[WGM] Sleepy ❤ Gok Ju

Lmangla

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

Oh I just learned from Sleepy's Korean fans  it wasn't even a real blind date but broadcast thing: http://m.tv.naver.com/v/44739

And here's MBC's ILA cut for lazy people: 

thank u for sharing the naver link.. i dont understand a thing but i watched it still, for sleepy..hahaha
the mc really help her a lot...
i gues, only a few people can make sleepy comfortable enough to show his caring,funny and cute side.. gookju is one of the people :)

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so here's a question or two to get you started:

1. what are some of your favourite sleepy-gok ju moments?

2. what are things that you appreciate about sleepy and gok ju?

3. what are you learning from watching these two on WGM? :)

So let's get to the serious stuff.  Hehe

1. All Sleepy/ Gookju moments are my favorite.

2. I appreciate their honesty approach towards each other when they speak, sincerity in helping one another, not being afraid to show their weakness or strength and their overall cuteness.

3. Anything is possible in life, no need to be perfect for each other.

My favorite moments were at the party that all three couples went to at Sleepy & GJ's house. It let us see how funny they both are as well as their talents. I loved how Sleepy walked around but still helped. GJ kept an eye on everyone but also Included Sleepy in the preparations. The most married part of their marriage if you know what I mean.

Besides their fun personalities, I enjoy watching Sleepy's unwavering determination to breach the walls that GJ has. And although he is probably not as ambitious as GJ, he is trying to show her that he is adaptable and steady (as he can be lol) The only thing he has stubbornly refused to budge on so far, is the dog dish.:glasses:

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so here's a question or two to get you started:

3. what are you learning from watching these two on WGM?

1. My most favourite so far is the video letter from Gookju...the look in Sleepy's eyes when watching it :wub:

2. Their support for each other and how good they are in taking care of each other. (I envy them really..)

3. That love can really change you for the better...I mean just look at the two of them, they really bring out the best of each other

Thank you @Lmanglafor making the thread, nice to finally have a place to rant about them. Thank you @atugalihand @stelmosfirefor the videos. Jealous Gookju is so cute, by the way there's this show called "Juke Bus" where DinDin is the MC and Gookju is guesting coming up on Tuesday if I'm not mistaken, hopefully there will be some juicy stuff about Seulgook couple too.

Let's enjoy their upcoming episodes and Happy Shipping you guys!!!

13 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

Oh I just learned from Sleepy's Korean fans  it wasn't even a real blind date but broadcast thing: http://m.tv.naver.com/v/44739

And here's MBC's ILA cut for lazy people: 

LOL are you in our Kakao chat?!

Original broadcast of WGM on MBC at 5pm KST!  You can watch it live on aqstream.com and pick MBC as the channel. :) 

On 7.4.2017 at 11:09 AM, atugalih said:

Poor gookju unnie hahaha but i want jungmo visit her in wgm.

You got your wish. :DDD

Spoiler

3 hours ago, cojulie said:

No comment. :ph34r: (Yes. I'm trying to keep this account somewhat anonymous because it's a public forum, but I'm probably not doing a very good job. )

3 hours ago, cojulie said:

Original broadcast of WGM on MBC at 5pm KST!  You can watch it live on aqstream.com and pick MBC as the channel. :) 

i am in the kakao talk..over the moon when he drop by..thank u for teh site that i can stream mbc channel..
they did mention something on juke bus about sleepy hahaha

I'll answer @Lmangla's question's as well (in different order):

-Their chemistry as comedic partners, the way the bounce things off each other. I don't find Gookju very funny on her own, but I love her with Sleepy. And Sleepy is more entertaining with her than alone as well. (He has equally good chemistry with Dindin though.) I really hope they keep doing broadcasts together even after WGM.

-Their honesty. It seems they are very sincere towards each other even when pretending would make better television. When they joined WGM I was worried that it might affect their friendship, but I don't worry about that anymore. They've been very careful.

-The way they keep trying to make each other happy. Like @farahin nur said, they obviously care for each other.

-The shippiest moment: the part in Video Star where they ask them about their romantic probability.

-The funniest moment:
ILA158, the dance scene I mentioned earlier (and the rap battle after it). I think ILA158 is the most fun TV episode they've ever done (though the wart removal WGM episode comes pretty close).

-Their wedding. I love how improvised and relaxed it was.

That it's really best to be honest and straightforward about one's thoughts/emotions.

1 hour ago, farahin nur said:

sleepy can surely dance hahaha

I have to disagree about that: :D

Spoiler

@farahin nur If the image is already on internet, it's easy: just click insert other media below the text post -> insert image from URL. Like so:

16110329_345261662539799_258961151993525

With instagram posts, you can just copy&paste the instagram address and the forum inserts them automatically.

I don't know if it's possible to upload pictures here.

22 minutes ago, stelmosfire said:

I'll answer @Lmangla's question's as well (in different order):

-Their chemistry as comedic partners, the way the bounce things off each other. I don't find Gookju very funny on her own, but I love her with Sleepy. And Sleepy is more entertaining with her than alone as well. (He has equally good chemistry with Dindin though.) I really hope they keep doing broadcasts together even after WGM.

-Their honesty. It seems they are very sincere towards each other even when pretending would make better television. When they joined WGM I was worried that it might affect their friendship, but I don't worry about that anymore. They've been very careful.

-The way they keep trying to make each other happy. Like @farahin nur said, they obviously care for each other.

-The shippiest moment: the part in Video Star where they ask them about their romantic probability.

-The funniest moment:
ILA158, the dance scene I mentioned earlier (and the rap battle after it). I think ILA158 is the most fun TV episode they've ever done (though the wart removal WGM episode comes pretty close).

-Their wedding. I love how improvised and relaxed it was.

That it's really best to be honest and straightforward about one's thoughts/emotions.

I have to disagree about that: :D

Reveal hidden contents

@farahin nur If the image is already on internet, it's easy: just click insert other media below the text post -> insert image from URL. Like so:

16110329_345261662539799_258961151993525

With instagram posts, you can just copy&paste the instagram address and the forum inserts them automatically.

I don't know if it's possible to upload pictures here.

sleepy dancing is cute..ahaha i fall head over heel with sleepy..even if he was rolling on the groud, i will say that he was good in dancing too :grin::heart:

thank you..oh, i thought it can upload..nvm, i'll just do it as you taught me..thank u :heart:

Wow GJ really can make a feast out of any kind of food. I bet the older gentleman wished she would come every weekend. I wonder if she still wants to live out there. I would. I like gardening and animals but I don't know if country living is for them.

Looks like his dog has eye problems? Hopefully it's just his eyes and not something behind them.

Archived