[WGM] Sleepy ❤ Gok Ju

Lmangla

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been out for a while and you guys have made a lot of good posts in that time! I will comment on them a bit later.

What I came to post was that Sleepy was talking about WGM on Heyo TV today:

Spoiler

The part where they talk about WGM starts around 9:30, and I did a rough translation from 11:30 onwards.

Spoiler

D: How do you feel now that your married life is ending?

S: It ended when I had not prepared for it, so it's a bit sad as well.. but I don't think of it as end, because we will see each other often.

D: WGM was doing a dinner for their last broadcast and I had a dinner in Sangam as well so I was passing by. I met Gookju and asked her what she was doing and she said "My husband is there". Then I felt you two had got a lot closer.

S: Right? We had got closer while doing radio as well... We did the same corner, you know.

D: We made the logo song as well.

S: So there's a different meaning with the three of us. We two (him and Dindin) were close before doing broadcasts together as well, so there's a special meaning when we do things together like this.

Then Dindin asks Sleepy to send GJ a video letter, which Deamytrust translated on instagram (thanks if you're reading this!):

The feels!

5 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

I've been out for a while and you guys have made a lot of good posts in that time! I will comment on them a bit later.

Hide contents

The part where they talk about WGM starts around 9:30, and I did a rough translation from 11:30 onwards.

Hide contents

S: It ended when I had not prepared for it, so it's a bit sad as well.. but I don't think of it as end, because we will see each other often.

D: WGM was doing a dinner for their last broadcast and I had a dinner in Sangam as well so I was passing by. I met Gookju and asked her what she was doing and she said "My husband is there". Then I felt you two had got a lot closer.

S: Right? We had got closer while doing radio as well... We did the same corner, you know.

S: So there's a different meaning with the three of us. We two (him and Dindin) were close before doing broadcasts together as well, so there's a special meaning when we do things together like this.

Then Dindin asks Sleepy to send GJ a video letter, which Deamytrust translated on instagram (thanks if you're reading this!):

The feels!

thank you so much! heart heart heart to you :)

On Saturday, May 06, 2017 at 11:56 AM, stelmosfire said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for the translation!!!

Gosh 6 mnths with Sleepy & Gookju's cuteness has been awesome, there was never a dull moment...

I'm glad I had a chance to enjoy their friendship and chemistry with one another. At first glance you would think how can two people who's occup and talent differs can get along so well and understand each other to a tee. 

The last episode was sweet, fun and touching. The post card to each other represents there wishes and hopes for one another as well as how they feel about each other. Whether any romance flourish will be up to them and their fate. The shipper in me hopes to hear/confirrmed dating rumors. Hehe

My favorite part was when sleepy slide the meat with his teeth for gookju to eat and she ate it. Lol.. I myself couldn't eat it cause I think it's gross. Hehe. 

@stelmosfire: Thanks for the video of Din Din and Sleepy! I was unaware that they were on Heyo TV, so thank you for your post! I read your posts on the WGM thread and I'd like to thank you about sharing what you know about Sleepy. It's nice to see that others are interested about him getting involved in Show Me the Money. 

I didn't have enough time to post anything yesterday and I won't have enough time for quite a few days to make a long and proper post like my past ones. But, I'll try to make some short posts throughout the week. For now, I'll give put in my 2 cents about my overall opinion of the episode. 

As always, their episode was entertaining and enjoyable to watch. Even if it's just the two of them walking around, their conversations and small gestures make it fun to watch. Maybe it's just me who thinks this, but their interactions in this episode felt more natural and relaxed. I don't know how to explain it, but their affectionate words and actions seemed more natural. Usually, when one of them says or does something romantic they usually seem really shy or embarrassed when doing it. This time, neither GJ or Sleepy let shyness get in the way of doing skinship. GJ resting her head on Sleepy's shoulder, for example. The panel seems to notice the change, too. Na Rae, in particular, was mentioning throughout the episode that she thinks something might have happened between the two during the night they spent together. And maybe something did? Most likely it's not something physical that happened between the two, but maybe a heart-to-heart conversation between the two of them? I don't know, I'm probably being delusional, but I can't help but wonder if anything happened. 

I thought I prepared myself enough last week to be ready for their last episode together on WGM, but it seems like I wasn't prepared enough. Ending their episode with the message they sent to each other was heartfelt and a nice way to end it...but, I forgot it was their last episode when watching and was expecting a preview for their next episode lol. 

2 hours ago, JLR said:

As always, their episode was entertaining and enjoyable to watch. Even if it's just the two of them walking around, their conversations and small gestures make it fun to watch. Maybe it's just me who thinks this, but their interactions in this episode felt more natural and relaxed. I don't know how to explain it, but their affectionate words and actions seemed more natural. Usually, when one of them says or does something romantic they usually seem really shy or embarrassed when doing it. This time, neither GJ or Sleepy let shyness get in the way of doing skinship. GJ resting her head on Sleepy's shoulder, for example. The panel seems to notice the change, too. Na Rae, in particular, was mentioning throughout the episode that she thinks something might have happened between the two during the night they spent together. And maybe something did? Most likely it's not something physical that happened between the two, but maybe a heart-to-heart conversation between the two of them? I don't know, I'm probably being delusional, but I can't help but wonder if anything happened. 

I agree with everything you said except for one thing~I'm maybe just crazy about them but I honestly believe something physical happened that night:lol:

Seriously tho~started from calling her  "baby"~whispered GOMINAM to her ears and slide the meat with his teeth and the question after that "Why?Do you think I'm dirty?" And she wasn't even angry about it~he wasn't even joking like the "Oppa's drunk" time when she just smacked his mouth~they were both just so comfortable with the physical affection and not only their words but their tone when speaking to each other also became sweeter.

My point is ~you can never eat any food that someone has already bitten unless You have KISSED that someone before~and kissing someone on the cheek doesn't count as a kiss.

That's all, I'll write a better post later on when I can think properly...-_-:heart:

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

More from gookju's instagram:

i saw this  yesterday and it really touched my heart. with heyo tv, when sleepy make the video message to gookju, and gookju psoted this a few hours later. i guess it just hit them that their time in wgm is coming to an end.

i definitely will miss them this saturday :'(

On 3.5.2017 at 5:33 AM, JLR said:

Also, I forgot to mention in my past post about GJ saying her heart fluttered by holding hands with Sleepy. Before when GJ was asked about how she feels about her "marriage" with Sleepy, she would always answer "It's not heart fluttering, but it's fun." In the past, GJ will sometimes reluctantly mention that Sleepy's gestures made her think he was cool or looked cool. But, if my memory is correct, this is the first time GJ admits that Sleepy made her heart flutter.

Good point! The closest thing she's said before this (that I can think of) was during the crossfit scene, something like 'I wasn't completely relaxed'. I was laughing so hard at their conversation during the hand-holding scene - their minds were occupied elsewhere and they were basically talking gibberish (going on about the length of the tunnel, haha.) Also did you notice how quickly GJ moved the polaroids she was holding into her bag? Smooth.

@Noni Adriana @JLR @denise31 I agree with all of you that I think Gookju was already interested in Sleepy during ILA, but was trying hard to hide it - either because she was afraid of getting hurt or because she didn't see him as dateable enough. Especially in their first episode all the stuff she said ("Don't get interested in me" etc) gave me a strong "the lady doth protest too much" vibe.

Oh and since the suit-fitting scene got mentioned, is it just me who thought there was some heavy sexual tension (both ways) going on in that shop? Old episode, but there was no ship thread back then...

On 2.5.2017 at 7:38 AM, Noni Adriana said:

I don't believe that no one has ever asked him to change; other than GJ~it's just that she's the one who he listens to

(...)

GJ may seems to have more control of the relationship but there's something about Sleepy that can make her change her mind quickly.

That's one thing that makes them really interesting to watch - they both take each other out of their comfort zone and are willing to do things they're not comfortable with for the other person.

On the topic of 'what happened that night' I would've guessed like @JLR that they had a honest conversation - but I like thinking that they kissed too, haha. One thing I'm sure of is that Sleepy didn't touch the other bed after taking out his pillow - the arrangement next morning is too identical to be just TV magic.

The scene in the car was so nice - is this the only time GJ has initiated skinship? Sleepy looked a bit surprised too.

It seems like Sleepy really liked the 'man who drives me crazy' line- he kept returning to it and referenced it in his postcard. Both their cards were so sweet and sincere.

One last thing that stuck with me: I was really touched when GJ told Sleepy's dad had sent her supportive messages during her scandal.

Like I said in the main thread, I'm still delusional that they have chances to become an actual couple - but I'm not going to be disappointed if they end up as cute friends.

2 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

Oh by the way, is anyone interested in doing a rewatch? I mean going through their episodes one or two per week and talking about them?

I'm planning to rewatch all their episodes and make some posts on here about them. :) But, I'm planning to start rewatching in two or three weeks due to exams that I'll be having lately. 

Their last episode was sweet but I miss the "feels" that I usually have from watching WGM couples ending. No red envelope, no final interview, I can't stop thinking just how cruel MBC is to turn their honeymoon into a farawell trip..:bawling: 

Knowing how they both love doing events for each other; I'm sure they would have done things  differently this episode had they known that it's gonna be their last. Watching how GJ slowly put down her guard and initiated some skinship~makes me feel so frustrated that the show has to end here~the shipper heart in me thinking that if Sleepy is serious about dating her for real; now is the right time to court her; wait too long and he just going to go back being friendzoned by her and I don't think I can take that; not after all the hardwork he did in WGM.

13 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

Oh by the way, is anyone interested in doing a rewatch? I mean going through their episodes one or two per week and talking about them?

Great idea~just tell me when and I'll just jump right in with you guys here..:heart:

On 19/5/2017 at 9:40 PM, farahin nur said:

i miss them.

Me too. Saturday is not fun without them. I'm happy that both are busy with work but I miss seeing them together. He has been guesting in Cultwo 3 times so far and there will be another one coming up next week~I can't help but feeling so frustrated, thinking why can't it be Gukjoo's youngstreet instead?:bawling:

Hello, everyone. 

I try to join the Kakao open chat group for Sleepers but it seems I need a password.

Anyone can help? Thanks~

I really miss them theses days.....I already rewatch all the episode for 5 times....

Hello~ I've been busy lately, so I have not had time to post anything :( But, I'm back now~! :) I'm going to rewatch the Sleepy and GJ episodes from the beginning. I'll post about their first WGM episode soon~^_^ 

Archived