[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

This is the full video of Vengo and ZYL.

This is rough translation of the short video version.

SSSS this TMOPB CP, Reba and Vengo.

On the movie event Mr. Pride and Ms. Prejudice. ZYL have chances to kiss both V and R. 

The host asked how's it feel.

Both of us didn't want to do it at first. Also, 2 man kiss feels kinda hard.

Yes, it's was quite awkward.

But the director insist us to.

V: I believe in love at first sight.

But I think, only love at first sight is not enough. Both party should slowly understand each other.

ZYL: Then tell us your story.

V: It was started from 2002..

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not translating the hotel rumours part. It's unrelated.

:unamused:

Sorry to disappoint you. But V said it's started at 2002, not let's see at 2020. :no_mouth:

Wowww..u are the best..tq

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

I don't envy the sweets circle, a.k.a Donut's.

I'm worried he gets too tired.

@LoquatsLove

I agree with you. Somehow a lot of people in Beijing after he arrived. Is this normal? I saw this in fb. V was followed by lots of people from the terminal to the parking lot. There is definitely no social distancing. :blink:  

https://www.facebook.com/106730340937616/posts/137509354526381/?vh=e&d=n

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AlexW said:

@LoquatsLove

I agree with you. Somehow a lot of people in Beijing after he arrived. Is this normal? I saw this in fb. V was followed by lots of people from the terminal to the parking lot. There is definitely no social distancing. :blink:  

https://www.facebook.com/106730340937616/posts/137509354526381/?vh=e&d=n

Yes, I also saw this in instagram too

Then 5 of V's fan base wrote a declaration to maintain V's safety

I can't read nor write chinese so maybe there's a kind hearted person who can help translating this?:blush:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

10 hours ago, bitmaster - said:

I think she isn't someone that reject director request if it not too much. She's the type that always try her best. Feel sorry for her they only use her to create cp hype for their own benefit. 

I agree with you here. This thing keeps happening to her again and again. Everytime she appears in a show, people keep pairing her with this and that. As a working woman myself, i dnt like this cheap publicity moves. She is a very talented woman. Channels, her company and showmakers should focus on utilising her talent rather than using her as a love interest for every person she works with. 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

1 hour ago, Nupur Sinha said:

I agree with you here. This thing keeps happening to her again and again. Everytime she appears in a show, people keep pairing her with this and that. As a working woman myself, i dnt like this cheap publicity moves. She is a very talented woman. Channels, her company and showmakers should focus on utilising her talent rather than using her as a love interest for every person she works with. 

So true :) 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

This is the full video of Vengo and ZYL.

This is rough translation of the short video version.

SSSS this TMOPB CP, Reba and Vengo.

On the movie event Mr. Pride and Ms. Prejudice. ZYL have chances to kiss both V and R. 

The host asked how's it feel.

Both of us didn't want to do it at first. Also, 2 man kiss feels kinda hard.

Yes, it's was quite awkward.

But the director insist us to.

V: I believe in love at first sight.

But I think, only love at first sight is not enough. Both party should slowly understand each other.

ZYL: Then tell us your story.

V: It was started from 2002..

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not translating the hotel rumours part. It's unrelated.

:unamused:

Sorry to disappoint you. But V said it's started at 2002, not let's see at 2020. :no_mouth:

Hello I have been thinking abt this all day  while making my homework :cold_sweat: is v dating someone else since 2002 or? 

6 minutes ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:

dating someone else since 2002 or? 

I do think he's joking at that time. :lol: Don't think too much. He's always like that.

Like when he was asked about his strength: he said he is handsome. His weakness: Too handsome. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

39 minutes ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:

Hello I have been thinking abt this all day  while making my homework :cold_sweat: is v dating someone else since 2002 or? 

Lol, dnt worry! He is most likely referring to his first brush with 'love at first sight'. Look at his funny expression:D

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Fujoshi or rotten girl is japanese term for BL obsessive fans. They like to pair boy with boy mainly in manga and anime now in real life as well. Wang yi bo and xiao shan cp fans can be categorized in to this. 

I really don't like this trend in the chinese industry. Fujoshi often attack hetero couple shippers in manga and anime fandom. I'm afraid this behaviour will seep in to real life couple shippers as well. I really thing it's better not to engaged them at all. Vengo is to old for this kind of thing

Just like to say that I used to be a fujoshi and I do like my BL every once in while. Not all of us are crazy, and my friends who also love BL pairings, love hetero pairings too. So it definitely depends on the person.

I can understand you not wanting the trend to harm V though. It can be pretty messy. But I hope his fans don't go too crazy on them, and hopefully those Fujoshi can calm down too ☺

16 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

https://m.weibo.cn/5620310646/4504522595137740
The Pillow Book is nominated for Golden Eagle awards, looking forward to seeing them together :heart:

but this award is a bit controversial and this list is quite competitive

See both of GVG and RB. Let JX screaming in agony and pull out their hair think of a way to separate them.

