[Drama 2017] Return of Bok Dan Ji, 돌아온 복단지, Many Thanks for all your comments and support.

0ly40

2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I am not fluent in Korean but watched enough over the years to have some understanding. I am able to get by with my limited Korean when I am in Korea for holidays. No guarantee but when an interesting scene does comes up and my time permits ... I will do so. Or perhaps there is a particular scene you will like from next week's episodes.

Thank you so much.  Usually @euraka posts the videos of important scenes - If you could translate those; It can just be a summary of what was conversed would also be ok.  I think @stroppyse   is doing the previews and if you could do the others, it would be greatly appreciated.  

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

My apologies. I got busy, and was translating on some other threads, so dropped preview translations for this drama for a bit. But, I'll resume the preview translations, especially since I feel as if @angelwingssf has called me back in. Hope everyone who is watching this drama is still enjoying it. :) 

@stroppyse Thanks, dear I knew you were busy by the way I enjoy your translation @SP and FRMW  thread, it is really frustrating to watch with out sub but keep coming for more , once again thanks for doing the translation 

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

SJ: Eat
SH: Why is the gigolo ajusshi sitting in dad’s place?
JJ: So, the guy who used to be your secretary is now trying to be one of us?
RY: You know that the employees are sniggering at you, don’t you, sister-in-law?
DJ Mother: You’re Dan Ji. This is Dan Ji, right?
JW Mother: Will you be able to find her with that flyer? You’ve been looking for her for over a year now, and haven’t been able to find her. 
Woman: Where did you go?
DJ: Ju Shin Group
JW: Are you saying that Bok Dan Ji has appeared at Ju Shin?
SJ: Bok Dan Ji, that woman, is planning her revenge against me. 
SJ Mother: What will you do?
SJ: I had better find her, that woman.
JW: Did you say you found her? Where? Where is that?

My apologies. I got busy, and was translating on some other threads, so dropped preview translations for this drama for a bit. But, I'll resume the preview translations, especially since I feel as if @angelwingssf has called me back in. Hope everyone who is watching this drama is still enjoying it. :) 

Thank you very much!!  As I have mentioned, I see the subbed version on TV, but is way behind.  So, would really appreciate all that you do.

On 15/07/2017 at 11:57 AM, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

SJ: Eat
SH: Why is the gigolo ajusshi sitting in dad’s place?
JJ: So, the guy who used to be your secretary is now trying to be one of us?
RY: You know that the employees are sniggering at you, don’t you, sister-in-law?
DJ Mother: You’re Dan Ji. This is Dan Ji, right?
JW Mother: Will you be able to find her with that flyer? You’ve been looking for her for over a year now, and haven’t been able to find her. 
Woman: Where did you go?
DJ: Ju Shin Group
JW: Are you saying that Bok Dan Ji has appeared at Ju Shin?
SJ: Bok Dan Ji, that woman, is planning her revenge against me. 
SJ Mother: What will you do?
SJ: I had better find her, that woman.
JW: Did you say you found her? Where? Where is that?

We welcome anyone and most grateful to you who can shed light to what we had watched. I believe this drama has not been picked up by English subbers so we are all managing the drama on our own interpretation.

Thanks to all still providing Preview trans, convo trans, and video's..

I have been away for a min and I caught a clip from today's episode. SO DJ shows up to her family after a year, JW is still searching for her and just missed her at the memorial. We get to see SJ and her devoted minion lurking as they listen to what she says declaring that she will get revenge. But the most interesting thing for me is to see the flash back of SJ's in that elevator as she is tormented by the flyers searching for DJ and we see the flashback of the accident that hurt MG but also how SJ pushed DJ at the memorial causing her to hurt her stomach which I assumed means she had a miscarriage from that.Was she indeed pregnant as I thought and did she miscarry? Am I right?

If that is the case then no wonder SJ is tormented. The woman sacrificed her suppose love to protect her family. She sacrificed his wife and her husband to do so as well. But not only that it seems she may have killed the man's baby after his death if the above is true that DJ was pregnant and may have miscarried due to SJ pushing her.SJ will have lots to pay for by the end of the drama but for some reason I see only death or a mental ward for her. Death is too good and I really hope she is either in jail or locked up in a mental ward.

From the preview it looks like again they are dragging MG's dad out. I am not sure if this is only to flush out DJ or they just can not let that woman alone but either way they will only hurt themselves in the long run.

Tonight's episode Bok Dan Ji agreed to be the witness for Han Jung Wook to Seo Jin and Han Jung Wook's son custody case. She said she will be the witness and bring in the recording evidence of the threats and the fact that they framed Han Jung Wook as well.

However, Seo Jin had Min Kyu's ashes removed. It is so funny that she is so obsessed with Min Kyu even in death she refused to give him up. She cannot accept that in the end of "forbidden" first love, Min Kyu had choose Dan Ji over her and her child. Now, she is losing another man to Dan Ji ... such a blow to her pride. That secretary/henchman/stand in ... how much is that guy going to tolerate being a "living replacement" and not receiving Seo Jin's love despite all he had done for her in the name of love.

