[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

14 hours ago, pawla said:

I don't think it's Reba. Look how that person is flat-chested. Probably it's a man. Besides I don't think Vengo would let a woman especially if it was Reba standing while he was seating. 

Agreed. That totally looks like a man. Even the posture is manly. I would be shocked if that's indeed Reba.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I think this is legit unfortunately there was a violent negative reaction from "some" fans.  So i don't know if this will come true.

I think because mm received a lot of flak bcs of Luhan. mm and luhan were paired as a couple a lot (similar to monday couple in running man). Luhan's fan is alot more toxic compared to mm's fan, mm suffered a lot. Then suddenly, Luhan announce his relationship with other actress.  so alice don't want mm to have any association with keep running anymore. They said, keep running owed mm a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

I think this is legit unfortunately there was a violent negative reaction from "some" fans.  So i don't know if this will come true.

Well, i can only say that the producer of happy camp probably learnt from it (posted on 1st of march) to never post his plan publicly before the show! And didn't it end up ranking no.1 in its ratings? There were more viewers!!! Hahaah, now the director of keep running should learn from HC and just quietly do so :phew:....these shows should be rated "not suitable for kindergarden viewers, only when accompanied by mature adults" :tounge_xd: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

40 minutes ago, They Sick said:

I think because mm received a lot of flak bcs of Luhan. mm and luhan were paired as a couple a lot (similar to monday couple in running man). Luhan's fan is alot more toxic compared to mm's fan, mm suffered a lot. Then suddenly, Luhan announce his relationship with other actress.  so alice don't want mm to have any association with keep running anymore. They said, keep running owed mm a lot. 

:joy: so it was okay for "some" toxic alice fans to attack V, but was not okay for them if R was attacked by "some" toxic fans of another actor?! :lol: Lol this circle will never end! At the end of the day, their idols get paid to be on a show and it is their jobs as entertainers!!! Please calm your farm and be reasonable! ...oh wait, at what age can a kid spell or understand "reasonable"?...:P

P.s dont get me wrong, i like reba and i dont think all alices or fans of the other actor are all toxic...*peace*

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Please calm your farm and be reasonable! ...oh wait, at what age can a kid spell or understand "reasonable"?...:P

P.s dont get me wrong, i like reba and i dont think all alices or fans of the other actor are all toxic...*peace*

LMAO! Agree with you there! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Guys... I read that tonight V will read a poem for Youth Poem or smthing. And I saw some photos of the event participants with their signatures, I saw R's photos were on it too.

will R read poem too tonight?

If yes, that would be wonderful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

:joy: so it was okay for "some" toxic alice fans to attack V, but was not okay for them if R was attacked by "some" toxic fans of another actor?! :lol: Lol this circle will never end! At the end of the day, their idols get paid to be on a show and it is their jobs as entertainers!!! Please calm your farm and be reasonable! ...oh wait, at what age can a kid spell or understand "reasonable"?...:P

Both of them (luhan, mm) have huge fanbase and the fanbase's age demographic is lower (teen, early 20s). So yeah, some of them are  immature and unreasonable. (not all of them, i don't want to offend Alice, they're huge)

gg's fan is the best though. Aren't they @Yori Ten :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

Both of them (luhan, mm) have huge fanbase and the fanbase's age demographic is lower (teen, early 20s). So yeah, some of them are  immature and unreasonable. (not all of them, i don't want to offend Alice, they're huge)

gg's fan is the best though. Aren't they @Yori Ten :P

You betcha! We protect V with sweetness, unicorns and rainbows! We surround him like chocolate sprinkles and created a magical shield made out of bons bons and frosting. We save our energy from battling with antis and instead pour it onto supporting and loving our Tian Tian 甜甜 the best we could. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1