[Drama 2017] Return of Bok Dan Ji, 돌아온 복단지, Many Thanks for all your comments and support.

0ly40

For those of you who can watch Return of Bok Dan-ji during this time, it is live on mstorebuy.com.  You need not login or anything, but you can see the live  show there.  PDT time 3.50 - 4.40 ; 8:00 - 9.00 pm 

Edit**************

Anybody was able to watch it, let me know.  Thanks.  

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

Also, here is a recap of ep 52:

Back in their home, SJ’s father is disgusted with SJ and her mother. He tells SJ and her mother to leave the house, and also tells SJ to give up the CEO position in the company. SJ is upset that she may lose SH, so how could her father say things like this. SJ’s mother is also upset with the father. JJ jumps in to say that he’ll take over the CEO position. SJ’s father ignores him and tells SJ that if she doesn’t do as he’s told her to, that he will never see her again. 

I was really thrilled seeing SJ getting scolded by her father and her demotion and getting kicked out of the house.  That and the recaps by @stroppyse was the highlight of the day.  

Her father sometimes seems like a logical and honest person and sometimes illogical too (may be because she is his child).  Now that he wants SJ to resign from her CEO position, who will be taking her position?  The first son giggolo?  or the second son who is in love with DJ 's sister.  I see all these Korean dramas are really weird especially when it comes to family introductions etc., The guy dating a girl doesn't know about her family and viceversa.  

I was all tickled today after figuring out that mstorebuy.com is the online version of the TV channel KTSF that I started watching BOJ episodes with english subtitles.  Many of you asked about it and I tried to find it but was unable to.  It was kind of hidden.  I was looking for something on mstorebuy and the TV and accidentally saw the window there.  I just wanted to share it with all who are so frustrated watching this show like a blind bat.  Thanks to all the translators for translating the stuff.  It was wonderful reading and watching about it.  

Just to let you know - there are 2 timings - the first one at 4pm  is the previous day's episode that was aired at 8pm.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Return of Bok Dan Ji, 돌아온 복단지, Mon-Fri 19:15
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyway, my guess is that DJ is going to be revealed as Chairman Shin's long lost daughter, especially since Chairman Shin comments how he feels that DJ seems familiar to him even though it's their first time meeting.  Though, are YW and DJ adopted sisters then rather than blood sisters? Anyone know who has been watching this drama from the beginning? 

@stroppyse yes they are adopted sisters but I am not sure which one is adopted but I think it is not DJ  here the link of the character description if it is not too much to  ask could you please translate it 

• 진예솔
    신예원 진예솔
    잡지사 기자. 단지의 동생.
    단지의 아버지가 살아계실 때 데려온 사정 딱한 친구의 딸이다. 단지가 친동생 이상으로 뒷바라지해 키우다시피 했지만 그녀의 마음속에 외로움과 미안함, 그리고 소외감은 어쩔 수 없었다. 눈치 주는 사람 하나 없지만, 빨리 성공해 언니 짐을 덜어주어야 한다는 생각에 마음이 조급해지지만 되는 일이 없다. 그러던 어느날 단지에게 불미스러운 일이 터지고, 아나운서가 꿈인 그녀에게 혹시라도 피해갈까 억지로 그녀를 떠밀어 독립시킨다. 그런데 그런 그녀에게 생각지도 못한 사랑이 찾아오고 주신그룹 막내 박재영과 가까워지게 된다. 결국 그녀는 재영과 돌이킬 수 없는 진짜 사랑에 빠지게 되는데...

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Did anyone get to watch the english subbed versions on mstorebuy.com?

@angelwingssf thanks for sharing the web site as much as I wanted to watch it I couldn't it is only for people who live in the US have no choice but to wait till it is available to rest of the world, the good thing is @stroppyse  doing the recap so for now i am content with that 

From that clip JW seems to have told DJ he is not his son's birth dad. That it's SJ's former lover's. Wow little does she know who the lover is ? This is why daily dramas are so delicious. He says he truly loved SJ and it was not for money that he married her and that he never considered him as anything but his son. I love him as a character such a good person and I'm happy he is now with DJ.

OST part 3: Huh Gong - Tears and Love

Wow really I liked this song, although I don't understand korean too much (it is translate from google)

Petals that are bitter in love
I cover my eyes and worship me.
In the stormy wind
Leave me alone

Warm sunshine
It's like you're melting my heart.
Quietly flowing down
A drop of yours

Tears and love
What should I do to love melting me?
Someone who has always been by his side
A person who always hugs someone silently
I have only one person
Tears and love
I love you

Tears and love
What should I do to love melting me?
I have only one person

Where tears flow
I'm standing here.
This is love. That's me.

Tears and love
Love it

I have only one person

Tears and love
Time goes by and disappears.
My heart is here
It's too deep.
My sadness was not gone my love

Tears And Love And Love

it might sound crazy but here is what I think  SJ will never get the custody of SH even if the truth comes out  that JW is not his birth father, if DJ and JW get married, DJ can claim him as her Ex- husband son and she is willing to raise him with his sister and grandfather. 

Archived