[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

19 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Seriously, if R won't have V, we should get in line :lol:. As soon as I can move on from ELOD, I'm planning to watch the Cradle in the Tomb series next. 

I'm waiting for Mango TV to sub Happy Camp next week, so I can enjoy the full episode. 

Same here. Haahaha.. I am still rewatching ELOD! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Seriously, if R won't have V, we should get in line :lol:. As soon as I can move on from ELOD, I'm planning to watch the Cradle in the Tomb series next. 

I'm waiting for Mango TV to sub Happy Camp next week, so I can enjoy the full episode. 

I find it cute that Vengo seems especially close to Alan Yu. It's probably because he is also from Urumqi, Xinjiang same as Reba's. Something they can 'relate' :D

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I learn new things everyday. First, "Richard Simmons" is a censor word. And all this time I been wondering why Soompi members are obsessed with the man. And second, Alan Yu is also Uyghur. Wow.

What did those mean fans lash out to Vengo? I just got done reading about Yang Mi being spotted with that one actor time and time again. Makes me at awe that V+R never get spotted anywhere together, IF they were together. So Reba has described her ideal man, has Vengo ever described his ideal?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Anny said:

I learn new things everyday. First, "Richard Simmons" is a censor word. And all this time I been wondering why Soompi members are obsessed with the man. And second, Alan Yu is also Uyghur. Wow.

What did those mean fans lash out to Vengo? I just got done reading about Yang Mi being spotted with that one actor time and time again. Makes me at awe that V+R never get spotted anywhere together, IF they were together. So Reba has described her ideal man, has Vengo ever described his ideal?

There's one interview, one qns was asking to describe his ideal type.

V mentioned he don't really go for appearance (since he has it), but rather a kind heart that look into the surrounding etc. More on the inner than outer type.  

Managed to find the video. Here it goes. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1fE41157RB

• Like 4
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

V mentioned he don't really go for appearance (since he has it), but rather a kind heart that look into the surrounding etc. More on the inner than outer type.  

V is describing me hahaha...just kidding no need for pitchforks lol

Welcome @Ara Georfo 

@Anny same here, was wondering who is Richard Simmons lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

There's one interview, one qns was asking to describe his ideal type.

Managed to find the video. Here it goes. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1fE41157RB

He's really confident with his look :joy:. I bet he got a lot of women make move or showing interest on him left and right, lol. He probably used to it

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I dm vengo gao fan club, below the instructions to vote for vengo. 

You can vote the rest.

Download Sina News APP 
1. Sina News | 新浪新闻
2020 Entertainment Influential Artiste of the Year! 2020娱乐影响力人物! (IMPORTANT | 重要)
https://activity.sina.cn/general/ylyxl?wm=3049_0041
Daily Vote Tickets: 10
Results are tabulated weekly and accumulated in monthly chart

2. Sina News | 新浪新闻Unforgettable Drama Character (Donghua Dijun)! 至今还没爬出坑的角色! 
https://activity.sina.cn/general/chukeng?wm=3049_0037
Daily Vote Tickets: 5
Poll ends on 20 APR 2020

Vote on Browsers (No login required)
1. 360 Popularity Search Chart!
360搜索人气榜! http://m.so.com/mhtml/zt/hotlist.html#vid=12;id=65183
Daily Vote Tickets: 5
Results are tabulated weekly and accumulated in monthly chart

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Anny said:

And second, Alan Yu is also Uyghur. Wow.

hello everyone i'm back for like 5 minutes (who knew that online school could be so much work? ) 

alan yu (yu menglong) is not uyghur. he was born in urumqi, xinjiang (same as rb).  xinjiang is very large and comprised of many chinese ethnic groups. (40% han, 40% uyghur, 20% other) yu menglong is han, like 92% of china. dlrb is uyghur. (on an unrelated note, gwg is han. he was born in northeastern china, which shares a border w/ russia. he says his dad looks like a mixed blood, and he looks like his dad. (oh really?:D) i'm guessing distant european blood somewhere from his dad? but he is han on all his documents, but he is actually assumed by a lot of people to be from an minority ethnic group . ) 

about yang mi: 

yang mi can afford to be on weibo hot search & trending about her relationships/ personal life without it greatly affecting her career. it brings influence to her, it helps out wei daxun, it's a win-win. 

