[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

I hope I'm not too late in joining. I've been looking forward for the show to air, just finished watching the first episode...it's so good (and very funny) and all the casts are wonderful...it's very enjoyable. I can't wait to see more and can't wait for Siyoon to appear (I always enjoy watching him and CTH, especially in 1N2D). I PRAY AND HOPE FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE SHOW!!!!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am impressed by episode 1 & 2. On the outward, it is a lighthearten and funny drama. But to me, it has many serious themes like youths chasing after their dreams. Being an idol is a big business in Korea, and many want to be a celebrity. Why do i feel a sense sadness to see Kim Min Jae waiting to debut and yet have to compete with younger talents (13 or 14 years old) who dance better than him. And to see Se young struggling to take the civil service exam and yet betrayed by best friend and boyfriend. 

Taehyun did a good job in protraying a conflicted character, trying to make ends meet financially and yet remain cheerful. Also to see him finding opportunities for an old singer (lady that lives with the family) to make a comeback. It is like she is still waiting for another chance at stardom.

Now I am waiting for Yoon Shi Yoon to add the twist to the plot for the upcoming episode.. yeah!

There are also many funny moments and cameos. My favourites are kim Sook and Joon ho. They did a great job. :D Taeyang brother was also very funny. 

I trust in PD Hojin story telling, in 2 days 1 night, he produced some legendary episodes that incorporate variety with history (harbin episode) or inspiring theme (episode with village grannies). Looking forward to that in The Best Hit! 

2 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Ratings: 170602

Episode 1: 2.5%

Episode 2: 2.9%

source

Thanks for the ratings info!! Hopefully it continues to climb up! Maybe Fri/Sat dramas tend not to do so well? Big fan of the 1N2D cast, hopefully they continue to make cameos! 

Lol I turned on episode one and saw Kim min jae but heard Chinese, it confused me so much! I was watching a Korean drama in Chinese with Chinese subtitles overriding the Korean subtitles! @_@
The first episode was very funny anyways and the whole thing is promising to be quite fun! I like it :D

The writer skill really terrible, it's really stupid sometimes. I can't get through Kim Min Jae and Lee Se Young's characters. Can Se Young find a WC to try to unlock the phone? Why she must be outside? I can't get that why she can learn Law too.
The cast deserve more than this.

7 hours ago, chrissa31 said:

Enjoyed episodes 1 and 2, really wondering how the story will turn out.  Can't wait for episode 3 tonight. Does anyone know the rating for this?

Ep 1 - 2.5%

Ep 2 - 2.9%

Rating is low but episode 1 & 2 are quite fun.

With Hyun Jae's entrance into year 2017 towards the end of ep 2 spike my interest level for ep 3 & 4.

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

The writer skill really terrible, it's really stupid sometimes. I can't get through Kim Min Jae and Lee Se Young's characters. Can Se Young find a WC to try to unlock the phone? Why she must be outside? I can't get that why she can learn Law too.

Spoiler

I don't mean to start anything and this is just my opinion, please don't take it to heart....but, isn't it a little too harsh to say the "writer's skill" are terrible and "really stupid", considering it's only 2 episodes in the show? I've only seen the first episode and from what I gather I don't see anything wrong with it, but then again it's just my take on it. And I think the casts are portraying their characters pretty well. So, let's watch a few more episodes and see what happens and enjoy it. 

Spoiler

If this comment is uncomfortable, please let me know, I will edit it.

1 hour ago, rittoo said:

Lol I turned on episode one and saw Kim min jae but heard Chinese, it confused me so much! I was watching a Korean drama in Chinese with Chinese subtitles overriding the Korean subtitles! @_@
The first episode was very funny anyways and the whole thing is promising to be quite fun! I like it :D

That was my thought and action at first as well when I turned it on. I actually had to pause it a few times and even refreshed the page and restart from the beginning to make sure it was the actual show. And yes, I agree it seems very promising. 

Watched the first 2 eps and I can say I kinda like it for now! Enjoyed the humorous moments! Woo seung's attempt to record the ageyo video makes me cringed and when she fought hard to delete it I can feel how humiliated it felt when the video started playing. I could have sunk through the floor with her.  :D

JH demonstrated his dance move accompanied by some beat boxing was hilarious as well! 

I need more YSY fix! After watching the preview we will get more of his screen time in next ep!

PS: MJ is pretty good looking! 

