[Drama 2017] Return of Bok Dan Ji, 돌아온 복단지, Many Thanks for all your comments and support.

0ly40

I can't help but cry today episode is heart breaking  seeing DJ cry and for the first time I felt so bad for SJ how on earth she can live with guilt if he dies saving her , MG chose to save SJ and die instead even in his last moment when his life flashed before his eyes all he could see is SJ  I can understand the depth of his love for her but that makes DJ .... still she is the only one who loves him and that is sad, I don't want him to die but to live and DJ to leave him she deserve true love 

Preview for Episode 18 @stroppyse Thanks in advance for doing the translation 

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video cuts from today's episode 

IS SJ's Mom even a human how can she made an order to let MG die no matter how much she hates him  and wants to protect her daughter as a mother can't she has any feeling   MG too is someone's precious son  and he is her grandson father come on  I just want to slap her 

Spoiler

I'm glad I decided to take peak at what is happening with this drama. This was a sad scene to watch, MG literally saw the best moments of his life before the accident. I was waiting for a dramatic scene from Pil Mo but I hope this is not the end. Kinda sad if he leaves the drama this soon.

I get a sense of where the writer may go with this - now DJ will become a single mom and JW will fall in love with her when he looses everything / (not sure if he already knows about his son). Both of them loosing their family - will soon find happiness in each other.  DJ will then have to deal with SJ because she took MG and now JW as well (they will become enemies). DJ will work also with JW to find out who was behind MG's death. I have a feeling the story might go this way if MG passes away. 

If he is leaving - I hope the next project is sometime soon.

Guest ina111

@stroppyse thank you for the preview translations. 
@euraka thank you for the videos
So much grief and anguish that could have been avoided. :cry: There's no doubt that HS is the real devil here, but others helped along by keeping secrets and acting recklessly. 
I've said this before, but I think SJ should have revealed SH's father's identity to JW as soon as she found out about the hagwon situation. JW would have understood and broken off contact with MG's family, and that would have been the end of it. But then we'd have no drama to watch. :wink:

@papermall I think you are right about the future direction of this story. I don't approve of all of SJ's actions, but I rather liked her as a character so far. I was hoping that she won't become a typical daily drama baddie, but I've watched enough drama to know that good things don't last. :D Her grief and guilt over losing MG and the fear that her secrets will be revealed - that could be enough to take her over to the dark side and turn her into DJ's enemy.

JW knows that his son has a different father, SJ told him about her pregnancy the first time he asked to marry her. If I remember correctly, they never showed this explicitly in the earlier episodes, but there were enough hints and suggestive comments to draw this conclusion. In their conversation before the accident SJ told MG that JW knew about the baby, so there is no doubt about it. I feel bad for JW's mother though, she might be devastated when she finds out.

I'm now waiting to see what happens to JW. HS has never trusted him, but lately she has started to view him as a threat. Just a few episodes ago she was trying to persuade SJ that they need to go against JW. She is convinced that JW has noticed the relationship between SJ and MG and that he is planning to use SJ's secret against her. She thinks that he has been investigating MG's family, and that he got close to them on purpose. SJ was reluctant to believe her mother, saying that they don't know anything for sure yet, but it is obvious from her actions and words in the last few episodes that she also harbors some suspicions about JW. Poor JW. :( 

May be MG will be in comma for long time ,  the poster of the drama shows four leads  it gives me a little hope that MG  won't die soon and i  but someone post that MG character will be killed off let us wait and see 

5 hours ago, euraka said:

May be MG will be in comma for long time ,  the poster of the drama shows four leads  it gives me a little hope that MG  won't die soon and i  but someone post that MG character will be killed off let us wait and see 

Im personally not a big fan of this project but it is too soon to leave - the drama just started. Ya i agree MG could go into coma then come back near the end, it is 120 eps i think. LPM could do other projects in between lol.

I just watched the full episode and the full scene is pretty sad. MG laying on the ground all bloody trying to reach for his phone to say sorry and goodbye to his family - then the phone's battery dies and he passes out as well. uhgg i wish this episode was subbed :(

7 hours ago, ina111 said:

@stroppyse thank you for the preview translations. 
@euraka thank you for the videos
So much grief and anguish that could have been avoided. :cry: There's no doubt that HS is the real devil here, but others helped along by keeping secrets and acting recklessly. 
I've said this before, but I think SJ should have revealed SH's father's identity to JW as soon as she found out about the hagwon situation. JW would have understood and broken off contact with MG's family, and that would have been the end of it. But then we'd have no drama to watch. :wink:

@papermall I think you are right about the future direction of this story. I don't approve of all of SJ's actions, but I rather liked her as a character so far. I was hoping that she won't become a typical daily drama baddie, but I've watched enough drama to know that good things don't last. :D Her grief and guilt over losing MG and the fear that her secrets will be revealed - that could be enough to take her over to the dark side and turn her into DJ's enemy.

JW knows that his son has a different father, SJ told him about her pregnancy the first time he asked to marry her. If I remember correctly, they never showed this explicitly in the earlier episodes, but there were enough hints and suggestive comments to draw this conclusion. In their conversation before the accident SJ told MG that JW knew about the baby, so there is no doubt about it. I feel bad for JW's mother though, she might be devastated when she finds out.

I'm now waiting to see what happens to JW. HS has never trusted him, but lately she has started to view him as a threat. Just a few episodes ago she was trying to persuade SJ that they need to go against JW. She is convinced that JW has noticed the relationship between SJ and MG and that he is planning to use SJ's secret against her. She thinks that he has been investigating MG's family, and that he got close to them on purpose. SJ was reluctant to believe her mother, saying that they don't know anything for sure yet, but it is obvious from her actions and words in the last few episodes that she also harbors some suspicions about JW. Poor JW. :( 

JWs time to shine is coming, to me writer has been keeping him back - i guess they didn't want two male leads to take center stage, its been MG story up to now and now that MG is hospitalized, coma or death. JW will be center and he will have to deal with HS, he will be the hero who saves DJ and bring justice for MG's family. I also get the feeling that LPM was only in this drama to create a Buzz if he has to leave this soon. 

7 hours ago, smartstart said:

I am new on the the thread i am planning to to watch how is it ? I can see there is no subtitle , i also started watching Person who gives happiness

@smartstart welcome to the thread the drama is good so far the only problem is there is no sub hopefully it will sub soon 

at this rate, DJ either get crazy or collapse   she is not even near to find the truth she is simply running around aimlessly, she misunderstood the actress as the mistress of JW, I am really afraid if she continue digging about the truth that monster (SJ mom ) might hurt her 

It is really heartbreaking seeing DJ and MG father  please writer either save him or kill him what is the point of prolonging his hospital stay as it is they can't afford to pay the bill 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview of episode 20

SJ: Did Bok Dan Ji really go to that person’s room?
Man: I think the two people have some unknown connection.
MG Father: You know. That Min Gyu became that way because of you.
HY: What are you people doing?!
RY: We’ll see whether you’re able to withstand it till the end. 
JW: On the day of Shin Hwa Young’s accident, didn’t you meet her? It seems that someone is behind Shin Hwa Young, helping her. 
DJ: I think I’ve found her, the person who is the perpetrator. 
DJ: I know who is behind you. Joo Shin Group 
HY: Get out.
DJ: How can you betray me like this? 

Given that people seem to be giving up on this drama for various reasons, is anyone actually reading these preview translations still? If not, I'll stop posting the translations. 

I'm reading them. I may not be watching the drama, but I'm reading your translation of the previews. 

Archived