeol as well as Ye Eun and Doo Young. Jiwon and Sungmin didn't get much couple focus but each scene they appear together in season 1, they own it with the subtlety in chemistry and hints.

Season 2, Eun Jae and Jin Myung take more of the backseat in couple factor and the focus is more on Jiwon, Eun, and Ye Eun trauma. With episode 7, I don't like Doo Young re-appearance but hopefully his re-appear will change Ye Eun. She may regress back to her trauma or this time, with everyone there standing behind her - confronting her trauma to overcome it.

As for Jiwon backstory, honestly I am scared. Scared that the thought of child abuse/sexual abuse isn't inflicted on Hyo-jin but the one experience that traumatic thing is Jiwon. Seeing the sub for episode 5 and 6, there was constant mention and even Hyo-jin saying "pretty shoes" feels like it is definitely a pinpoint at Jiwon (her possibly being victim). The childhood flashback had show the shoes and we can see that the one wearing the pretty shoes is Jiwon whereas Hyun-jin were sneaker. Hyun-jin is the one witness the pretty shoes and whatever it is, that could be Jiwon last memories of Hyun-jin saying pretty shoes before she suppress/lock away her memory. 

It's a fearful but intriguing focus on Jiwon backstory. But at the same time, she is surrounded by people who care about her particularly Sungmin who will always be there for her. And whatever trauma it is, she has Ye Eun (if Ye Eun overcome her trauma) to help. 

Exciting for tomorrow episode. Please do not tease us like the bed scene between Sungmin and Jiwon. I want Sungmin to ask Jiwon the question and get her fluster and rethink her relationship with him. 

Yeeun isn't my fave character but seeing her  crying like that breaks my heart.

the trauma she suffers won't easily go away. Go Do Young is beyond awful... can't believe he still yry to terrorize Yeeun and the girls

now i really feel 14 eps of this drama is not going to be enough... Actually JWxSM is never enough

With only 14 episodes in total, SM and JW need to get a move on. But I think any intimate skinship will only be possible once JW faces whatever she is not remembering. Whether she, herself was the one abused or she saw Hyo Jin being abused, the truth needs to be told.

The mystery of the letter has kind of taken a back seat but I still think it is related to JW's story. Let's see how all the stories unravel.

40 minutes ago, Lyna said:

I really love how the season pan out the couple. Season 1, the couple focus factor was primarily Jin Myung and Chef; Eun Jae and Jong Yeol as well as Ye Eun and Doo Young. Jiwon and Sungmin didn't get much couple focus but each scene they appear together in season 1, they own it with the subtlety in chemistry and hints.

Season 2, Eun Jae and Jin Myung take more of the backseat in couple factor and the focus is more on Jiwon, Eun, and Ye Eun trauma. With episode 7, I don't like Doo Young re-appearance but hopefully his re-appear will change Ye Eun. She may regress back to her trauma or this time, with everyone there standing behind her - confronting her trauma to overcome it.

As for Jiwon backstory, honestly I am scared. Scared that the thought of child abuse/sexual abuse isn't inflicted on Hyo-jin but the one experience that traumatic thing is Jiwon. Seeing the sub for episode 5 and 6, there was constant mention and even Hyo-jin saying "pretty shoes" feels like it is definitely a pinpoint at Jiwon (her possibly being victim). The childhood flashback had show the shoes and we can see that the one wearing the pretty shoes is Jiwon whereas Hyun-jin were sneaker. Hyun-jin is the one witness the pretty shoes and whatever it is, that could be Jiwon last memories of Hyun-jin saying pretty shoes before she suppress/lock away her memory. 

It's a fearful but intriguing focus on Jiwon backstory. But at the same time, she is surrounded by people who care about her particularly Sungmin who will always be there for her. And whatever trauma it is, she has Ye Eun (if Ye Eun overcome her trauma) to help. 

Exciting for tomorrow episode. Please do not tease us like the bed scene between Sungmin and Jiwon. I want Sungmin to ask Jiwon the question and get her fluster and rethink her relationship with him. 

"I want Sungmin to ask Jiwon the question and get her fluster and rethink her relationship with him."

I hope so..

Its time to wake jiwon!!

1 hour ago, Lyna said:

I'm rooting for Ye Eun too. Hopefully she will tell her mom that it's her life to live and fight for her independence.  I don't want her to run away.  She should face him heads on and puts him back to prison for good this time.  This time she can do it with the the support of all her friends and their live in manager SH.  He's no nonsense. It's about time he puts his weightlifting effort to work.

I love the part where JW did the calculations on how long EJ's heartbreak would last, half of the relationship's length, making it 9 months.  Her next comment to JTBC is about taking a commercial break while waiting for EJ to recover is comedy gold.  Park Eun Bin gets the chance to shine this season. 

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

With only 14 episodes in total, SM and JW need to get a move on. But I think any intimate skinship will only be possible once JW faces whatever she is not remembering. Whether she, herself was the one abused or she saw Hyo Jin being abused, the truth needs to be told.

The mystery of the letter has kind of taken a back seat but I still think it is related to JW's story. Let's see how all the stories unravel.

I agree with this, that's why I expect the episodes this week (7 & 8) will show them progressing at least slightly, either about their own relationship or about her lost memory.

From the preview at least it seems like the change about their relationship dynamic is quite likely, or at least it seems like Sungmin finally puts effort to do that. I hope so.

Archived