[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

One more episode to go and then I cross my fingers to be able to enter into the series.

I have to admit that I'm enjoying this series - perhaps because I thought the other one 

Spoiler

Sucked big time

that each episode of this one is so refreshing.  :joy:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer all the actors honestly i feel the chemistry alot more i prefer this Wayo dont hate me..  Also the new Phaha and Wayo have better chemistry because god was very wooden. 

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

I guess i'm happy person. I enjoyed first one back then. And i'm enjoying second one.:P

I got thirsty for cute BL, and 2M2 looks nice enough for me.:)

yay

38 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I thought the same for the first one, but so far I'm not able to be interested in or enjoying any part! :wacko:

I know part of the reason I am engaged is because of the director.  I followed him in the progress from the beginning especially when I knew his other work. Also.  knowing the author was involved in the character selection was another reason.  So I've gone in with a different expectation around the storytelling.   E4 and beyond are the breakaway episodes...never been on screen before - so I think we'll see him go hard as a director he had some definite ideas ...LOL

19 minutes ago, aniola said:

I guess i'm happy person. I enjoyed first one back then. And i'm enjoying second one.:P

I got thirsty for cute BL, and 2M2 looks nice enough for me.:)

You got cute for sure...and even some fluffy, unicorns, and rainbows...:joy: and I mean that in a good way.

16 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

prefer all the actors honestly i feel the chemistry alot more i prefer this Wayo dont hate me.. 

No hate...it's clear the 2m2 team invested a lot of time and money into this new cast...I they all play nicely together..LOL

On 7/7/2019 at 10:26 AM, aniola said:

After ep.1 i just couldn't not create this parallel.:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_otfx5loAac1w4t7mvo1_400.gif

tumblr_pu7wstUu3e1xzie3qo3_540.gif

Also wanna bring this since i like such relationship maps.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ptpychBEaN1svb7sj_540.jpg

Still curious about Samanta's character.:huh:

Samantha may be the new friend, who will fill the void left by the star friend in the first season, but I miss the wayo's Stars friends, the girls are really beautifuls, and the Star friend who was supporting Wayo all the time, I wanna a girl in the Ming-Wayo relationship, so Pha can be relaxing about a love gay relationship between the friends... 

"First ming" in ther ep. 3 of Have a nice day

1 hour ago, deltos said:

E4 and beyond are the breakaway episodes...never been on screen before - so I think we'll see him go hard as a director he had some definite ideas ...LOL

Just hope you got the good point, so i will watch all new eps, thinking first three eps was a break-in period! I was into 2Moons1 only for supporting role, it should be good time have come for the first ones!

2 Moons 2 brings me back to this place again. I thought I'd have outgrown BL by now... Guess I'm stuck. :P

I find it interesting how, between the teasers/trailers and official MV, we're able to see most of the story already. Take this fanvid for example:

It shows snippets of pretty much all Mingkit parts from the novel (in approximately chronological order), sans the epilogue/bonus chapters.

I'm pretty sure I've seen most of Forthbeam parts too, although I've yet to see a fanvid that put them all together. This indicates that although they have to condense all 3 books into 1 season, they manage to not cut too much (hopefully anyway). I'm excited! :)

I have enjoyed both episodes so far. But what's strange, at least for me, is that it takes me a rewatch or two before I'm fully immersed and satisfied. I simply can't get into it during the initial viewing; everything feels off. Maybe I'm anticipating or expecting too much. Not sure. 

I liked Season 1. However,  the show's glacier-like pacing and the giant pauses between dialogue  left me underwhelmed. The chemistry between BabyBas and God was hit or miss but I did like Bas in the role. I mostly focused on the truly stellar MingKit. I'm grateful for the second season but I am disappointed that I won't be able to see Kimmon and Copter after falling in love with their portrayals during Season 1. I remember watching their scenes over and over after the season ended because I wasn't ready to let them go. But I do  adore Season 2 MingKit, especially Nine (Kit). I think he understands the character really well and he has me excited about future developments. 

MingKit were it for me in Season 1, but I dare say that Season 2 ForthBeam are coming for their spot. Maybe it's my preference for more complicated, emotionally messy relationships but I would also like to believe that it's Pavel as Forth. He owns the screen in every scene he appears in. There's this vulnerability that he can convey even as he swaggers across the room on a mission to woo Wayo. I truly hope I'm not disappointed once their story gets underway. 

Third episode brought me back to recap-feeling. And i think i get why for some people the series seems boring. But i'm enjoying it anyway. I'm actually resting in peace watching it.:lol: (Especially since next week 2m2 will be in package with ToL for me.))

- Pha continue to give me warm feelings, and he has nice smile.:wub:

- Ming is pleasure for my eyes.:D

- I like Kit as a character. (Because i just like tsundere-like characters.))

- Still trying to figure out Phoom's (Forth) popularity with fans.:ph34r:

- The scene that i think shouldn't had been skipped is PhaYo sms-conversation on the way back.

4 hours ago, aniola said:

Still trying to figure out Phoom's (Forth) popularity with fans.:ph34r:

Simple, he's hot. And he nails that 'bad boy with a heart of gold' look, which make him very 'Forth-ly'. Even the novel author said that when she spotted Phoom outside the audition place, she immediately knew he has something special. You can say Phoom is made to play Forth.

^ That's truth, I like this new Forth more than Tae, it's the best hit in the new cast they could do. But the new Tee is just sad, for me the first couple was good, I miss Tee Jaruji.... :confounded:

last gxxod Instam

Spoiler

last jaruji instam

Spoiler

Archived