[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest luckysmile20

^ I get it from roaceica's clubbox.

If you just want the nodame and chiaki's part, download the smapXsmap dec 4 part 1 only.

Its Raw.

In roaceica's clubbox, there are 2 parts.

The sub is only for part 1 (which has nodame and chiaki)

the part 2 is something else.

Erm... the sub doesnt match roaceica's part 1 though...

you have to tweak the timing a little bit (I use subtitle workshop)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where I can dowload the raw version of Bistro Smap?? I found one on s-projects.org on their external links, but it's divided into parts so I don't think the subs will work with it. Does anyone have it in one file, full and raw version? Thanks!!!

u have dl hjsplit to combine them together..

hmm by the summary, i'm a bit disappointed how nodame's piano competition is like being brought by so quickly..

i prefer it in the manga whereby in the slow development we'll get to see the dark side of nodame which is caused by her childhood..and why she's so resistant to eto sensei (and yet with the power of love, she could stand chiaki's violence..)

Yes! With the little match girl scene in one of the earlier epis, i really thought they'd film it like what's drawn in the manga, the clowns/puppets or what not when nodame was playing her chopin piece. Since I watched the raw version of epi 9, my only complaint is --- Tamaki Hiroshi has no room to act here. Besides the usual shocking expressions, i was really looking for something more. Ueno Juri's ditzy Nodame has changed so much in the recent episodes, I was hoping Chiaki's character would be allowed more room too. e.g. in epi 8 or so when he quarelled with Nodame, i see sparks flying there.... .. but anyways...

Ep 9 caps (I went off course with this one)

And so their love blossoms however the form is still in the phase of "though the root of love has already sprouted and binds, there is still shyness on the surface." The drama unfolds:

"You have to shut off the phone. What if it affects the airplane?"

0901sb4.th.jpg

Mine (to attendant): I assure you we or specifically I don't have THAT inclination.

0902ze3.th.jpg

Got off the plane. Chiaki suddenly remembers: "Crab!"

0903hr5.th.jpg

(Leaving Mine behind) "I must find a place that sells crab!"

0904dh3.th.jpg

Not minding the price at all he grabs one

0905mm8.th.jpg

then two... and a few more...

0906oa4.th.jpg

Poor Mine, is he shocked because of the bill?

0907bj1.th.jpg

Next, Chiaki is again in a frenzy to find sea urchin.

0908cv7.th.jpg

Ahh... there they are. (And I thought the crabs were expensive.)

0909qk4.th.jpg

At this point Mine is half losing consciousness.

0910sb4.th.jpg

Chiaki still doesn't stop.

0911rl7.th.jpg

He's buying this (whatever it is.)

0912pu1.th.jpg

And this melon something...

0913gv0.th.jpg

and this particular box with content that is handmade and original...

0914jt0.th.jpg

Mine: "Kiyora, at this rate I can't do the things I can do or get what I can get for you."

0915is6.th.jpg

So Chiaki is back lugging the goods with him but she's not there.

0916op9.th.jpg

He reads the note she left and turns toward her residence with sadness in his eyes.

0917zp6.th.jpg

Still carrying the stuff, he asks Mine's dad on Nodame's whereabouts.

0918uw8.th.jpg

Mine's dad hinted that he likes crab but Chiaki doesn't care because these are for Nodame so he rushes off.

0919vw5.th.jpg

Nodame is practicing and thinking of Chiaki. (doki doki)

0921jz6.th.jpg

Flashback of her determination to enter competition from earlier ep.

0922ss2.th.jpg

Apparently her determination has jumped to a much higher level. Notice the difference.

0923lo0.th.jpg

"I'm doing this just so I can go with senpai to Europe."

0924oy7.th.jpg

The stalker I mean Chiaki has arrives to his targeted residence I mean Eto-sensei's house.

0925dk9.th.jpg

Eto-sensei's wife sees him...

0926in5.th.jpg

and he has to endure her harassment for the sake of his Nodame.

0928tv9.th.jpg

"These are for me?"

0929bs0.th.jpg

"uhh... well...

0930mj7.th.jpg

I hope EVERYONE enjoys them."

0931rm7.th.jpg

Before he leaves he looks back at Nodame again...

0932kn1.th.jpg

wondering why she does the things she does...

0933xy6.th.jpg

(sadness consumes him) "ahh so" he thought "she found her niche in the world..."

