[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, eery said:

@katfindlay definitely the same place. The timing was during Elod filming. Was it the hotel they stay in or a barbershop though still remain to be seen.

@katfindlay @eery @ChibiLy indeed the same place....their attention to details, Wow.... Good for us, xwb fans....but GG n MM needs to be more on guard unless they are 'ready' 

Welcome @Vhan021090

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@sg_niner omigod. Microscopic girls are at it again. They are really observant!! I know generally its better to take every rumor and analysis with a grain of salt, but my little shipper heart don't care about all that and just want them to be together already. Thank you for sharing this with us!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Always wondered even though these were the offical photoshoot images, but they seemed to be so natural like a real couple especially the 2nd image. 

And imagine if R didn't wear the sunglasses, would we see the love in her eyes when she looked at V?

Have seen some of the V or R photoshoot images but they were not as natural in life as this set back then. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, eery said:

So when was this greek travel filming took place? Was it in April:P? Now i'm curious

Started recording in july 2019 i heard (don't know for how long thou) ...but someone already said in previous post that V got other filmings around the same time and there were lots of people around recording the program with Reba....

When I checked it was around the time of the lost caverns (may - mid august 2019), but it was only 3 eps he needed to do, so personally i did think he had time to fly there for a short period, like a few days. But again, he might have had another drama right after the lost cavern, i were not too sure...it was just my personal thought that if R stayed back with her own crew for a day (or 2) to take her own bridal photos after recording the trip, there could also be a possibility V flew there just for a day or two and back...(even better if they had more than 2 days there :P)

only 1 thing though, it took lots of effort doing it this way....so i brushed off this dillusional idea Hahahaha (they just need to gx and they can go to Greece and take many photos for as many days as they want ah!!! Hurry up!!! Lol)

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

56 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Started recording in july 2019 i heard (don't know for how long thou) ...but someone already said in previous post that V got other filmings around the same time and there were lots of people around recording the program with Reba....

When I checked it was around the time of the lost caverns (may - mid august 2019), but it was only 3 eps he needed to do, so personally i did think he had time to fly there for a short period, like a few days. But again, he might have had another drama right after the lost cavern, i were not too sure...it was just my personal thought that if R stayed back with her own crew for a day (or 2) to take her own bridal photos after recording the trip, there would also be a possibility V flew there just for a day or two and back...(even better if they had more than 2 days there :P)

only 1 thing though, it took lots of effort doing it this way....so i brushed off this dillusional idea Hahahaha (they just need to gx and they can go to Greece and take many photos for as many days as they want ah!!! Hurry up!!! Lol)

Who know. May be they stay there for a couple of days after the work done. It just  speculation. Nothing serious

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@HeyheyheyJ the photos of Reba and Vengo looks very natural. I think I read somewhere the photo of them holding hands is natural. It was speculated that was after the photo shoot. What was cut off were their staff in the background and one particular staff had her hand out, as if she was gesturing to stop taking the photos.

I am not surprise they looked more natural in terms of their interaction at that time. They were both new comers and they were not as hyperventilate to people taking photos of them.  

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Jani An said:

AYYY Really ?? Why him? Why taxi ?? Why Vengo should act like he was concern to this girl ? haysss so many why!! :bawling:

Naaah..not too worry ..an old video with duration of 0:46 seconds.

By that time I wasn't even Guangre's shipper just only a Dongfeng's shipper.

I didn't even think why oh why V did what he did? .. it's not one fault he's being a gentleman .

His staff already denied or debunked the scandals.

Actually the scandals debunked it itself when I watched double standard Vengo did toward or with the same girl in the latest video..

She's the one that V couldn't fast enough to remove by pulling her shirt. The truth reavealed itself...

PS: This would be the last ..I don't want to do anything with this kind of "uncomfortable" scandals regarding either V or R..it make my head and my heart hurt..

Heartache and headache..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Naaah..not too worry ..an old video with duration of 0:46 seconds.

By that time I wasn't even Guangre's shipper just only a Dongfeng's shipper.

I didn't even think why oh why V did what he did? .. it's not one fault he's being a gentleman .

His staff already denied or debunked the scandals.

Actually the scandals debunked it itself when I watched double standard Vengo did toward or with the same girl in the latest video..

She's the one that V couldn't fast enough to remove by pulling her shirt. The truth reavealed itself...

PS: This would be the last ..I don't want to do anything with this kind of "uncomfortable" scandals regarding either V or R..it make my head and my heart hurt..

Heartache and headache..:sweatingbullets:

But the scandal with that girl really make me laugh. He didn't do it discreetly, but obviously pulling her away and with that look on his face. Damn hilarious. The scandal itself has been automatically debunked by his action. 

When  I'm feeling down, i re-watch that video to pick myself up. Its THAT hilarious :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Suraida Bualan said:

I love this :wub: thanks to the MC 

This is when they try not to be very obvious as they probably get a warning from their agency for being too obvious and keep sticking to each other during press cons so poor ZBB has to become a lamp post lol

• LOL 9

So sweeet. Ughhhhh. They made singles like me feeling lonely. 

V has a really different approach of coaxing R into this kissing scene. This is kind of romantic and passionate at once. R and V maybe feeling awkward in there love and kissing scenes. They may forgot and carried away that they are still acting. 

Hahahaha 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

In the latest post of that person on zhihu posted the rare video clip of V visiting R on set Sweet Dream, where he knocked on her RV door. I shared it on twitter before a fan asked me to put it down. It is my bad actually, I connect BT headset when wfh but don't wear it all the time. So i didn't realize the clip has sound :sweatingbullets: and it is the sound of Alice shouting at V to chase him away. :tears: Poor him. R's fans are really vicious. 

• Unamused 3
  • Sad 9

28 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

So sweeet. Ughhhhh. They made singles like me feeling lonely. 

V has a really different approach of coaxing R into this kissing scene. This is kind of romantic and passionate at once. R and V maybe feeling awkward in there love and kissing scenes. They may forgot and carried away that they are still acting. 

Hahahaha 

Reba definitely not shy in kissing scenes:DShe's only shy arround Vengo

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

In the latest post of that person on zhihu posted the rare video clip of V visiting R on set Sweet Dream, where he knocked on her RV door. I shared it on twitter before a fan asked me to put it down. It is my bad actually, I connect BT headset when wfh but don't wear it all the time. So i didn't realize the clip has sound :sweatingbullets: and it is the sound of Alice shouting at V to chase him away. :tears: Poor him. R's fans are really vicious. 

And i heard he was there to console her because she was attacked by another actress fans (from the award event?!) or was it luhan fans??? and that she was very upset around that time??? and what he got was her fans shooing him away?!!! ....

Sigh, he probably knew they hated him yet he still rocked up to see her.... I HAVE NOTHING BUT ADMIRATION FOR THIS MAN MORE AND MORE....:heart:

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, NVKN said:

And i heard he was there to console her because she was attacked by another actress fans (from the award event?!) ??? and that she was very upset around that time??? and what he got was her fans shooing him away?!!! ....

Sigh, he probably knew they hated him yet he still rocked up to see her....i have nothing but admiration for this man more and more....:heart:

I don't think it just to console her since i read that that was probably the fourth times he visited her during Sweet Dreams filming. Just a boyfriend missing his GF

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4