his birth Name: Kim Sung Won

his birthday: February 21, 1984

his height: 189 cm

His job: rapper, member of the hip hop duo Untouchable, variety shows

heart.png

her full name: Lee Guk Joo

her birthday: January 5, 1986

her height: 170 cm

Her job: comedian, variety shows, host of the radio show "Lee Guk Joo's Youngstreet"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something for the thread: I was only able to catch maybe ~10min of GJ's radio show yesterday, but in the part I heard she was talking about what a good mood she was in... My reaction? "Are you excited because you had WGM filming today, eh?" Hahaha.

1 hour ago, atugalih said:

Really @stelmosfire?? Yesterday, i can't watching her radio and today this i live alone model hyejin revealed fact she have one blind date with sleepy say to gookju hahaha

LOL yeah, Sleepy has mentioned this too. He said she didn't talk to him much so he figured she wasn't interested.

18 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

That was fast :o

Wait did I see it right? The broadcast will be tonight at 11:10 KST? OMO WHATS HAPPENING?

Okay so I went to mbc's fb page and it seems that soompi mistakenly put WGM rather than ILA hihihi

37 minutes ago, stelmosfire said:

LOL yeah, Sleepy has mentioned this too. He said she didn't talk to him much so he figured she wasn't interested.

Love an honest and upfront guy like Sleepy, not afraid to mention about it on another show. It shows that he doesn't have anything to hide about it, cause it's really nothing. 

Sleepy and Gookju, for nothing is impossible!!!!

Halo...guys ....

I back in sompi forum ...for this couple.....after sorim couple....I never sing in again ...

but ..this couple very fun ...and so realistic ...

thank for admin to make forum to this ..couple 

Love them both....:heart:

Sorry for my english is bad:grimace:

fighting sleppy and guk ju :wub::wub:

you are welcome @Winksteyk @denise31 @stelmosfire @atugalih .. :D

am seeing a lot of views but few posts. are folks wondering what to post or chat about? it is easy. just imagine a conversation. the shippers thread is absolutely the best place for squealing and giggling together and can be super fun! hahahha..

so here's a question or two to get you started:

1. what are some of your favourite sleepy-gok ju moments?

2. what are things that you appreciate about sleepy and gok ju?

3. what are you learning from watching these two on WGM?

tip: remember to tag/respond to another to create a conversation; the thread will become active as you become a community. and remember to agree to disagree if you have different views. and don't worry about your english if it is not too great - people will understand you just fine.

enjoy! am off to buy fish! hahahaha... :)

4 hours ago, denise31 said:

Love an honest and upfront guy like Sleepy, not afraid to mention about it on another show. It shows that he doesn't have anything to hide about it, cause it's really nothing. 

Sleepy and Gookju, for nothing is impossible!!!!

which show that sleepy said this?? ahahaha gookju so cute when she is jealous..

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

you are welcome @Winksteyk @denise31 @stelmosfire @atugalih .. :D

am seeing a lot of views but few posts. are folks wondering what to post or chat about? it is easy. just imagine a conversation. the shippers thread is absolutely the best place for squealing and giggling together and can be super fun! hahahha..

so here's a question or two to get you started:

1. what are some of your favourite sleepy-gok ju moments?

2. what are things that you appreciate about sleepy and gok ju?

3. what are you learning from watching these two on WGM?

tip: remember to tag/respond to another to create a conversation; the thread will become active as you become a community. and remember to agree to disagree if you have different views. and don't worry about your english if it is not too great - people will understand you just fine.

enjoy! am off to buy fish! hahahaha... :)

1. what are some of your favourite sleepy-gok ju moments?

so many..they were so cute when they spent time together..i love it when they feed each other..

2.what are things that you appreciate about sleepy and gok ju?

i dont care if its variety show or not. these two people do care for each other. thats for sure :)

3. what are you learning from watching these two on WGM?

when i have a boyfriend, i treat him with love like gookju and sleepy treat each other :)

3 hours ago, farahin nur said:

which show that sleepy said this?? ahahaha gookju so cute when she is jealous..

Witch Hunt (ep. 103/104?). It aired in 2015 so it's an old story by now... but I watched today's ILA and Gookju's reaction was really, really funny. I hope MBC posts the clip on Youtube so I can link it here.

Here's the clip where Sleepy talks about it: http://www.ondemandkorea.com/odk-clips-witch-hunt-e103-clip-625.html (US only)

Archived