Hope GVG get a reward, he really deserve a reward for his role as Donghua Dijun, XSR and SY

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

This is the news I got, regarding Reba not being present at Go Fighting press conference.

I will say, can't trust this news fully. As it's uncertain for now, there is no official announcement.

I'm not really excited about Golden Eagle Award. Since what had happened at Reba before. :neutral:

About 2002 or 2020..I've already subbed the video, as you can see in my previous post, Vengo since the beginning had said about his first love at high school. That's all I know, no other continuation information about this.

This video is during promotional period of V Love.

[Micro Era / V Love] Micro feeling book : How was your school love story?

V: When I'm at school, I indeed used to like a girl.

R: Then, he always holding me, tolerate me, accomodate me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

https://www.beauty321.com/post/32457?utm_source=facebookpost&utm_medium=beauty321&fbclid=IwAR0BK0bgM4KQFpaIecfS6VDcGI0D3iUH22Xe0ywxsw_rYuNpwgxWOhQrQJg

V got into top10 “perfect bf of the nation” on weibo haha When asked about whether he’d choose body or face of a girl, other celebrities mostly say face or neither, V straightforwardly replied “both”. N as for body type slim or curvy, V chose curvy. Was he jokingly answering the questions or Rb indeed suits perfectly his type? :smirk:

Btw anyone here who knows a c-drama with similar gorgeous chemistry between the leads? Before Pillowbook, I thought the chemistry was awesome in legend of fu yao, for example, with YangMi n her ML, but after seeing Dijun n Fengjiu, I can’t see any chemistry between the leads in other dramas :huh:

Edited by KliraPhegon
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Fujoshi or rotten girl is japanese term for BL obsessive fans. They like to pair boy with boy mainly in manga and anime now in real life as well. Wang yi bo and xiao shan cp fans can be categorized in to this. 

I really don't like this trend in the chinese industry. Fujoshi often attack hetero couple shippers in manga and anime fandom. I'm afraid this behaviour will seep in to real life couple shippers as well. I really thing it's better not to engaged them at all. Vengo is to old for this kind of thing

OMG... this is ridiculous. I don't against fujioshi, whatever they want to do I don't care but when they ship someone they need to think first...

Both of them have real girlfriends!... Don't try to mixed everything just because they like to see boy loves boy....

Another thing is if they interested in ELOD... why don't they ship the real BL in ELOD Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen... its not make sense to ship V and LLR because in ELOD, they have their own lady... Dong Hua and Feng Jiu... Zhao Yan and JiHeng.

In real life... LLR is dating Dai Shi and Vengo... thats why we have this forum.

Also, V has male friends that very close to him like ZYL, ZBB... why dont ship him with this three? ... LLR and V that is for business purpose only... only for promotion. Who the hell had this idea to pair this two in the first place??? V chemistry with RB vs V chemistry with LLR is like heaven and earth... 

I am a conservative person I can't accept BL FL WL whatsoever but I don't hate if they want to ship the right person, not V please... he is a real man and probably he is married man too... like @Eery2 said... he is too old for this *peace*

I hope this is all not true... omg what a crazy idea is this...

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Lol, dnt worry! He is most likely referring to his first brush with 'love at first sight'. Look at his funny expression:D

Exactly! I would be extremely worried if he is a 40 year old virgin. :D In any case, he did have 1 girlfriend before. But they broke up. Furthermore, 2002? He was 19 then. Of course, hormones are raging then, so I won’t be surprised if he had his first brush with love at first sight:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

40 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

OMG... this is ridiculous. I don't against fujioshi, whatever they want to do I don't care but when they ship someone they need to think first...

Both of them have real girlfriends!... Don't try to mixed everything just because they like to see boy loves boy....

Another thing is if they interested in ELOD... why don't they ship the real BL in ELOD Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen... its not make sense to ship V and LLR because in ELOD, they have their own lady... Dong Hua and Feng Jiu... Zhao Yan and JiHeng.

In real life... LLR is dating Dai Shi and Vengo... thats why we have this forum.

Also, V has male friends that very close to him like ZYL, ZBB... why dont ship him with this three? ... LLR and V that is for business purpose only... only for promotion. Who the hell had this idea to pair this two in the first place??? V chemistry with RB vs V chemistry with LLR is like heaven and earth... 

I am a conservative person I can't accept BL FL WL whatsoever but I don't hate if they want to ship the right person, not V please... he is a real man and probably he is married man too... like @Eery2 said... he is too old for this *peace*

I hope this is all not true... omg what a crazy idea is this...

I don't think many has shipped them together (or at least I never heard of. TBH, I would rather ship LS&DH. They are so much fun:P). It is just the way BOBOSNAP presenting their promotional video to look intimate that anger some of V's fans. I think they just took it too seriously. And I agree that V is mature enough to know what he is doing. 

