[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

9 minutes ago, eery said:

@Yori Ten Thanks. Be strong Vengo and Reba. We support you guys:kiss_wink:. Jiayou!!

Now.. give us more hints! so that we can continue to gossip here:joy:

How i wish they end up in married couple perfecr couple i love them much some of my ship they end up in a real relationship and some are they end up married together i hope this two also be strong guangre we are support you both what ever happen we will cheer u guys for me i can feel that there something on that bff or closeness behave assuming but im hoping im right....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Suraida Bualan said:

How i wish they end up in married couple perfecr couple i love them much some of my ship they end up in a real relationship and some are they end up married together i hope this two also be strong guangre we are support you both what ever happen we will cheer u guys for me i can feel that there something on that bff or closeness behave assuming but im hoping im right....

Now now. Don't get too carried away. We shipping for fun here:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

43 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

The interview that magically vanished from the face of the earth. They looked so young, so fresh and so very in love. Both of them were just glowing with happiness. If only the world weren't so cruel to their love story.

About this interview, here is the thing i dont get: didn't  jx approve the interview content before hand? why taking it off a day after? the news was released anyways, there were ppl who saw it! Or Vengo and Reba didnt seek approval of their announcement from their agency first? ...im abit confused on this matter :ph34r:

• Confused 1

https://youtu.be/ZD8doAmPQ0c

帝君跟凤九的狗粮, 真的是。。吃的我都好惨呐。。

我已吃了一部剧的狗粮。。

Dog treats (shared) by Di Jun and Feng Jiu, it was such...

we ate it, then it was such a disaster (for us) :lol:

We have to endure it for the whole drama

----------------------------------

I could only imagine how's the crew feeling during the whole filming.. hehe.

FYI : 狗粮 gou liang (dog treats), more likely means lovey dovey..

Edited by LoquatsLove
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Just now, LoquatsLove said:

https://youtu.be/ZD8doAmPQ0c

受不了他们俩的狗粮。。

已经受了一部剧的狗粮。。

I've been fed with dog treats for the whole drama..

I could only imagine how's the crew feeling during the whole filming.. hehe.

FYI : 狗粮 gou liang (dog treats), more likely means lovey dovey..

@LoquatsLove

There are people from the set who already speak up. So even if they are not lovey dovey on their BTS maybe they are more obvious with out videos focusing on them. ❤❤❤

I wish i could really understand mandarin. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Testing :)

Yes. I did it. :heart:

Yay you did it! I'm really curious about this finger rubbing action. It seems very natural to him. My husband and I, we do this alot when we are holding hands or when he put his arms around me. It's like a couple thing and it comes naturally. I wonder whether he does this on screen with his other female leads when they do like hug scenes etc

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Yay you did it! I'm really curious about this finger rubbing action. It seems very natural to him. My husband and I, we do this alot when we are holding hands or when he put his arms around me. It's like a couple thing and it comes naturally. I wonder whether he does this on screen with his other female leads when they do like hug scenes etc

@katfindlay

Do V do this to his other leading ladies in another drama or he only do this with R?

Yes. My husband and I do this too. I guess this is habitual.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I wonder whether he does this on screen with his other female leads when they do like hug scenes etc

I don't think so, not that i am aware of....saw legend of fuyao and he kissed an actress but nothing special...but have you seen the one that he actually pulled his co-star off after a hug? I laughed so hard when someone pointed it out. I watched the drama but never paid attention to that. I posted it somewhere previously...so typical double-standard Vengo!!!:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, Suraida Bualan said:

Ohh...my gosh...

I think they cut some of their bts. Like when reba reached out vengo's hand in the water,  in the mortal bts, they cut it right just as they about to hold hands. Or when vengo teached reba using sword to pat her tigh. They didnt' show vengo handling the sword to her. It cut straight to reba using it to ease her sleep thigh. Even their bts were censored^_^

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I don't actually watch his other drama but except for TMOPB and ELOD so I can't actually compare. Watched few short clip, he's a king of double standard.:P But we have to consider the character he played also, maybe in other drama caressing is OOC so he didnt do it. BUT there are a lot of rubbing and caressing in ELOD with mm. Hand, shoulder, back and ears. Curious indeed ^_^

And behold the sweetness :heart:

007-H243-Nly1gd7bxwwxj2g30o00die82.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/x8NX0Ztz/007-H243-Nly1gd7bxy9geng30o00di4qq.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/T2K0LYsr/007-H243-Nly1gd7bxzbanmg30o00di1ky.gif

007-H243-Nly1gd7by02e5sg30o00dib29.gif

007-H243-Nly1gd7by1s8m5g30o00die82.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/DfRgq3VR/007-H243-Nly1gd7by1s8m5g30o00die82-1.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

Testing :)

i7yDRua.gif

Yes. I did it. :heart:

You did it. Yay!

On this, I think I posted before in the earlier page somewhere of a video on how many times he actually did that to Reba. The video counted more than 100x. 

Hopefully he only did that to Reba only. Hehe. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, eery said:

I think they cut some of their bts. Like when reba reached out vengo's hand in the water,  in the mortal bts, they cut it right just as they about to hold hands. Or when vengo teached reba using sword to pat her tigh. They didnt' show vengo handling the sword to her. It cut straight to reba using it to ease her sleep thigh. Even their bts were censored^_^

Really...actually i watch some of there bts and yes i didnt watch that...hmpp

• Like 3