On 20/07/2017 at 7:42 AM, 0ly40 said:

preview july 21

It's a shame this drama it's not subbed and more lamentable that I can't understand korean :bawling::bawling::bawling:

It truly is.  What a shameful act by SJ and her goon.  They disturbed the remains of MK, and she is acting high and mighty with the wife of the deceased.  JW is slowly falling for her.  I hope it progresses well and makes SJ cry tears of blood.  

I was appalled at DJ 's sisters behavior.  I think she dissed her sister to have a relation with her boyfriend who is SJ brother.  Looks like she got promoted to a higher position because of him.  

Did JW get a corporation ?  He seems to be a big shot guy now.  

6 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Tonight's episode Bok Dan Ji agreed to be the witness for Han Jung Wook to Seo Jin and Han Jung Wook's son custody case. She said she will be the witness and bring in the recording evidence of the threats and the fact that they framed Han Jung Wook as well.

However, Seo Jin had Min Kyu's ashes removed. It is so funny that she is so obsessed with Min Kyu even in death she refused to give him up. She cannot accept that in the end of "forbidden" first love, Min Kyu had choose Dan Ji over her and her child. Now, she is losing another man to Dan Ji ... such a blow to her pride. That secretary/henchman/stand in ... how much is that guy going to tolerate being a "living replacement" and not receiving Seo Jin's love despite all he had done for her in the name of love.

What was the conversation between DJ and her sister - it seems DJ wants find out SJ lover , but the sister wanted her to let it go.  SJ is saying she is going that path not know that it is her husband who was her lover.  

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

What was the conversation between DJ and her sister - it seems DJ wants find out SJ lover , but the sister wanted her to let it go.  SJ is saying she is going that path not know that it is her husband who was her lover.  

Obviously, the sister does not want Dan Ji to make the matter to get worse as she is in love with Seo Jin's younger brother and she will like a head up in society.

I suppose Dan Ji will finally learned the truth eventually. Father in law will be able to say a kind word in that matter. 

I just wandered whether Seo Jin and Min Kyu would have worked out if their relationship was approved.

After watching today's episode, I would really like to know what SJ and DJ spoke and why DJ was walking in the middle of the street.  I think JW said that he needs her or something to that effect after pulling her from the street.  SJ is still haughty.  I would like to see her fall soon.  I know not having subs is a pain, but I keep coming for more like @euraka.  Where did the son go - I must have missed something since most of the time I FF the video.  Is JW searching for him or fighting for custody?  

What was the phone message that both SJ and DJ received - was it that MK remains were not where they were supposed to have transferred?  

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview July 21 translation

SJ: It seems as if something has happened. Why don’t we go together and see? 
DJ: Please find him for me. (think she’s speaking about MG’s ashes)
JH: Let us check the CCTV.
Man: You want Oh Min Gyu even though he’s dead?
SJ: I want to put them in a place that Bok Dan Ji doesn’t know about, where only I will know. 
HS: Ajusshi, please find my dad for me. 
DJ Mother: Broadcast it quickly, and find your brother-in-law’s ashes!
DJ: I have to find him.
SJ: You’re pathetic. You couldn’t even protect your poor husband who died such a pitiful death, and now you even lose his ashes. 
DJ: What are you? What are you to call my husband pitiful? 
JH: What are you doing?!

Sorry. I've been away for most of this week, so couldn't translate the previews. But, back now, for the time being at least. 

11 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

After watching today's episode, I would really like to know what SJ and DJ spoke and why DJ was walking in the middle of the street.  I think JW said that he needs her or something to that effect after pulling her from the street.  SJ is still haughty.  I would like to see her fall soon.  I know not having subs is a pain, but I keep coming for more like @euraka.  Where did the son go - I must have missed something since most of the time I FF the video.  Is JW searching for him or fighting for custody?  

What was the phone message that both SJ and DJ received - was it that MK remains were not where they were supposed to have transferred?  

17 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Obviously, the sister does not want Dan Ji to make the matter to get worse as she is in love with Seo Jin's younger brother and she will like a head up in society.

I suppose Dan Ji will finally learned the truth eventually. Father in law will be able to say a kind word in that matter. 

I just wandered whether Seo Jin and Min Kyu would have worked out if their relationship was approved.

Many thanks @stroppyse @angelwingssf @Jackie1048 for the translations, because I can understand a little how is going this series. 

On 21/07/2017 at 9:59 AM, 0ly40 said:

preview july 24

I think from the preview, DJ realizes that the man with SJ (affair) was none other than her dead husband.  She tried telling JW and he will be in shock too.  This will make custody easier for JW if it is shown that SJ was unfaithful.  But there are photos of JW with DJ and Jusin group will twist it around again (IMHO).  

credit to @Jackie1048 for hinting about the cat out of the bag due to the father in law.  You were dead on.  

Archived