[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Above post refers to the schedule, let me share an extended version:

5.26 V-live (Filming site)

5.30 Press coference (2pm) + V-live + Highlight video

6,2 Music Bank (Yoon Shi Yoon and Hong Kyung Min)

6.2 Prologue (10pm) + 1st ep (11pm)

6.3 Press con interview for Entertaiment weekly

6.8 Happy Together ( Lee Deok Hwa, Cha Tae Hyun, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Min Jae)

6.10 Guerilla date (Cha Tae Hyun and Yoon Shi Yoon)

BTS video with subs

5 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Above post refers to the schedule, let me share an extended version:

5.26 V-live (Filming site)

5.30 Press coference (2pm) + V-live + Highlight video

6,2 Music Bank (Yoon Shi Yoon and Hong Kyung Min)

6.2 Prologue (10pm) + 1st ep (11pm)

6.3 Press con interview for Entertaiment weekly

6.8 Happy Together ( Lee Deok Hwa, Cha Tae Hyun, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Min Jae)

6.10 Guerilla date (Cha Tae Hyun and Yoon Shi Yoon)

BTS video with subs

omg @rachelyun.. :heart: . thank you so much  :) ... it means a lot to me... again thanks... :blush:

Retro fun at the world’s hottest attic room in The Best Hit’s new posters

by tineybeanie

poster_hit2.jpg

Three new posters for variety-drama The Best Hit are out, and I’m already vibing the nostalgic tone, with Yoon Shi-yoon (Mirror of the Witch) dressed in ’90s fashions to play a star singer. He’s described as free-spirited, and I expect him to disrupt the already dysfunctional lives of young Lee Se-young(Laurel Tree Tailors) and Kim Min-jae (The Lonely Shining Goblin). She’s a failed repeat civil servant exam student while he’s the model student with secret ambitions to become an idol.

The poster above shows all the younger cast members including Dong Hyun-bae (The Prison, Part-time Spy), Astro’s Cha Eun-woo (My Brilliant Life), and Cosmic Girls’s Bona. A tornado swirls in the back as Yoon Shi-yoon flies toward camera like a bird, but only one guy (Dong Hyun-bae) sees his leap. Kim Min-jae is too busy staring adoringly at Lee Se-young, while Cha Eun-woo and Bona look irritated off in the corner. The copy says, “In the hottest attic room beneath the sky, a coming-of-age drama of youths with struggling lives.” Other than the three main leads, the rest are relative rookies at acting, although they are more established as idols with experience in variety, so maybe the hybrid format will give them more confidence in their performance.

In a separate but equally important parallel story arc, Cha Tae-hyun (The Producers) and Yoon Son-ha (Six Flying Dragons) have a strange relationship, which has a one-sided romantic element on Cha’s part. They co-parent Kim Min-jae, who accepts this nontraditional family situation as his norm.

The second poster shows the older cast members, Cha Tae-hyun, Yoon Son-ha, and Hong Kyung-min (Because I Love You), as well as Yoon Shi-yoon enjoying a warm sunny day with the tornado far off in the background, the faded tint giving off a retro atmosphere. The poster says, “The star who disappeared 24 years ago returns as the neighborhood bum.” Hmm, with that and the description of a “similar-age” immature father and mature son, I’m thinking Yoon Shi-yoon may be involved in Kim Min-jae’s birth secret.

The last poster has our four main characters in deep thought, all looking off in different directions. The line at the top reads, “In the hottest attic room beneath the sky, a bittersweet romantic comedy,” while the pink text under the title says, “Twenty. Their first love. Forty. His last love.”

KBS’s Friday-Saturday variety-drama The Best Hit will begin airing starting June 2.

poster_hit3.jpg

poster_hit1.jpg

Via iMBC

by Buhdoop

TheBestHitCameos-3.jpg

The Best Hit just got a lot more interesting considering that the man who got me interested in dramas, Jang Hyuk (Voice), aka Dae-gilaaaaa, will have a cameo appearance in the show in support of his best friend Cha Tae-hyun (The Producers), who is co-directing the new KBS variety-drama. Voice was too scary for me to watch, so any chance I get to see Jang Hyuk is a bonus.

In addition to Jang Hyuk, several other stars have signed on to cameo in support of Cha Tae-hyun, with four appearing in the first episode alone. In the first episode, Lee Kwang-soo (Entourage) will play a bad boyfriend to Lee Se-young (Laurel Tree Tailors), Choi Hwa-jung (Jealousy Incarnate) will play a prominent radio DJ who cannot separate work from real life. Ahn Gil-kang (Mystery Queen) will play a brutal criminal who is shy and weak when it comes to a woman’s charms, and Go Chang-seok (Kim Seon-dal) will play a clumsy photographer.

