[Official Thread] Dilraba Dilmurat [迪丽热巴]

Lynne

New fan of DD, What dramas does she have lined up for next year other than Flame's daughter and Sweet Dreams? I just finished TKW and I loved her in it:wub:

I'm really excited to see her being paired with Deng Lun but I think she would sizzle on screen with Shawn Dou

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 9:53 AM, soso2094 said:

New fan of DD, What dramas does she have lined up for next year other than Flame's daughter and Sweet Dreams? I just finished TKW and I loved her in it:wub:

I'm really excited to see her being paired with Deng Lun but I think she would sizzle on screen with Shawn Dou

yeah looking forward to the drama with Deng Lun.  Oooh, thats a nice pairing with Shawn Dou haha

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 1:12 AM, soso2094 said:

By the way, is there any news on The Flame's Daughter? I can't read Chinese and there aren't many articles in English about the drama. And why is she paired with ZBB again?  (not complaining):D

haven't heard anything about it lol

dilireba at Tencent Star Awards 2017

photo tenc-1.jpg

photo tenc-2.jpgphoto tenc-3.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats. Dilraba is voted no 1 by i-mag for asian female.

Note don't fight over who's prettier or who's missing. This is more from fashion ppl's point of view. And some conditions like being active or being spokesman for a brand etc.

Pics, comments and the full list :

http://www.i-magazine.tv/pages/I-MAGAZINE-Fashion-Face-Award-Year-2017-Asian-Female

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 11:28 PM, angelangie said:

YangMi Management is rumors to have bought 'The Journey of the Flower' copyright for 10million won and set to produce the movie version with Dilraba as the female lead

i always have second thoughts on the movie versions of something bc the movie can only be so long, it always ends up leaving out many things.

on another note, really looking forward to her drama with deng lun! lol

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dilraba is officially a "Goddess". She has been announced as the Golden Eagle Goddess for the opening event night on 12 Oct tomorrow.

Hide contents

The China TV Golden Eagle Award (中国电视金鹰奖), commonly known in China as the Golden Eagle Awards, is one of three main national award ceremonies recognising excellence in the Chinese television industry. Held every 2 years.

The Golden Eagle Goddess ( 金鹰女神) is chosen by audience votes on the official poll, with the exception of 2016's winner which was decided by professional jury. The chosen actress gets to perform the opening act at the China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival.

The Goddess will be dressed in a gold theme dress to be revealed on the night itself. Past Goddess include Zhao Liying, Liu Yifei, Liu Shishi etc.

t017481cb6c2478316c.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm new to this forum and wanted to add some of Reba's stuff for you all to see.

Reba made a short clip to promote something, her company made a blooper reel.

Leaked behind the scenes footage of Pillowbook filming:

I also really love the ad she did for L'Oreal Paris' lipstick and the mini clips for each "personality", great way to show her range

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Reba in 'The Sound - S2' and she won too :) didnt knew that she was this good in sound dubbing too :) 

I saw another longer clip where she re-enacted a scene from Frozen, in English, and her pronunciation is pretty good!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid