[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

After watching the vid, I felt very sorry and mad at those rabid-toddler thinking fans. I don't know what R felt when she saw this vid but maybe both R and V are hurt by this. 

Speaking of V visiting R, its obvious that he cares for R deeply. I read somewhere an Alice argued really hard that they are just friends. A friend visitng a friend and I was thinking like,  oh yes you will really dare visit the shooting site of YOUR FRIEND and even knock on her RV knowing the rabid fans are just lurking?  

• Like 3
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, eery said:

Why would he stay away. At this point i think nobody know reba better than vengo and vice versa. Practically beside their parents they only have each other. Somethings like this would only make them sticked to each other more

If it was me. Luckily its Gao Weiguang, and not me :tounge_xd:. Because I don't have that endurance to withstand bashing. I'm not courageous enough.  It prove how strong willed he is. Lucky you Reba. :heart:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I think this is why Chinese fans expect gx soon. 2020 seems to be V's year. And with this rising fame, it might be his shield against R's fans' negativity. 

And this is why i cannot express myself enough but really really want to vote for him...i dont care if there are other actors out there having more fans, but at least i or we can do something to support him....he might not be on no.1 but top 10 would be so cool, top 5 even better! LOL .....im so annoyed that i cannot vote, stupid website!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, eery said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/132286381

You can find it here

since I can't understand a word said in that video, i still think that what the "richard simmons" fans (thanks for this @They Sick) are saying & doing are so disgusting... can they just show civility? politeness? manners? and not hurl angry words at V? 

I think everyone should be considerate of other persons feelings, that's what makes you human, not an animal...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, They Sick said:

I just saw the video. Its awful. Its really really awful. :bawling:  richard simmons all the richard simmons stupid fan! Imbecile. How could they say hurtful things to his face. And he still stick to her side after all that, he's really admirable.  

Edit: I heard male fan are shouting, gosh. Such a richard simmons. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

In the latest post of that person on zhihu posted the rare video clip of V visiting R on set Sweet Dream, where he knocked on her RV door. I shared it on twitter before a fan asked me to put it down. It is my bad actually, I connect BT headset when wfh but don't wear it all the time. So i didn't realize the clip has sound :sweatingbullets: and it is the sound of Alice shouting at V to chase him away. :tears: Poor him. R's fans are really vicious. 

No wayy, can you share the vid privately with me?  Poor guy, cannot even visit the set in peace, had to be chased away by deluded fangirl. I'm soo sorry for both of them, but V especially he'll never be good enough for those so called alices.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eery said:

Just play the video then.  It's in the middle after Reba's ear pics. The page will automatically translate to english if you use google chrome. It's not perfect but you get the gist of it

Omg ! I watch it why they so cruel to V :bawling: i really admire V toward R proud of him....

3 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

No wayy, can you share the vid privately with me?  Poor guy, cannot even visit the set in peace, had to be chased away by deluded fangirl. I'm soo sorry for both of them, but V especially he'll never be good enough for those so called alices.

It is in the link @eery shared in previous page. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, They Sick said:

And now that post sounds cute with all that richard simmons hahahaha

On side note, TBH if it was me, i would've stay away. Reba must also feel conflicted. To love him also means to hurt him. Is this ill-fated romance? :dissapointed_relieved:

16 minutes ago, eery said:

Why would he stay away. At this point i think nobody know reba better than vengo and vice versa. Practically beside their parents they only have each other. Something like this would only make them sticked to each other more

10 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

After watching the vid, I felt very sorry and mad at those rabid-toddler thinking fans. I don't know what R felt when she saw this vid but maybe both R and V are hurt by this. 

Speaking of V visiting R, its obvious that he cares for R deeply. I read somewhere an Alice argued really hard that they are just friends. A friend visitng a friend and I was thinking like,  oh yes you will really dare visit the shooting site of YOUR FRIEND and even knock on her RV knowing the rabid fans are just lurking?  