the thing about "leaked" is that it's not really "leaked“。 paparazzi are after one thing: money. if the actors/studio buying the photos/making them keep quiet brings them more money than selling it to tabloids will, then they keep their mouth shut. if the studio/actors don't care/don't pay them off, they sell the photos to tabloids. 

on zhihu (chinese equiv. of quora) we have deniers asking "if they're dating then why haven't they been spotted?" the truth is that they have. gwg was seen visting rb on set of sweet dreams in 2017. he knocked on her rv and everything. the photos were leaked. but why aren't they public knowledge? information regarding rb's relationships is very coveted, why wouldn't the tabloids take advantage of those leaked photos and post and write about them during the time when peach blossoms/dongfeng was the most popular? bc they were bought. jaywalk paid all those involved, so those photos only exist in our files (that they can't delete), and without a giant tabloid account revealing them, they stay under the raps. 

ab gwg's ideal girl: 

this is what i remember off the top of my head: he hasn't talked ab "ideal girl" that much, but when asked between "curvy body" or "loli looking body" he chose "curvy". (rb is considered body goals/on the curvy side in china) 

when they were both asked what the sexiest thing the opposite sex could do, rb answered "when you're minding your business and you feel a pair of eyes on you" gwg said "watching you" (there's also a douyin (tiktok) (that we suspect rb filmed) of gwg lifting weights and staring "affectionately" towards the camera to background music singing "i am watching you, watching you, watching you..." 

(some evidence on why we think she filmed: douyin (tiktok) is just a very fun thing do discuss w/ us... they have many same douyins where they use the same effects/film extremely similar type douyins, the outfit gwg was wearing was the one he wore to the pillowbook press conference, we could see a person in the mirror who looked a lot like rb) 

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

oh my god!!! i'm an idol now!! :D:wub:

thank you all!!! 

i'm really sorry for leaving for three days~ i've been catching up on my online schoolwork (ewww) 

i remember promising a translation of their tarot reading.. i'll do that by the end of friday (if i don't get assigned another giant school thing) 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hello everyone i'm back for like 5 minutes (who knew that online school could be so much work? ) 

alan yu (yu menglong) is not uyghur. he was born in urumqi, xinjiang (same as rb).  xinjiang is very large and comprised of many chinese ethnic groups. (40% han, 40% uyghur, 20% other) yu menglong is han, like 92% of china. dlrb is uyghur. (on an unrelated note, gwg is han. he was born in northeastern china, which shares a border w/ russia. he says his dad looks like a mixed blood, and he looks like his dad. (oh really?:D) i'm guessing distant european blood somewhere from his dad? but he is han on all his documents, but he is actually assumed by a lot of people to be from an minority ethnic group . ) 

about yang mi: 

yang mi can afford to be on weibo hot search & trending about her relationships/ personal life without it greatly affecting her career. it brings influence to her, it helps out wei daxun, it's a win-win. 

the thing about "leaked" is that it's not really "leaked“。 paparazzi are after one thing: money. if the actors/studio buying the photos/making them keep quiet brings them more money than selling it to tabloids will, then they keep their mouth shut. if the studio/actors don't care/don't pay them off, they sell the photos to tabloids. 

on zhihu (chinese equiv. of quora) we have deniers asking "if they're dating then why haven't they been spotted?" the truth is that they have. gwg was seen visting rb on set of sweet dreams in 2017. he knocked on her rv and everything. the photos were leaked. but why aren't they public knowledge? information regarding rb's relationships is very coveted, why wouldn't the tabloids take advantage of those leaked photos and post and write about them during the time when peach blossoms/dongfeng was the most popular? bc they were bought. jaywalk paid all those involved, so those photos only exist in our files (that they can't delete), and without a giant tabloid account revealing them, they stay under the raps. 

ab gwg's ideal girl: 

this is what i remember off the top of my head: he hasn't talked ab "ideal girl" that much, but when asked between "curvy body" or "loli looking body" he chose "curvy". (rb is considered body goals/on the curvy side in china) 

when they were both asked what the sexiest thing the opposite sex could do, rb answered "when you're minding your business and you feel a pair of eyes on you" gwg said "watching you" (there's also a douyin (tiktok) (that we suspect rb filmed) of gwg lifting weights and staring "affectionately" towards the camera to background music singing "i am watching you, watching you, watching you..." 

