[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest christina

I love all the things he said to her, especially when he was jumped her from behind. So sweet! So I take it that they're both going to be in paris then since Saiko was saying how his father was in Prague and he doesnt like being compared to his dad. Then when he was kicking nodame out of the practice room he says "ill wait for you in paris" i assume they're both going to paris, right? I loved this drama!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aikomidori

I'm going to miss this drama so badly!! I had so much fun laughing and enjoying this series and watching Nodame and Chiaki's relationship grow :lol: Not to mention I've fallen in love with Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri! May they appear in a lot of dramas and movies (preferably together.. B)) so I can fangirl over them. BRAVO to everyone in the cast & crew for wonderful job on this drama!! (can we expect at least 1 special? A sequel, I think, is too good to hope for..at least there's the anime!!)

Guest happytime

hi...is this my first time posting in this thread? if i did..it was probably long time ago :sweatingbullets: anyway, i haven't watched nodame since ep.6 because of skool, but i will watch all the missed ep. together maybe tonight XD

i think this drama will very likely have another season. since so many fans are asking for it in japan already. based on the blogs i read. plus the manga hasn't finished yet. and on SMAPxSMAP, they said this drama is based on the first 9 volumes. so i am assuming there will be more. in case if anyone is interested, starting from January, anime verison of Nodame will be airing.

one more thing...the rating for finale was 21.7% not high for finale but still took the #2 spot after Dr.コトー (overall)

Guest linhkawaii

I really want to have another season, but I think it would be costly for FujiTV, since the setting is in Europe, and most of the characters are European. I don't know how the manga will come out, but maybe they just finish the Europe part in the anime, and the drama will continue with the post-Europe-period part? xD

LOL like you know what I mean xD

But seriously, this is my most favorite drama this season, and I totally fall for it <3

And so I finished watching ep 11 raw. Bravo! It was a great episode to end a great series. This forever will go down the hallmark of what great drama is about in my book. I have fallen for Nodame Cantabile. I have fallen for Chiaki and Nodame, Hiroshi and Juri as well as the whole cast from the drama itself. Thanks to a great cast the characters came to life and were so real that a fondness of galactic proportion has taken me by storm. My love for it runs deeply and it burns so strong that my heart aches to see that it is now has ended. The moment when I see Chiaki's (or Tamaki's rather) uncontrollable tears rolling down his cheeks, I could feel these real tears were depicting a genuine sadness of separation and the joy of triumph so much so that I felt like crying. It was a powerful and tremendous performance and especially on Tamaki's part. Again, Bravo!

Without much delay, I'm bringing on my batch of the last ep. Honestly, I've never done caps for any drama but I actually put efforts to make so many caps for this one not because these will bring advance screening to viewers (because by the time I put it up most of you already saw the ep.) I put them on because I think you can enjoy the priceless expressions as some of them are really precious.

Ep 11

Realization and confession - Love is in the air - Our hero's final show-off at concerto

Chiaki looking at the watch Nodame left for him thinking about her.

1102sl6.th.jpg

He's not happy because Nodame rejected (or didn't respond rather) him on the Europe plan.

1103sd1.th.jpg

Mine's dad call about Nodame.

1104wl9.th.jpg

So she went back to her home town.

1105mb8.th.jpg

Mine is playing cupid. "We'll be fine practicing by ourselves. You go a head do what you have to do."

1106jm5.th.jpg

"That fool... What is she doing? Should I fetch her...

1108uq6.th.jpg

or should I not?.... That is the question."

1109pm9.th.jpg

"Damn it all. I'm going."

1110sp5.th.jpg

"Taxi."

1111dt4.th.jpg

"Does she know how much courage I've mustered to say those cheesy words and yet she... What am I to do now?"

1112uf1.th.jpg

The car is going further and further. "Maybe..."

1113mr3.th.jpg

"She's also lying to me about..."

1114cn4.th.jpg

"not having fun playing in the competition..."