0934fk6.th.jpg

"I must go as my presence is not needed anymore... " (angst climbs)

0935wr8.th.jpg

And so he walks away....

0936bu2.th.jpg

leaving behind...

0937vi3.th.jpg

half of his heart....

0938oz3.th.jpg

Chiaki checks his message at his residence just to find that....

0939bp8.th.jpg

Masumi left messages once...

0940pw8.th.jpg

and twice... and thrice and forth.....

0941yp7.th.jpg

until he hears his mom and is glad thinking of how he can travel abroad and see his old teacher.

0942nl1.th.jpg

At Eto-sensei's residence, crabs are being served.

0943xg5.th.jpg

Nodame is thinking of Chiaki while eating the crabs he brought back for her...

0944oj7.th.jpg

She tries to suppress her emotion.

0945su1.th.jpg

Nodame is visualizing how the competition....

0946yb7.th.jpg

and the prize money...

0947bv7.th.jpg

are being handled....

0948dz5.th.jpg

with specific time period....

0949yy6.th.jpg

Nodame is thinking of Chiaki senpai again...

0950ls4.th.jpg

and being very happy (doki doki)

0951wx1.th.jpg

(Let's do a slow motion on Chiaki's response to Nodame's mail)

0952to8.th.jpg

He's happy to see it and thinking about her...

0954px9.th.jpg

looking dreamy in his eyes....

0955qg1.th.jpg

and can't keep the smile off his face...

0953qd8.th.jpg

but immediately hides that fact once discovered.

0956gr6.th.jpg

and can't believe someone else thinks she's suteki.

0957qr3.th.jpg

As if their souls can share thoughts, Nodame can hear Chiaki's instructions to her...

0958fu8.th.jpg

and giving her the encouragement she needs...

0959zy2.th.jpg

His words... calm her and send her away in the field of dreams where she plays naturally and at her best..

0960po6.th.jpg

Nodame appears elegant in this outfit in her performance.

0961zg3.th.jpg

And apparently the audience loves it.

0962fy5.th.jpg

"Chiaki-senpai!"

0963so4.th.jpg

"Oh Nodame!"

0964ts7.th.jpg

"How about I cook you dinner?"

0965ym6.th.jpg

"It's ok. I need to practice some more."

0966pm4.th.jpg

"Eh??"

0967jj3.th.jpg

"Very well. Don't tell me I'll be lonely because I won't."

0967auk4.th.jpg

"Thanks for the crabs. They were good."

0967bge1.th.jpg

(Though he denied) but he is feeling lonely...

0968cw0.th.jpg

as a certain sadness is starting to seep into his veins and shows in his eyes.

0969yy4.th.jpg

"When are you going to Europe?"

0970op6.th.jpg

"I... I will go but I still have something to take care of..."

0971xe1.th.jpg

"so I need a little time...."

0972tp1.th.jpg

Nodame is not happy to hear it.

0973mj6.th.jpg

For the first time she yells at him, he is in the state of shock.

0974bq4.th.jpg

Eto-sensei is telling Chiaki why Nodame is working so hard... and Chiaki...

0975xr1.th.jpg

is in the state of disbelief...

0976pd7.th.jpg

"that fool..."

0977hr6.th.jpg

"and for me...."

0978hn1.th.jpg

This is the creepy guy. I thought he was from alien 3 or something with that do.

0979iu7.th.jpg

Nodame in her pink gown for the performance.

0980ip7.th.jpg

Ep 10 preview:

Nodame is sick

0981bf5.th.jpg

Who is this pretty boy? (and apparently prettier than Chiaki's ex)

0982ta1.th.jpg

Where is Nodame going?

0983jl1.th.jpg

WAAAAAH!!

Shinobu -> thank you soooo much for the caps and pics!!!

hmm. study breaks :D got to love them.

that totally made my day :D

amazingly cool. always look forward to them!

Guest linhkawaii

Does anyone know where I can dowload the raw version of Bistro Smap?? I found one on s-projects.org on their external links, but it's divided into parts so I don't think the subs will work with it. Does anyone have it in one file, full and raw version? Thanks!!!

yunhee~

That's the file I uploaded xD You can use HJSplit to join the files together. After joining, you'll be able to watch and the subs work perfectly with the file xD

First off...I would like to say...TAMAKI HIROSHI IS A GORGEOUS GUY!! The first time I saw him was in Waterboys the movie and now here...Whoa...he's so different in his characters that he plays. I love it when he screams or yells, its so funny in a cute way.