(some evidence on why we think she filmed: douyin (tiktok) is just a very fun thing do discuss w/ us... they have many same douyins where they use the same effects/film extremely similar type douyins, the outfit gwg was wearing was the one he wore to the pillowbook press conference, we could see a person in the mirror who looked a lot like rb) 

Your so amazing for this info thank you...

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

about yang mi: 

ab gwg's ideal girl: 

Thanks for dropping some goodies @水蜜桃   I will find that tiktok video and watch lol 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

oh my god!!! i'm an idol now!! :D:wub:

thank you all!!! 

i'm really sorry for leaving for three days~ i've been catching up on my online schoolwork (ewww) 

i remember promising a translation of their tarot reading.. i'll do that by the end of friday (if i don't get assigned another giant school thing) 

Yes, you really are an idol B). I see your reddit analysis everywhere these days. Someone already put it on instagram. A Thai fan translated it and put on a very very long twitter thread. Hope you can find time to drop by from time to time. 

BTW, V posted on his Oasis today. Let see if there will be a coincidence again :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Yes, you really are an idol B). I see your reddit analysis everywhere these days. Someone already put it on instagram. A Thai fan translated it and put on a very very long twitter thread. Hope you can find time to drop by from time to time. 

BTW, V posted on his Oasis today. Let see if there will be a coincidence again :phew:

I guess you've missed it. I realized it the moment I saw the caption. B)

If you could recall, not long ago mm was also posted on her account. She have some in (her phone) 'the storage'. Posting a screen recording of some photos that' never been posted. Then later she make fun of it. 'I have some in my storage, but I just don't want to post it :P

Today, gg posted clearing out 'the storage'. 

Posting flowers, yet again. :smirk:

GG has gained more confident lately, spreading obvious clues all around. :naughty:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Greeting, fellas. I'm Annar.

Idk if i have to call myself R's fans but i do like her back when she played in The King's woman with ZBB (and yes i used to ship both of them) but ELOD happened and it hits me hard :)) V is no joke. His visual, his acting, and ofc the way he stares at R. Who cares if he's old. I mean, he's like a fine wine!! Man if R doesnt want him then i DO (i know, there is long line here)

I stop being a shipper long time ago after my fave cp sank to the ocean (the girl married another man im sad hiks). But this cp brings me back to those feelings. You know, when you read posts about them and it makes you feel so happy, giddy, and wish them a happy life eventho they dont know you, and then angry, sad for those who called themself fans but actually demon from hell to torture their idol with childish behavior (i really want curse them for cursing V). Ok sorry for my babbling. Nice to know you all.

Keep shipping and stay strong :)

Edited by annaR
  • Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, annaR said:

Greeting, fellas. I'm Annar.

Idk if i have to call myself R's fans but i do like her back when she played in The King's woman with ZBB (and yes i used to ship both of them) but ELOD happened and it hits me hard :)) V is no joke. His visual, his acting, and ofc the way he stares at R. Who cares if he's old. I mean, he's like a fine wine!! Man if R doesnt want him then i DO (i know, there is long line here)

I stop being a shipper long time ago after my fave cp sank to the ocean (the girl married another man im sad hiks). But this cp brings me back to those feelings. 

Keep shipping and stay strong :)

Welcome @annaR let's keep on shipping together..... I feel you, i had few ships that sunk in different oceans (rofl)

Indeed, there's a long queue for Vengo lol

Thanks @LoquatsLove can share the link of their post or is it only available in oasis?

Edited by janegao4lyf
Incomplete message

There is a tweets saying that R went to one of the weibo fan groups (perhaps her fan groups) and wrote this.

Not too sure, but maybe if sometimes V popped by to visit her to her filming place when he free and she don't want her Alice to seen V and scold him?

Let hope good news of them together would be up soon. Good friends also can visit each other on-set right. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

There is a tweets saying that R went to one of the weibo fan groups (perhaps her fan groups) and wrote this.

Not too sure, but maybe if sometimes V popped by to visit her to her filming place when he free and she don't want her Alice to seen V and scold him?

I supposed she had/has been anticipating a visit from someone and doesn't want anyone caught him and abuse him verbally like the last time they caught him visited her:lol:

And since more people more than ever now want them to get caught it riskier these days to visit her

Smart move Reba:D

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I think it is more due to safety reasons. The fans crowding in filming sites, causes many health concern especially during pandemic season

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1