1115rn7.th.jpg

Someone calls. "Nodame?"

1116uz8.th.jpg

"Where are you?"

1117vw0.th.jpg

"I'm in my hometown senpai."

1118ao0.th.jpg

"....."

1119ai8.th.jpg

"I'll go to Europe and study like you wish senpai."

1120tr7.th.jpg

"......"

1121cf2.th.jpg

"......"

1122ny4.th.jpg

"I'll try my best..."

1123hj3.th.jpg

"Go back... U-turn"

1124dp6.th.jpg

"You don't approve senpai?"

1125lp9.th.jpg

"I thought you wanted me to go to Europe with you."

1126eu6.th.jpg

"Of course I do."

1127le2.th.jpg

(longingly looking)

1128qg9.th.jpg

"I'll study more and more about piano so maybe maybe..."

1129xv8.th.jpg

"we can performance together... you being the conductor...

1130fx7.th.jpg

(longingly yearning)

1131ef9.th.jpg

"and I'll be the pianist... we'll travel the world together...."

1132as5.th.jpg

(with much happiness) "Uh..."

1133us7.th.jpg

"we'll be famous..."

1134cx4.th.jpg

(his emotions surges)

1135hr8.th.jpg

(so as a reflex)

1136pl6.th.jpg

(and under that very beautiful sunset he embraced his beloved)

1137re8.th.jpg

"Senpai."

1138pn2.th.jpg

"Nodame, only brag like that when you go to Europe."

1139af8.th.jpg

"You have to promise me that you'll go with me."

1140nf4.th.jpg

"I can't forgive a second rejection from you."

1141ar0.th.jpg

(with much love) "Merry chrisu masu"

1142dr2.th.jpg

"Merry..."

1143dn2.th.jpg

"Chris masu"

1145fb8.th.jpg

(doki doki)

1146dj7.th.jpg

(doki doki)

1147nm2.th.jpg

(Still in each others' arms)

1148bq0.th.jpg

"You monster, get away from my daughter"

1149zd8.th.jpg

(Not caring at all, still each others' arms)

1150vq1.th.jpg

"Oh, daddy!"

1151hs0.th.jpg

"Eh?"

1152rl5.th.jpg

Guest christina

hmm... Im kinda confused as to why chiaki doesnt have to go to where strezeman is at because isnt he suppose to go as strezeman's student? Isnt strezeman from germany? I know he isnt from france.

OMG!! Shinobu thank you so much for the caps!!

I'm soooo cant' wait to watch it!! but I'll wait for the Eng sub as I want to understand all the loveydovey words they say!! hahaha...

I'm gonaa miss them badly!! sigh..sigh....I hope they'll do a sequel or something like tat..just bring them back together :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: @shinobu I really like your caps I use it my for avie and siggy :) hope you don't mind

Guest aikomidori

Oh Shinobu, thank you so much for the caps!! I've enjoyed them so much since I can see what the characters are saying :) Thank you thank you for your hard work!!!

christina, I think Chiaki's going to Paris because his father's in Prague and he doesn't want to be compared to his father. I'm not sure where Strezemann is but didn't they say he travels around Europe conducting and so forth so I'm sure he doesn't stay in Germany all the time..but that's just my guess :lol:

lilgzl, sure you can take 'em. It's not a problem.

aikomidori, they're not really translations so don't take my words for it. Some I made up due to understand of a few words, some from translations of others, and some I just made up entirely.

Due to flood control, I couldn't post a whole lot at once but I'll put more up tonight. I might even make a Hiroshi x Juri story. Will see. :D

Shinobu, I totally agree with you! Tamaki's performance was amazing in this final episode! The tears in his eyes when he was missing Nodame in the beginning. The spilling tears when he hugged Nodame from behind...and finally, the tears when he was saying goodbye to everyone in the Oke, and conducting the Xmas concert! WOW...Tamaki just blew me away...BRAVO

Thank you so much for capturing so many good scenes of this drama...which was a tough job, since there were plenty of wonderful scenes! Therefore, I would like to thank you again...from the bottom of my heart! Truly appreciate it! And thanks for letting us use the caps...I will definitely use the caps of the infamous hug!