I'm just beginning with eppisode one...and I love it!! I can't stop looking at Hiroshi. Ueno Juri is awesome!! I love her!! I wanna be like her...upbeat and loud but I'm the total opposite of her. :lol: Nontheless..I love her character. She's too cute!

Guest aikomidori

Thank you Shinobu for the wonderful caps (as usual)!!! I love reading your captions and you did an awesome job of showing Chiaki's emotions (even though he denies Nodame being his girlfriend and says he doesn't like her that way, we all know the truth :P)

THANKS A LOT FOR THE EPISODE 9 CAPS!!! I downloaded it but it's chinese subbed. Well, I can read a bit of Chinese but it's so hard to understand though. Anyway, Chiaki still is so numb about his love towards Nodame.

Guest linhkawaii

Have you guys watched this, the Chimpan News Channel? Basically Tamaki Hiroshi was invited as a guest on Chimpan News Channel. The program is scary a bit but Tamaki Hiroshi is freaking cute in it. Here are the YouTube links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FikeiV7sYwQ (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4l4FWQxBWE (part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL4enWZnKV8 (part 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x4qcjW_sLI (part 4)

Tamaki is just too cute, and that chimpanzee is such a bully x.x

As far as I understand, Tamaki said he fell in love with someone in the beginning of part 1, and blah blah xD Hmm~ I wonder who it is, but he and the chimpanzee mentioned about Ueno Juri sometimes, so I wonder... xD

*please excuse my stoopid language skill if I said anything wrong lol :sweatingbullets: *

linhkawaii, thank you so much for the links! My goodness, I didn't even know such a show existed!!! LOL, so funny watching Tamaki interacting so well with the chimpanzee! I especially lmao when Tamaki made that weird face in part 1! :lol:

Chimpanzee News Part 1

Regarding the part 1. C for Chimpanzee and T for Tamaki.

C: Following, we will ask a following questions (insider scoop)...and you must answer truthfully. If you lie, you will be attack by the angry chimpanzee (?).

T: Wow, scary (when he saw the scary chimpanzee). Okay.

C: So are you in love right now?

T: Hmm...(with smile on his face)...yes, I am.

C: WHAT??!! My goodness, such a bomb-like (shocking) news!!! So did you meet her (meeting with that special someone) lately?

T: No. (and the way he said it...reminds me so much of Juri!) It's been always. (It's been this way ever since.)

C: Ahhh...always in love huh?!

T: Yes.

C: Yeah right...what are you talking about?!

(Tamaki laughed)

C: So do you like older women, or younger women...or white (foreign) women?

T: Hmmm...(considered for a while)...hmm...foreign women are good.

C: You pervert!

T: (shocked at being called pervert, laughed) Pervert?!

C: You only like golden hair you! (? something like that) Ok, second question! This Christmas, will you be going to "gokon" (dating party) with beautiful girls?

T: No, I am working on Christmas.

C: You are lying!

T: No I am not. I am telling the truth.

C: So what kind of job?

T: Well, after Nodame Cantibile is finished...everyone...(smiled a embarrassed smile)...meeting...well, a Xmas party.

C: Well then that's not it! That's not a job! So...it's about time we give Mr. Tamaki a present.

(Anyway, the present was a prank, as you can see. But the MOST interesting thing was...)

C: Okay...(as he is trying to stuff that paper thingy back into the box)...take it back to filming, andplay it on Ueno Juri-chan.

T: Okay.

Okay...that's my rough translation on it. Sorry, I can't do a detailed summary for Ep 10 tonight. I am not feeling so well...sorry.

Highlights of Ep 10

- athough Nodame played badly (well, not really bad...but...), she paused...looked up to find Chiaki senpai! So once again, our Nodame was filled with power...and played splendidly...and managed to enter the final

- Chiaki emailed her to tell her to keep on working hard, practicing for the final...because he would be there to watch

- Nodame practiced like mad...not sleeping, not eating...just continuously playing the piano...and finally, fell sick.

- Eto sensei was wonderful this ep...you could tell he cared about Nodame...he told her not to overdo it. The night before the final, he was worried whether Nodame could play the piece. However, when he saw her sick, he let her rest...told her to get all the rest she needed.

- new voilin guy came to scene...asking Chiaki to let him take Kiora's position. He played right in front of everyone...and he was indeed much better than Kiora. This new dude was hilarious...just like Masumi, he liked guy...good-looking guys.

