[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

22 hours ago, They Sick said:

Vengo’s on the chart at No. 8. OMG, im sooooo happy for him. This is a good sign. :heart:

As for Reba, she’s no. 1. Well, no surprise there.

Just saw he went down to 10, how do i vote on wechat? The website is so slowwwwww.....

@Shedmhundy29

http://www.zhuyu888.com/vote_index.html

Goodluck ....i have been trying...with wechat it keeps saying "oops! something went wrong!" (and i installed wechat just for this!!!)...then i tried weibo account, it logged me in with the list but said "voting for weibo users and QQ user is not supported yet"....wth! Then why the options????? Sigh....

Btw, they are all in chinese, the top link is Most popular chinese actor of the year...second link for actress...then male singer and female singer....and so on....

Im struggling to make V number 1 !!! Lol

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Lol..V is too obvious..must he pulled that girl"s shirt to get rid of her more quickly.

Not a dating rumor..more likely her "one minute of fame"  that she's wanted. D

Do you know what kind of rumor it was? Like a papz pic of them together or something like that? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pawla said:

Do you know what kind of rumor it was? Like a papz pic of them together or something like that? 

There's Wrap dinner party with the crews..this girl and  V were outside of the restorant.. the said girl came out first she on the phone looking straight to the paparazzi..the way she walked look like slightly drunk..I kind of realized that after watched the short video guite a few times ..then V held her arm when they get into taxi..

But there's was a reliable fan said V being a gentleman like a caring brother/senior toward his junior. Of course the media took the opportunity to make it more sensational for the clickbait.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pawla said:

Double standard Vengo :joy:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4494356448546974

If I'm not mistaken this is the girl he had a dating rumor with. 

Thanks for sharing! I was trying to find it since there is a buzz going around it. 

But do you know if that part is from the drama or that girl really tried to take advantage of V during BTS? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

There's Wrap dinner party with the crews..this girl and  V were outside of the restorant.. the said girl came out first she on the phone looking straight to the paparazzi..the way she walked look like slightly drunk..I kind of realized that after watched the short video guite a few times ..then V held her arm when they get into taxi..

But there's was a reliable fan said V being a gentleman like a caring brother/senior toward his junior. Of course the media took the opportunity to make it more sensational for the clickbait.

@jimmylyne do u have the video of that or a link???

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

@Shedmhundy29

http://www.zhuyu888.com/vote_index.html

Goodluck ....i have been trying...with wechat it keeps saying "oops! something went wrong!" (and i installed wechat just for this!!!)...then i tried weibo account, it logged me in with the list but said "voting for weibo users and QQ user is not supported yet"....wth! Then why the options????? Sigh....

Btw, they are all in chinese, the top link is Most popular chinese actor of the year...second link for actress...then male singer and female singer....and so on....

Im struggling to make V number 1 !!! Lol

Same with you, I installed wechat and weibo just for this but i still cannot vote anything. 

I seriously doubt we can get him to no 1. That xiao zhan and wang yi bo army if fan girl. Then there are li xian and deng lun. Even top 5 would be seriously hard

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@jimmylyne is this a recent paparazzi rumor?

It's was a wrap party for Vengo's last drama before ELOD..its Wrath of Time.

This girl portrayed as V little sisters in that drama also the same girl in the video that V pulled her shirt to remove her guickly when she make a "less than two seconds" hug.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I really think that, the past years, R is sooo into V. She's very touchy and she always sticks to him like a glue. 

This should be 2014, meaning she only like 22 years old. Still a young girl. And V is around 31 y.o. so maybe she feel more safe and secure to be around him, knowing he will take care of her as compare to the other co-star that may be around her age.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Thanks for sharing! I was trying to find it since there is a buzz going around it. 

But do you know if that part is from the drama or that girl really tried to take advantage of V during BTS? 

No it wasn't a BTS. You can watch it here at 18:43

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1