I really wish there would be a sequel to this...but...

Ep 11 caps part 2 (so the legend continues)

(This is what love...

1153yv2.th.jpg

and falling in style....

1154qz6.th.jpg

is all about....)

1155lt9.th.jpg

"so... you're Nodame's boyfriend.." (notice how giddy Nodame is.)

1156rj1.th.jpg

"nyahhhh..." (she's at cloud nine right now... and surely not minding the surrounding people.)

1157jx4.th.jpg

(Chiaki digress) "Well.... we're not like that...." (Nodame is not listening. She's still on cloud nine)

1158an2.th.jpg

"We'll just go and study together in Europe that's all."

1159fe8.th.jpg

(Nodame overcomes with giddiness) "ku ku ku... we'll be studying together and living close to each other... nyahh..."

1160dn4.th.jpg

"nyahh... it's so embarassing now that I think about it..."

1161so9.th.jpg

"it feels like we're newly weds..."

1162hh4.th.jpg

(Chiaki's twitching returns but Nodame is still on cloud nine to notice.)

1163px3.th.jpg

Nodame's brother to Chiaki "Oh... big brother...."

1164mr3.th.jpg

(The weird family starts dancing) "Nodame is getting hitched yay...."

1165jh1.th.jpg

(Nodame is rising maybe above cloud nine but Chiaki is about to loose consciousness)

1166ns8.th.jpg

(Next day in Nodame's room) "Chiaki senpai, grandma says meal is ready."

1167vr9.th.jpg

"So where will you be going?"

1168dg8.th.jpg

"Prague"

1169gl2.th.jpg

(Chiaki begins to explain the distance between Prague and Paris)

1170vv4.th.jpg

(It's Nodame's turn to return the favor to Chiaki) "I'm so excited senpai..."

1171zh5.th.jpg

"We'll be studying close to each other...."

1172du5.th.jpg

"we'll be together...."

1173xp6.th.jpg

"forever..."

1174xy7.th.jpg

"My love for you has grown this much...."

1175hq5.th.jpg

"to this much..."

1176wm1.th.jpg

"Stop this foolishness.."

1177mq4.th.jpg

"What do you mean? Why are you here to begin with then?"

1178vx4.th.jpg

(speechless) "well... uh..."

1180ag2.th.jpg

"we're neighbors and I hate to see you quit... uh.... yeah.."

1181zr4.th.jpg

"say what..."

1182fm5.th.jpg

(change subject quickly) "So what are you doing not practicing piano?"

1183ck3.th.jpg

"Well I umm I couldn't concentrate..."

1184so1.th.jpg

"If that's the case, we have to get out of here." (Not)

1185ld9.th.jpg

(The weird family starts laughing maniacally and that can only means well I'm not sure what that means but Chiaki is alarmed.) "So are you ready son-in-law ha ha ha..."

1186vs7.th.jpg

"Look senpai this is my future wedding dress."

1187ai6.th.jpg

"You haven't had one made didn't you?"

1188wg6.th.jpg

"Let me help you with your measurements..."

1189fi7.th.jpg

"ha ha ha..." (Chiaki is defeated miserably.)

1190ws4.th.jpg

(Back to school, everyone gathers to take final pictures. Nodame pines for her Chiaki)

1191yl9.th.jpg

First shot (focused on Chiaki)

1192uf9.th.jpg

Second shot (focused on Chiaki)

1193yl3.th.jpg

Third shot (focused on Chiaki again)

1194ef0.th.jpg

Fourth shot (focused on Chiaki again)

1195wf8.th.jpg

and finally fifth shot (still Chiaki)

1196vl3.th.jpg

"Nyahhh.... "

1197lj4.th.jpg

"Don't you have your own practice to do?"