7 minutes ago, be99lle said:
  Hide contents

I don't mean to start anything and this is just my opinion, please don't take it to heart....but, isn't it a little too harsh to say the "writer's skill" are terrible and "really stupid", considering it's only 2 episodes in the show? I've only seen the first episode and from what I gather I don't see anything wrong with it, but then again it's just my take on it. And I think the casts are portraying their characters pretty well. So, let's watch a few more episodes and see what happens and enjoy it. 

That was my thought and action at first as well when I turned it on. I actually had to pause it a few times and even refreshed the page and restart from the beginning to make sure it was the actual show. And yes, I agree it seems very promising. 

I was for a few seconds scratching my head. Are they speaking Chinese, is that Bruce Lee spoof, what is happening. Then I realized it was deliberate and couldn't stop laughing. I mean Enter the Dragon is classic.

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

i personally did not see anything wrong with seyoung wanting to delete the video asap, be it on a sidewalk. given the circumstances, she might not even remember she's wearing a police uniform at that time. 

i don't understand this sentence though: " i can't get that why she can learn law too'. if you can kindly elaborate what you mean by this. 

give the story some more time. its only the first week. i find the story fun and lighthearted. from the BTS videos, the cast seems to have a blast filming :)

6 hours ago, eunsungjisung said:

The Best hit No1 top trend on Naver and DAUM

fighting!

yay! so happy for the cast and crew! the best hit fighting!

The Best Hit: Episodes 1-2

by girlfriday

besthit01-01334a.jpg

As if we aren’t already up to our eyeballs in dramas, this weekend KBS launched (or rather, re-launched) an additional Friday-Saturday drama time slot with The Best Hit, the new scripted drama helmed by variety PDs, chief producer Seo Soo-min of The Producers, and PD Yoo Ho-jin of 1 Night 2 Days.

The Best Hit was promoted as a hybrid variety-drama, but it turned out to not be very hybrid in format at all, and instead just played out like a regular ol’ drama. I was a little disappointed that they didn’t do anything fresh with format (say, the mockumentary style that The Producers attempted at the start), but it’s a funny, feel-good show full of showbiz inside jokes and lots of references to the ’90s. It feels loosely plotted, like a sitcom, so I’m adjusting my expectations for something closer to High Kick in feel.

The series is being split into two 35-minute episodes per broadcast, and Friday’s premiere episodes recorded underwhelming numbers for the network at 2.5% and 2.9%. I’m interested to see what it’ll mean for the rest of the dramas KBS has planned for this new weekend time slot, and whether they’ll get a chance to slowly grow an audience over time. Guess we’ll see.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/the-best-hit-episodes-1-2/

3 hours ago, icemaid said:

Ep 1 - 2.5%

Ep 2 - 2.9%

Rating is low but episode 1 & 2 are quite fun.

With Hyun Jae's entrance into year 2017 towards the end of ep 2 spike my interest level for ep 3 & 4.

dragonhiplz.gif?1 Hello! I like the first 2 episodes too but I was getting impatient to see YSY on my screen and love the twist at the end of episode 2.  

TBH @Nymeria289 The only reason I knew it was a parody of Enter The Dragon was I started to read the write-up on DramaBeans. It really was a great way to start the drama 

ImJkLIw.png

I love how we get insight into Ji Hoon's thoughts that he is alone in this world, it's like he's chasing Hyun Jae's shadow

oGyX1uc.png

But here he comes to chase those shadows away. I'm dying to watch eps. 3 and 4, does Ji Hoon know the truth about Hyun Jae? It's going to get very interesting.

@Visually-wandering @katakwasabi @bohoxstitch @sava2sava Looks like we are all going to have panda eyes w/another drama on the list! I just can't not watch this one.

3 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Looks like we are all going to have panda eyes w/another drama on the list! I just can't not watch this one.

I have plan to watch this chingu. But right now, I have to prepare my heart for the other drama on the same schedule which nearly ended next week. I will catching up with you later. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I have plan to watch this chingu. But right now, I have to prepare my heart for the other drama on the same schedule which nearly ended next week. I will catching up with you later. ^_^

I'll be looking forward to that chingu! :D

I just found J2's performance on YouTube but KBS won't let it embed to Soompi

https://youtu.be/PjmzzgMsvqE    Anyway I hope yall enjoy it as much as I did. 

@eunsungjisung Thanks for starting this thread

Archived