Edited to add that personally I don't think there is anything wrong with bromance. It is just another relationship dynamic; a friendship with a little bit something more. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:

Dear.... you have to watch all ALL their videos interviews from 2014 until recently... 

Don't be waver... rewatch again several time. He said he believed in love at the first sight but that is not enough it is still need slowly being understood by mutual party. When he explained it, look ZYL' face... he smile then ZYL said 'please tell us your story',  V's eyes look up left and answered 'it is starting in 2002' they were laughing after that... wait! Then the MC said 'I'm sure that must be a good story BUT both of you has started this story with Reba recently. NOW, GAO WEI GUANG tell us this love at the first sight feeling with her (I suppose the MC ask about Tang Nan Nanm RB' character in the movie)'

The MC pointed the question only to V and after the MC finished say "her', look at ZYL's face again... a 'VICTORY' smile. 

Now... lets hear his answer: 'Because it was all about work. Work' (hey, the question was about love at the first sight with RB's character Tang Nan Nan, not real RB... but his answer is not for Tang Nan Nan but for RB because only RB is in his head, thats why ZYL smiled because he knows this is a 'trap' question for V) 

Also look his face while he was trying to say it was just for work, that is an unsatisfying face, he was not happy saying that the feeling he had with RB was only for work, it is more than that... 

Other thing is the MC doesn't care about his 2002 love story.

Remember that this event took 2 weeks after their press conference with Reba (when the three of them on the same stage) You have to watch that video first and then you know why ZYL's smile is suspicious and why the MC triggered him with 'love at the first sight'.

Other thing I want to say... who doesn't have first love? It is normal for him to have first love when he was 19. Everyone has first love but it isn't necessary to end up with his/her first love. The fact is... many people marrying NOT with their first love. Unfotunately RB is not his first love, so what? He is still can be a real man for her. 

And... if he had a girlfriend, he wouldn't be so clingy to RB and RB would not want to be so close to him.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

U echoe my thoughts @guguthecat

He was most probably refering to his experience with 'love at first sight' during his teenage years. Who doesn't have that! Besides, he had a gf before entering showbiz but they brokeup around 2011-12. After that, we do not know anything abt his love life except for fake rumors and videos. The only consistent lady that he has been  linked to all these years is R. We have more than enough reasons to guess why it is so. Even Reba had a relationship before she started her acting career. Most importantly, if at all, V was in a relationship since 2002, the microscopic Chinese fans and media would have found out. It is impossible to escape from their observing eyes for such a long time. Another thing what gf will tolerate her man being so attentive and close to another woman like V is to R. Just look at all their public appearances from 2013 to 2017. Does it look like any  of them are dating other people!? Nah!

It does not matter who they dated before they met each other. Many people go through their share of crushes/affairs/breakups before finding their true love.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Dear.... you have to watch all ALL their videos interviews from 2014 until recently... 

Don't be waver... rewatch again several time. He said he believed in love at the first sight but that is not enough it is still need slowly being understood by mutual party. When he explained it, look ZYL' face... he smile then ZYL said 'please tell us your story',  V's eyes look up left and answered 'it is starting in 2002' they were laughing after that... wait! Then the MC said 'I'm sure that must be a good story BUT both of you has started this story with Reba recently. NOW, GAO WEI GUANG tell us this love at the first sight feeling with her (I suppose the MC ask about Tang Nan Nanm RB' character in the movie)'

The MC pointed the question only to V and after the MC finished say "her', look at ZYL's face again... a 'VICTORY' smile. 

Now... lets hear his answer: 'Because it was all about work. Work' (hey, the question was about love at the first sight with RB's character Tang Nan Nan, not real RB... but his answer is not for Tang Nan Nan but for RB because only RB is in his head, thats why ZYL smiled because he knows this is a 'trap' question for V) 

Also look his face while he was trying to say it was just for work, that is an unsatisfying face, he was not happy saying that the feeling he had with RB was only for work, it is more than that... 

Other thing is the MC doesn't care about his 2002 love story.

Remember that this event took 2 weeks after their press conference with Reba (when the three of them on the same stage) You have to watch that video first and then you know why ZYL's smile is suspicious and why the MC triggered him with 'love at the first sight'.

Other thing I want to say... who doesn't have first love? It is normal for him to have first love when he was 19. Everyone has first love but it isn't necessary to end up with his/her first love. The fact is... many people marrying NOT with their first love. Unfotunately RB is not his first love, so what? He is still can be a real man for her. 

And... if he had a girlfriend, he wouldn't be so clingy to RB and RB would not want to be so close to him.

Louder sis, louder! Hahahhahaha i thought the same way... Hhahaha the way he respond to the question really awkward 

• Like 4