1198mn4.th.jpg

"But..."

1199br4.th.jpg

(Sweetly and tenderly) "Nodame..."

11100az2.th.jpg

"I'll wait..."

11101cf4.th.jpg

"for you..."

11102ix1.th.jpg

"in Paris."

11103or0.th.jpg

Shinobu, I totally agree with you! Tamaki's performance was amazing in this final episode! The tears in his eyes when he was missing Nodame in the beginning. The spilling tears when he hugged Nodame from behind...and finally, the tears when he was saying goodbye to everyone in the Oke, and conducting the Xmas concert! WOW...Tamaki just blew me away...BRAVO

Thank you so much for capturing so many good scenes of this drama...which was a tough job, since there were plenty of wonderful scenes! Therefore, I would like to thank you again...from the bottom of my heart! Truly appreciate it! And thanks for letting us use the caps...I will definitely use the caps of the infamous hug!

I really wish there would be a sequel to this...but...

You did a great job with the summaries too. This has been a really great series. Tamaki totally won me over and I'm now a big fan of Tamaki x Juri pairing. Hopefully they'll be in another series together.

Guest aikomidori

aikomidori, they're not really translations so don't take my words for it. Some I made up due to understand of a few words, some from translations of others, and some I just made up entirely.

That doesn't matter - I'm still very grateful for your caps because they always made me smile :lol:

(Nodame love in any way, shape or form is good B)) Thank you for more caps :wub: I had sooooo much fun watching this drama~~~

ahh.. the series ended.. Epi 11 was carved out to be an ending, everythg came to a close, which means a new start is following next. I think I'm the only one who's not 100% satisfied with the hug. The manga seemed so much better although it is a 2D drawing. It is the pose with Chiaki towering over Nodame, head bent over so that it seemed as if he's almost sniffing her neck..er, i guess that's not the best way to describe it. a picture speaks more than a thousand words. so here goes.

hugmanga.jpg

The manga had the sequence reversed where the oke performance preceded chiaki visiting nodame's hometown. i kinda liked it that way, coz chiaki finally finished with all his work in Japan and was packing up to leave the country when he spotted the gift from Nodame. It seemed to imply that there was only one more thing nagging his mind if he were to leave and that was her. But i guess for the sake of the final epi ending in a grand finale, the oke performance was moved to the end. And I just realized how much I miss Stresemann since i've seen very little of him in the last couple episodes. His hair has grown longer.. haha.

Tamaki's tear flowing Chiaki caught me by surprise coz i didn't expect chiaki to be so overwhelmed. Nevertheless i like his performance best in the part where he was thinking of Nodame in the cab. I'm currently so hyped up about the anime which should follow the manga closely and give us the missing parts.

A big thank you to Yvonne, Shinobu and the rest who have toiled endlessly and graced us with your presence in this thread.

And although word has it that chances are slim, fingers still crossing for season 2.

babycurious, yes you can use it.

(I feel kind of tired today but let me put the last batch of caps on then my work will be completed.)

Ep 11 caps the finale

Briefing during breaks (at concerto).

11104ub6.th.jpg

Chiaki can't hold back his tears.

11105qb3.th.jpg

Eyeing someone dear in the audience

11106nf1.th.jpg

and who could it be other than Nodame.

11107qo7.th.jpg

And so Chiaki conducts his last performance, Symphony No. 7

11108xy4.th.jpg

with much energy.

11109wm6.th.jpg

Emotions surges. There's no need for words to describe the powerful performance by Tamaki.

11110aq8.th.jpg

11111tg9.th.jpg

11112gl9.th.jpg

11113bc2.th.jpg

11114ot3.th.jpg

11115gv9.th.jpg

11116dk4.th.jpg

11117te7.th.jpg

11118in1.th.jpg

11119ns8.th.jpg

11120op3.th.jpg

11121gs5.th.jpg