[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@V  thank you.  Appreciate your hard work recapping, including live of ep 3. 

I had been anticipating this drama since it was announced.  I like Park Seo Joon and wanted to see Kim Jiwon in her first lead role.   Now that  it has begun, the drama and its leads did not disappoint.  Great 1st two eps, and it seems that ep 3 is just as good.   I hope ratings continue to improve by leaps and bounds.   It is just so likeable....and addicting! 

some translations while waiting for the full sub. I put in under spoiler, just in case

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaEtQ98rwMA

Spoiler

DM:Let's just say that I don't have a dream
AR: What do you mean by saying that?
DM: It's better to live by pretending that you don't have a dream. If you have, it will only make you look fool
AR: Yeah, you are right. What is a dream, when in reality I only stand in information desk. I can only keep dreaming that one day I can stand behind the news desk. Let's just forget those dream
DM: Do you think everyone has a dream? Even if I don't have a dream, the world just go fine (AR closed her eyes and turn her body to face DM while she tried to sleep) Hey, don't sleep or I will leave you here alone. Whoa, how can you sleep on the rooftop like this? And you should have turn the other side around if you really want to sleep. Do you know that your lips look like a fish (?) and like ... (he stopped and stared at her) You have a small nostrils. You are ugly but you do have a good skin. How do you get this? (try to touch her cheek but AR opened her eyes)
AR: Don't do it
DM: What did I do?
AR: That day I have let you go just fine
DM: What do you mean?
AR: That day when we just got back from the police, you suddenly hugged me. I remembered it clearly
DM: Ah, about that... Why do you suddenly mention it?
AR: I have warned you, don't touch me (anymore) in the future
DM: Whoa, whoa. How funny. If others hear, they will think me that I am a strange person
AR: I might be cool but others might be misunderstand it. You are just a stupid kid who doesn't know what an adult life is. Let's say that I hug you like this (she hug his waist) touch you like this (grab his hand) or even if I do this (hug him). You may feel fine but I feel sick (she doesn't like it). So don't touch me. (Move closer to him) Don't touch. You are warned (DM's eyes keep getting bigger and bigger whenever AR touch, hug and in the end he gulped)

(not shown in the video clip)
DM: (AR left and DM was flustered with her action) How... How can he touch me like that?
AR: (on her way down) Why do I suddenly feel hot? It's so hot
DM: (still on the rooftop. Try to cool down and touch his ear) Ouch it's hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjHyLJkm_tc

Spoiler

AR: Dad is also busy, so it's fine that he didn't come (trying so hard to hold back her tears. DM aware of her condition and look around. He moved closer to her and turn his back on her) Why do you suddenly turn your back to me? 
DM: So that you can use it. I have a broad back and people won't see it
AR: For what? 
DM: Just let it out
AR: I'm not crying
DM: It's not cool if you hold back your tears when you want to cry. If you want to cry, just cry it out and that is cool
AR: Who say that I'm crying? 
DM: Why can't people be fair? How can you be happy when it was taken from you? You were so happy yesterday. You were so happy but why they snatch it away? (AR finally broke down in tears)
AR: Please watch out for me. Don't let them see me
(DM put his arm behind her. At first, he didn't touch her shoulders. Then he lifted his jacket to block her face and started to pat her shoulders) I really want to do it. Why don't they let me? (DM make her to lean on him and continue to console her)

preview

MB : Ae Ra, let's have a date. Do you want to see fireworks? 
TS: Do you come here to see me? 
DM: Do you afraid that I will make a comeback?
TS: Are you kidding me? 
DM: Kim Tak Su! If you meet me on the ring, I will end you
MB : I will feel assured if I can see you go upstairs and arrive safely
DM: Ae Ra! (run and hug her) How can you be here in front of my house? 
MB : I want to date her. (grabbed AR hands) How can a woman and a man be friend? 
AR: He and I are like siblings
DM: (grabs AR hands) But we aren't siblings

1 hour ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

Rating 29.5:

#FightForMyWay: 10.7%(+4.7%)

#MySassyGirl:8.5%||9.3%

#Lookout: 5.6%||6.6%

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21619532&cloc=

Wow! That's a great jump for this drama. Cast and crew must be very happy. I guess the Whisper viewers are redistributing their attention and this seems to have good word of mouth too.

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

This third episode was the most interesting. 

It was really interesting. I'm excited for the 4th episode. Maybe we will get more into Dong-man's past relationships with his ex?

I also want to see how Joo-man and Sul-hee's relationship start to break.

29 minutes ago, V said:

It was really interesting. I'm excited for the 4th episode. Maybe we will get more into Dong-man's past relationships with his ex?

I also want to see how Joo-man and Sul-hee's relationship start to break.

I really liked this episode.  I love how AR is DM shield from his ex and he is her shield from everyone else while she shows her emotions.  Poor AR, losing that job that she was so happy to get.  It was really an excellent example of how important connections can be in the workplace.

I think we kind of got a foreshadowing today on why their relationship will go through a hard time.  JM feels like SH treats like a son, not a boyfriend, always sacrificing herself for him.  Even though SH has the best intentions, one sided martyrs can be burdensome to their partner because their partner constantly feels indebted and unequal to the them.  

DM's ex must have done a real job on him if AR is so protective. I want to learn that backstory but am not looking forward to seeing DM getting hurt.  I also want to learn more about the "incident" and about DongHee's situation.  I loved that DM wanted to be rich so he could take care of/protect those he loves.  But I'm also glad that Coach shut him down that way.  It's great to want to take care of others, but you also have to be happy yourself.  I love their relationship!

And, just for the record, DM's boss is a richard simmons! :angry: 

One more thing, love little AR getting on DM;s case for not kissing SH:D

20 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

So Choi Min Shik won't be a cameo? Seems like he has a v important part in bringing our couple tgt you think? Haha

I took it the whole Cinderella shoe fittting as foreshadowing that he won't be around long.  AR having to squish her feet into too small of "slippers" made it seem like they wouldn't be a good fit.  

I'm interested to see how AR handles the situation with DM and MB.  Will she go with MB, stay with DM, or go with MB initially and then go back to DM.  I just can't believe that she will completely leave DM hanging.  

Congrats for breaking in double digit rating for episode 3! Yay! I told my friend who's not really into Kdamas to watch this (my current addiction) and now she's soo addicted hahaha. Hope the ratings will continue to improve and the story as well. Fighting Team FFMY!!

This couple is so sincerely sweet. When Ae Ra isn't suffocating him, of course. :D I luved the scene where he shielded her so she could bawl without anyone seeing. As someone who doesn't like to cry in public, I found that so swoony. The gradual progression of him with his back to her, to putting his arm around her, to full-on pulling her head down to his chest. Sigh. So good!

Archived