[WGM] Sleepy ❤ Gok Ju

Lmangla

It's sad that the show is coming to an end...I'll still follow the Seulgook couple till the last episode...gonna cry bucket of tears but still glad that I have a chance to know these 2 beautiful people hopefully they will have other projects together and I'm sure they will have stronger relationship and beautiful WGM memories.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too sad,  really... With Show Me The Money coming up/ them having been on WGM for over 20 episodes the end would come soon anyway... I'm really happy if they end up being among the final couples of WGM. And the shipper in me thinks it might be best for them that they get to spend time together without the burden of cameras. (For some reason I think they'll keep spending time together after WGM ends, even if it's just as friends)

I'm really glad that Sleepy and Jungmo got on well. I think it's great for everyone included if they become friends.

Oh, and something that their honeymoon preview reminded me of, because I love when they mention each other: Some weeks back on GJ's radio show (no idea about the actual date) they were talking about travel programs... They mentioned that travel programs are something that seems fun beforehand but is actually really tiresome. Someone asked GJ "You did a travel program with Sleepy, right?" (meaning One Night Food Trip) and she answered "Yes, but back then Sleepy did all the hard stuff so it wasn't too bad."

ETA: I forgot to link Secretly Greatly here: http://www.marutv.com/video/은밀하게-위대하게-18회-04162017/?tape=3

Sleepy and Gookju appear together from about 40min onwards. The main topic is a prank they're playing on Park Joonhyung so they don't have that much shared screentime, but there were a couple of cute ship moments as well. Especially right after the 40min mark when they meet.

I want an awesome honeymoon for our couple now since the season is ending on 5/6. Hehe

This past episode was fun with Jm 's presence and fury's vet visit. Fury has such an adorable and endearing face, that one cannot resist to love. He seems more like a home bound dog, other than the occasional walks that Sleepy often takes him on thru various photos on IG (or mingling with pop stars)  Sleepy cares for him like a child, carrying him around. 

JungMo was indeed funny and pretty forward with all his revealing of info, whether it be info about Sleepy or Gookju. And he seems like an awesome friend to Gookju. 

I'll miss my wkly dose of Sleepy and Gookju every Saturday but I  have no doubt better opportunities will come to them once the show ends. Gookju is already pretty successful and Sleepy is garning more attention and work opportunities. 

May 6 will be the last episode :(  I'm sad but grateful to this fun couple that made me look forward to every Saturday!  It's sad to see them go but I'm sure there will be other interactions between them in the future as he goes back to promoting his music career!  Fighting!

Oh Tuesday, Sleepy will also appear on Cultwo radio show as well as Jukebus and FanPD!!!!!  Jukebus is only available to Koreans but someone will post a link in our chat I'm sure so Stelmosfire can post that when it pops up.  FanPD and Cultwo cuts, I will post links to my uploads in the Untouchable forum, if anyone is interested.

Awee I'm soo sad about the ending in may, but I'm glad I had the chance to follow my favorite couple from ILA days. And I will continue to support them as a fan in their future endeavors. At least we have 3 more weeks to go.  Fighting!!!

Hello SleepyXGookju Shippers! 

I'm new here. I've finally decided to sign up in order to keep myself updated about these lovebirds.

I see that the show is about to come to an end.huhuh

On 4/9/2017 at 8:17 PM, farahin nur said:

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-fashion/leather-belt-with-tiger-head-buckle-p-451155DT90N1000?position=100&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Fashion

isnt it the gift gookju gave to sleepy for his birthday? :grin:
i rewatched some old episode and curiously, have nothing to do after lunch, browsing around..know its a gucci because dindin gave sleepy a loafer, and the box look similar..

oh my goodness.It's too expensive.Well,not that it matters,if it's for someone you love.

17 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

I'm not too sad,  really... With Show Me The Money coming up/ them having been on WGM for over 20 episodes the end would come soon anyway... I'm really happy if they end up being among the final couples of WGM. And the shipper in me thinks it might be best for them that they get to spend time together without the burden of cameras. (For some reason I think they'll keep spending time together after WGM ends, even if it's just as friends)

I'm really glad that Sleepy and Jungmo got on well. I think it's great for everyone included if they become friends.

Oh, and something that their honeymoon preview reminded me of, because I love when they mention each other: Some weeks back on GJ's radio show (no idea about the actual date) they were talking about travel programs... They mentioned that travel programs are something that seems fun beforehand but is actually really tiresome. Someone asked GJ "You did a travel program with Sleepy, right?" (meaning One Night Food Trip) and she answered "Yes, but back then Sleepy did all the hard stuff so it wasn't too bad."

ETA: I forgot to link Secretly Greatly here: http://www.marutv.com/video/은밀하게-위대하게-18회-04162017/?tape=3

Sleepy and Gookju appear together from about 40min onwards. The main topic is a prank they're playing on Park Joonhyung so they don't have that much shared screentime, but there were a couple of cute ship moments as well. Especially right after the 40min mark when they meet.

hey stelmofire..
i open the link but no vid was found..so sad..

On 4/17/2017 at 5:00 PM, stelmosfire said:

It still works for me :/ Is this any better? https://dramacools.io/secretly-greatly-kshow-episode-18.html

thank u..i watch at a few sites, its were always on the process..thank u for the link,thank u :) hooray

4 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

what a sad day...

Japan is such a nice place for a honeymoon, I'm happy that Sleepy and Gookju got to go there. They looked happy,  refreshed and simply adorable hanging out together. I like how their relationship doesn't look cringe worthy or fake like with some couples. When you watch them it's amusing and relaxing. 

I love everything about this episode...I can just watch these two hang out and have fun together...Everything they do looks fun and every food they eat looks delicious. By the way Sleepy's just gonna ruin that romantic ferris wheel ride, isn't he?:D:tongue::D

Archived