In the second episode, Jang Hyuk will cameo as “Bluetooth Man,” and play a person who startles Yoon Shi-yoon (Mirror of the Witch) by talking to himself. It seems the ’90s idol will be unfamiliar with newfangled technology, which should make for some entertaining fish-out-of-water jokes.

Cha Tae-hyun must really be well-loved in the entertainment industry, because everyone and their mama is making cameo appearances for him. The Producers and 1 Night 2 Days also had several guest appearances from Cha Tae-hyun’s friends, which makes me think his phone must be a golden Rolodex of every star in Korea. Gimme.

Now I’m dying to see the first two episodes The Best Hit, with this rainbow of veteran comedy actors participating. I suspect there will be a lot of ad-libbing and barrels of laughter on set, which hopefully translates into a hilarious premiere.

KBS’s The Best Hit will air on Friday-Saturday beginning June 2, following a Best Hit Prologue which will air the preceding hour.

TheBestHitCameos-1.jpg

TheBestHitCameos-2.jpg

besthitjanghyuk1.jpg

besthitjanghyuk2.jpg

• Title: 최고의 한방 / Choegoui Hanbang
  • Also known as: The Big Blow
  • Genre: Youth, music, romance
  • Episodes: 32
  • Broadcast network: KBS2
  • Broadcast period: 2017-Jun-02 to 2017-Jul-??
  • Air time: Friday & Saturday 23:00 (2 episodes back-to-back)
  • The 2nd drama to air on KBS2's Friday & Saturday slot after Producer in 2015, and the 1st drama on KBS to air at 23:00.
  • Also the 1st KBS drama to introduce the commercial break between two 35-minute episodes.
  •  

14 hours ago, eunsungjisung said:
  • Title: 최고의 한방 / Choegoui Hanbang
  • Also known as: The Big Blow
  • Genre: Youth, music, romance
  • Episodes: 32
  • Broadcast network: KBS2
  • Broadcast period: 2017-Jun-02 to 2017-Jul-??
  • Air time: Friday & Saturday 23:00 (2 episodes back-to-back)
  • The 2nd drama to air on KBS2's Friday & Saturday slot after Producer in 2015, and the 1st drama on KBS to air at 23:00.
  • Also the 1st KBS drama to introduce the commercial break between two 35-minute episodes.
  •  

at first i was shocked to see 32 eps. hahaha

is making a drama with shorter episodes but back to back a new trend? this reminds me of reply 1997, it had 30min episodes aired back to back. 

Yoon Shi-yoon shows off his idol genius in The Best Hit

by tipsymocha

thebesthitmv113.jpg

This show hasn’t even started yet and it cracks. Me. Up. KBS’s second attempt at the variety-drama hybrid format, The Best Hit, has a week left until it premieres, and they’ve just released a hilarious 30-second teaser in the form of a ’90s music video featuring Yoon Shi-yoon (Mirror of the Witch) and Hong Kyung-min (Because I Love You) as members of idol boy band J2. I just wish they had made it full-length, ‘cause this is pure gold.

There are times words and pictures just don’t do a video justice, and this is definitely one of those times. I was born in the ’90s and quite young when it was over, so I don’t have too many memories of the decade, but this mini music video definitely re-triggered a nostalgia for the era I had developed after the Answer Me series. The gold-tinted frame, the back-lit tunnel, the boombox, the BUCKET HATS. It’s perfect. And also, amusingly accurate. Don’t just take my word for it, take a look at the old-school H.O.T. music video below for context. (It’s for research! Science!)

Yoon Shi-yoon’s character Yoo Hyun-jae is described as a musical genius gifted with songwriting, dancing, and singing skills that put him at the top of the idol game when he debuted back in 1993. However, his life gets turned upside down when he is presumably propelled into the future, and he’s reduced to nothing but the neighborhood bum. The drama is about him mixing it up with other youths in present-day Seoul, which should make for some great laugh-out-loud scenarios since some of them will be in the idol industry, and he’s basically a grandfather in idol age and perspective.

Below are some recently released stills of Yoon Shi-yoon and Lee Se-young (Laurel Tree Tailors), engaged in one leg of a really, really awkward love triangle (square? Pentagon?) across two generations between Kim Min-jae’s (The Lonely Shining Goblin), his mom Yoon Son-ha (Six Flying Dragons) and dad Cha Tae-hyun (The Producers). It may become one of the weirdest love polygons I’ve seen in dramaland.

I trust that this show will be zany enough to make it work, though. A lot of the promo material has been pretty tongue-in-cheek, and the news articles hilariously keep referring to Cha Tae-hyun as Ra Jun-mo (his PD character in The Producers), so I have high hopes this show will bring the comedy in spades.

The Best Hit will be the first entry in KBS’s newly revived Friday-Saturday slot, and will premiere on June 2. For those of you interested, a prologue to the show will air an hour before the first episode next week. I don’t usually tune into those extended preview offerings, but I might check this one out if it means more Yoon Shi-yoon in the ’90s.

Archived