Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Dilraba Dilmurat [迪丽热巴]

New fan of DD, What dramas does she have lined up for next year other than Flame's daughter and Sweet Dreams? I just finished TKW and I loved her in it:wub:

I'm really excited to see her being paired with Deng Lun but I think she would sizzle on screen with Shawn Dou

• Like 2

On 11/30/2017 at 9:53 AM, soso2094 said:

New fan of DD, What dramas does she have lined up for next year other than Flame's daughter and Sweet Dreams? I just finished TKW and I loved her in it:wub:

I'm really excited to see her being paired with Deng Lun but I think she would sizzle on screen with Shawn Dou

yeah looking forward to the drama with Deng Lun.  Oooh, thats a nice pairing with Shawn Dou haha

• Like 2

By the way, is there any news on The Flame's Daughter? I can't read Chinese and there aren't many articles in English about the drama. And why is she paired with ZBB again?  (not complaining):D

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 1:12 AM, soso2094 said:

By the way, is there any news on The Flame's Daughter? I can't read Chinese and there aren't many articles in English about the drama. And why is she paired with ZBB again?  (not complaining):D

haven't heard anything about it lol

dilireba at Tencent Star Awards 2017

photo tenc-1.jpg

photo tenc-2.jpgphoto tenc-3.jpg cr avirtualvoyage
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 2:12 PM, soso2094 said:

well she and ZBB are in the same company lols....so yea that how they get pair up alot :D 

Dilraba will be staring in the Three Miles Three World The Pillow Webdrama with Vengo again :D she will be taking the lead role as the book will be basing on 'FengJiu' and 'DongHwa' stories this times

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text

• Like 1

Congrats. Dilraba is voted no 1 by i-mag for asian female.

Note don't fight over who's prettier or who's missing. This is more from fashion ppl's point of view. And some conditions like being active or being spokesman for a brand etc.

Pics, comments and the full list :

http://www.i-magazine.tv/pages/I-MAGAZINE-Fashion-Face-Award-Year-2017-Asian-Female

• Thanks 1