[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

55 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Yeah it was and then they won a prize for it :blink: :crazy:

I remember that contest...I think every 13 year old fan voted a 100 times each to make them win...if you've never been kissed, then that's what you think a kiss is...a sad situation. I'm quite sure that kissing won't be an issue in 2M2. The director has already stated his feelings on what a kiss should be.  LOL

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deltos said:

.I think every 13 year old fan voted a 100 times each to make them win...

But they obviously voted not for the kiss itself but just for the couple they liked from the series they liked. It doesn't matter how nominations are called, fans will vote for their idols anyway.-_-

Level of cuteness is getting higher.:rolleyes: Ep.2 gave me much more emotions. (Also shadow of 2M went away completely.)

tumblr_pu9nv1EAnh1ruj1n0o1_250.giftumblr_pu9nv1EAnh1ruj1n0o2_250.gif

This superman-thing.. i mean not recognizing Yo without glasses always looked funny to me.:D But at least Pha said that Wayo reminds him about "that boy", and i can say that glasses really change Wayo's look a bit. (I heard that the director said it was his glasses.)))

tumblr_pu8labhGQR1r9cisqo2_250.giftumblr_pu8labhGQR1r9cisqo5_250.gif

tumblr_pu8jw3pdV61xzie3qo4_250.giftumblr_puaahz08hD1xzie3qo1_250.gif

I like teasing from Bean and Kit. I enjoyed both MingKit moments (and i didn't expect such look from Kit)).

In ep.0 author of the novel said that she picked Ben as Pha because he had kindness in his eyes. And in my opinion Pha really has kinda warm aura around him.:rolleyes:

Also i liked Yo's "One Peace" t-shirt (haven't watched/read it but i know it's popular) as it shows his otaku side.

I like only This new forth and the new Wayo, the old Wayo (Bass) was good too. but definitly I don't like this new Phana D: I think the old Phana (Gxxod) got the "liston" so high to can be rise it.

I feel sad when I hearded that Tee Jaruji was bad acting, even I like more the old version than this one. I just follow the new Forth, the two Mings are so cool in both season... 

9 hours ago, aniola said:

I like teasing from Bean and Kit. I enjoyed both MingKit moments (and i didn't expect such look from Kit)).

I think it more realistic for three guys that have been together for along time to rag on each other...Kit seems the grown-up in the trio..lol

In ep.0 author of the novel said that she picked Ben as Pha because he had kindness in his eyes. And in my opinion Pha really has kinda warm aura around him.

I keep saying to other folks...the author picked the actors for her characters.  Who am I to say I don't like what she wrote and she doesn't know what she wrote..it's kinda ignorant if you ask me...yet folks are still saying they got it wrong...:joy:

Also wanna bring this since i like such relationship maps.

That is so cute..I saw it earlier -- actually the director did that one himself !

1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

I like only This new forth and the new Wayo, the old Wayo (Bass) was good too. but definitly I don't like this new Phana D: I think the old Phana (Gxxod) got the "liston" so high to can be rise it.

I feel sad when I hearded that Tee Jaruji was bad acting, even I like more the old version than this one. I just follow the new Forth, the two Mings are so cool in both season... 

The author choose the actors because they matched the characters in the novel she wrote.  :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I'm so thrilled for your perseverance, because i'm totally unable to do as you! So your comment proves my point!

I often watched an entire season thinking like that!
Sometimes I'm able to do it and other time I can't, only time will tell!

Archived