- Kiora was asked by her teacher to go back to Vienna (?) in the spring...but she was troubled...because she didn't want to leave Mine and RS Oke...but now the new violin guy was here...Mine told her to go improve her skills...come back later and be much better than that new guy. And Mine would be in Japan, also working hard...and he will wait for her. Kiora was so touched. and went into Mine's embrace.

- Chiaki was shocked to find out about this couple...Masumi laughed at him, and said, "You are feeling the same way, aren't you?" Regarding his impending seperation from Nodame

- Saiyako went to Chiaki's apartment...handed him a ticket to the Xmas RS Oke concert...asked him to give it to Nodame. She confessed that she wanted to get back with him...however, after knowing what Nodame was going through, how she desperately practiced...just so that she could be with Chiaki...Saiyako said she surrendered...she couldn't do such thing. So she asked him & Nodame to be good together...and Chiaki didn't deny it this time

- Nodame played great at the first piece in the final...however, made a mistake in the second piece. (side note: that friggin creepy guy...I just want to give him a good smacking....so creeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyy...don't like him at all) Although her mistake, the foregin judge seemed to be impressed by Nodame. Everyone was...she played perfectly if not that mistake.

- Chiaki asked Nodame to go to Europe with him...so she could further her studies in piano. Nodame asked him why...why must it be overboard...why couldn't it be in Japan? And why was everyone pushing her...forching her...why couldn't they let her play piano freely...happily.

- Chiaki asked Nodame if she was not happy while she played piano during that final. She said not at all...she entered the competition just for the prize money (obviously lying). Chiaki said he gave up...he won't care anymore. But before he left, he told Nodame that was the best performance he ever saw of her....and walked away.

- Chiaki missed Nodame...looked at the chair she used to sit while watching him conduct...but he made a decision, that she wasn't a matter of his anymore...that whatever she does, won't matter to him anymore. At the same time, Nodame packed her bags and left for her hometown, Kyuushu.

Preview for FINAL ep...

- Chiaki rushed to Kyuushu...and asked Nodame to go back with him

- fantastic last performance (OMG...Tamaki looked great conducting...all that tears...and Juri too!!!)

- Nodame meeting Strezemann...said something about able to do it now (?) I guess regarding her piano skills???

Sorry everyone...I feel so unwell now...that's all I could do. And for next ep...I am sorry to say I won't be able to do anything. Because I will be away to Osaka...thus no internet access. :( I am not sure if I can watch it live myself.

Guest aikomidori

Thank you Yvonne for the CNC and Ep. 10 translation/summary! I hope you feel better!!

I'm going to cry when this drama ends even if it's a happy ending (which I predict) because I don't want it to end...but it'll be hard to film overseas so I think this is the best place to end (I'm looking forward to the anime :D and the manga translation...) I'll probably keep track of other works that Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi do, because this drama totally won me over to them :P

A cheerful holiday season and happy new year to everyone!!

Yvonne, many thanks for the summary and especially the translation to that little guest appearance with the program. How nice to know Tamaki is in love and I hope it's Juri. :P

Btw, where are you currently residing? I heard they're having this concert thing on Dec 22 in Tokyo and Tamaki, Juri & Co. will be guests. If I live in Japan I would go and attend to check out Tamaki & Juri love vibes. :D

^ aha me too!

ima going to miss tamakiXjuri alot when the dorama ends next week..

i'm already starting to miss it now.. :(

i seriously hope that there'll be a follow-up on this dorama, but i have to agree with aikomidori, it's difficult to film it over at france unless fuji really wants to throw in lots of money in it.

but still, a special would be nice~

and thank you sooo much again with the translations Yvonne~~~ :wub:

get alot of rest, drink more water and get well soon!!

and do not need to worry abt us~

we should be able to survive monday night without ur summary..

epi 9 was intense - (i know im a bit behind)

but sigh<33 tamaki is so hot

i love ueno <-- is that her name?

i freaking lovvvve nodame cantabile <3

notice my siggy & avi hehe

Guest linhkawaii

Just finished watching ep 10. The new guy is hilarious, the way he looks at Chiaki :lol: I love how Masumi-chan tries to protect Chiaki from that violin guy xD

Poor Nodame~ I just can't stand that creepy guy. He's so freaky. Serves his right, not getting first place :tongue2: I hate him so much I just want to slap his face and shave off his creepy hair :fury:

Can't wait for the final ep. The preview is so touching~

Archived