There is light at the end of a tunnel...

so let's hope and pray that V has a bottomless amount of patience for those "richard simmons"

and for those richard simmons to just...

giphy.gif 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, katfindlay said:

This is when they try not to be very obvious as they probably get a warning from their agency for being too obvious and keep sticking to each other during press cons so poor ZBB has to become a lamp post lol

ZBB lamp post ! LOL yes poor him , also that Cang Yi guy, he is also always "eat dog food" , their costars really are patient haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

There is light at the end of a tunnel...

so let's hope and pray that V has a bottomless amount of patience for those "richard simmons"

I think soon would there be a light. 

Remember R was saying in one of the interview that she don't care if her fans is not happy with her and that she can't be living like what they want her to be. Something like that when she said she looking to get marry by 30 and have kids. I hope I did not interpret wrongly. 

I suppose it may indirectly she would looking to end all these shits with these nonsense fans on V.  

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, nocturne79 said:

ZBB lamp post ! LOL yes poor him , also that Cang Yi guy, he is also always "eat dog food" , their costars really are patient haha

Lol. It ok. ZBB is good brother / good friend to both of them. I doubt he would mind being a lamp post. 

Remember the interview when V mouth stated "nu" but said good friend for R and shared that ZBB is a good brother. I supposed both V and ZBB offline are close as well.  

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, eery said:

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1251353325544468481?s=19

This is what's i mean earlier. It's clear Vengo treat Reba like his own family and vice versa from earlier days

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1251331900368510976?s=19 >  reba was the girl wearing yellow with spectacles. Besides Vengo

Bonds like that couldn't be easily broken

Just curious when is it taken? 

Both of them are really casual. Seldom see R wearing spec. Is she part of the team or is she just accompany V only?   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Both of them are really casual. Seldom see R wearing spec. Is she part of the team or is she just accompany V only?   

I think she' just accompany him since she's not involve in the cutting ceremony?

For the first pic i don't know. Probably from 2014

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milli said:

You spoke my mind.

She must really feel conflicted.

Actually i feel that she is a strong and smart woman. If she is very bothered by her relationship, i dont think she will flim the Greek bridal ep. She can use her company for leverage to emphasise that she is single which i think the company will be more than happy to help her on that. 

But she seems to want to remind her fans that she is just like any ordinary women out there who also want to settle down someday. To add on, she mentioned in a few interviews before that she hope to settle down at 30 and have more children. 

Since it is no secret that her fans hate V, she would have been even more discreet in her posting online. But from time to time, she will have that ambiguous timing or content on her posting which somehow is link to V. I mean she can always have her manager or assistant to manage her social media if she really wants to draw the line with V. 

Through her interviews, she give me the feeling that she does know what she wants. She may be very cute in dramas and variety shows but somehow i find her very mature during interviews. 

As for V, i have nothing bad to say. Hahaha... I find him the perfect guy. Good looking, mature and so down to earth....cute...stylish... I can go on and on forever... Lol. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

The first one is from some award show in 2014. The second one is cutting ceremony of Sword of Legends in 2013 and R is one of the casts. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Actually i feel that she is a strong and smart woman. If she is 

Since it is no secret that her fans hate V, she would have been even more discreet in her posting online. But from time to time, she will have that ambiguous timing or content on her posting which somehow is link to V. I mean she can always have her manager or assistant to manage her social media if she really wants to draw the line with V. 

I feel the same lol. It was obvious during promotional clips for Elod it was reba who always seek proximity while vengo seem more cautious. The happy camp clip was also one of the evidence. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

As for V, i have nothing bad to say. Hahaha... I find him the perfect guy. Good looking, mature and so down to earth....cute...stylish... I can go on and on forever... Lol. 

If R don't want V, I would want! 

Such a good type, hard to find. 

And not forgetting he's family oriented type and take care of family. Which girl's parents would not like to have such son in-law? 

But joke aside, I suppose V is also a good friend/ brother to his colleagues and people who are close around him too.  

• Like 8
  • Love 3