[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manga0fan0yeah

absolutely LOVED the last cap.. that was so sweet. gonna put that as my comp's wallpaper

can't wait for the chinese subs to come out!! XD

Okay, one last gift before I go to sleep.

For those who want to know what happens between Hiroshi and Juri after the drama was over. :P

"I haven't been sleeping much after Nodame Cantabile was over."

1103sd1.th.jpg

"My mind has been thinking of Juri-chan... missing her"

1108uq6.th.jpg

"since I couldn't confess to her afterward. Yosh, gotta give it another shot."

1109pm9.th.jpg

"Come one pick up, Juri."

1105mb8.th.jpg

"Eita, um.. I remember you were talking to Juri after the party. You know if she's in town now? I couldn't reach her. She's going where?"

1104wl9.th.jpg

"This is it."

1110sp5.th.jpg

"I wonder when was it that I started to feel this way about her. Maybe ever since she kissed me."

1113mr3.th.jpg

(Flashback of the kiss)

0432mx3.th.jpg

(My heart was racing even during filming. Luckily no one noticed.)

1114cn4.th.jpg

(and I even attempted to confess)

1115rn7.th.jpg

(Flashback of numberous attempts)

First attempt: one day after shooting.

0646yp2.th.jpg

"Juri-chan..." "Yes?"

0647vk0.th.jpg

"I...." (and I couldn't say it in the end)

0648go9.th.jpg

Second attempt (happened during breaks when no one was around)

"Juri-chan... I need to tell you something..."

0709cf0.th.jpg

"I've always been..."

0711cp3.th.jpg

(Then that nosy body Eita walked in on us so I couldn't go further.)

0712bw5.th.jpg

Third attempt: after xmas party

"Hey going home?..."

0964ts7.th.jpg

"You?"

0965ym6.th.jpg

"Looks like we won't be able to see each other again huh... so quick."

0966pm4.th.jpg

"I...."

0967jj3.th.jpg

"uh.... You'll be doing another drama afterward?"

0967auk4.th.jpg

"Well I have to go visit someone. But after that I have a lot of free time since there's no drama scheduled so maybe..."

0967bge1.th.jpg

(disappointed) "Oh.. I see."

0968cw0.th.jpg

(a friend? boyfriend? I can't say it then.) "That's ... uh.. nice.."

0969yy4.th.jpg

"Um... you have something to say to me right?"

0970op6.th.jpg

"Well... I..."

0971xe1.th.jpg

"Have fun with whatever you'll be doing."

0972tp1.th.jpg

"You thick headed man."

0973mj6.th.jpg

"eh? What was that about?"

0974bq4.th.jpg

"ah.. I messed up so badly. Maybe she hinted something that I didn't get."

1112uf1.th.jpg

(to be continued)

^hahaha shinobu keep ti up..that was really funny..gives u more to smile abt after nodame's last epi...i hope it wouldn't take years to have the SP (if ever they r going to make one)...

i really really want to witness a kiss between nodame n chiaki (hehehe as well as for hiroshi n juri to reunite n maybe help spark the fire between them hehehe)

Guest dreamskye.

omg...i just watched the ending....................

IT WAS SO SWEET!!!! especially when the crowd was all silent and Chiaki couldn't put down his hand and was crying

i almost started crying... :lol:

AWESOME JDRAMA!!!

i seriously hope they have a second season

btw...what's SP?

(Okay guys, I never wrote fanfiction nor I'm a great writer. So please don't kick me if this is too cheesy for your taste. I tried. :P I intended to have 2 parts but now changed to 3 parts.)

Hiroshi x Juri Love Story Part 2

(Arrives at Juri's grandparents' home) "I can't just go in. What will my excuse be?"

0925dk9.th.jpg

Lady: "You are sir?"

Hiroshi: "I come to see Juri."

0931rm7.th.jpg

"Tamaki-san, thanks for coming to visit."

1167vr9.th.jpg

"Is something the matter? What bring you here Tamaki-san?"

1168dg8.th.jpg

"Well, I uh... well yeah, I was talking to Eita and accidentally he told me where you were. I... uh...."

1183ck3.th.jpg

"Can you just tell me straight out already?"

1178vx4.th.jpg

"Well yeah... I just happen to come here to visit a friend too."

1180ag2.th.jpg

"And I figure I should stop by to say hello."

1181zr4.th.jpg

"If you don't tell me the real reason I'll kick you out of here."

1182fm5.th.jpg

"Alright Juri, the truth is I wanted to see you. I missed you ever since we went our separate ways after the drama. Will you be with me?"

1169gl2.th.jpg

Juri: (silent)..................(then really softly) "Yes. "

Hiroshi: "Let's go. I like to take you to this place."

1184so1.th.jpg

"Juri, who is this man?"

1185ld9.th.jpg

"Ah... so you're the boyfriend."

11125ir9.th.jpg

That was the beginning of a beautiful romance.

Juri: "You think it's okay to hold hands here? Paparazzi might spot us."

Hiroshi: "Who cares. They can write about us."

0652xt5.th.jpg

Hiroshi: "Wahh you like this stuff alot huh Juri?"

Juri: "He he it's my favorite sweetie."

0640ck9.th.jpg

Hiroshi: "Hurry up or else I won't cook for you lazy bum."

Juri: "Wait up."

0657ir7.th.jpg

(After months of being together, a certain scandal emerges)

Headline: Actor Tamaki Hiroshi caught on a date with a woman and she's not Juri-chan!!!

11126btr9.th.jpg

Hiroshi: "Juri, are you mad at me due to the news? Don't tell me you believe it."

1049yx7.th.jpg

"Please say something. Where are you going?"

1050xy5.th.jpg

"I'm going back to visit my grandparents for a bit. We need some time away from each other."

1052dj2.th.jpg

"Juri, why? You've been busy. I haven't seen you and now you're angry with me about some fabricated story?"

1053nx3.th.jpg

"That's right. I've been busy filming. That's why I didn't know what was going on with your life. But I saw it the other day."

1054lc9.th.jpg

(Flashback)

Lady: Hiroshi, remember to come around 2 to pick up the rings okay? The wedding won't go on without them."

11131lu6.th.jpg

"Got it. Got it. I'll be there on time. Don't worry."

11132ez3.th.jpg

"Rings? Wedding? Having a date or maybe dates out there? What else don't I know?"

1055hi8.th.jpg

"Juri, she's just an old friend. I have to pick up the rings as a favor because I'll be the best man. I can't believe you distrust me this much."

1057de2.th.jpg

Juri: "You always have excuses for everything. It seems I'm always the last person to know."

1056jg6.th.jpg

"I don't want to argue with you. Do whatever you want to do."

1058qp7.th.jpg

(He doesn't care enough to apologize to me for making me feel so miserable. And I worked so hard for us.)

1059ki2.th.jpg

"Why did it come down to this? It was her fault to misunderstand."

0609br0.th.jpg

"Juri, I haven't changed how I feel about you. But why?"

0610gf8.th.jpg

"Maybe I shouldn't act so stubborn and apologized. We would have been together now if I've done so."

0611vy4.th.jpg

"Juri... Juri... Sorry I made you worry. I miss you..."

11127ce5.th.jpg

"I can't be like this forever."

11128kj1.th.jpg

"Have to go find her."

11133je8.th.jpg

"Taxi."

1111dt4.th.jpg

"You're not picking up again."

11138lw7.th.jpg

(sigh) "Even if I'm going away, I can't stop thinking of him."

11134jc1.th.jpg

"Don't know why I let anger got a hold of me. I shouldn't have doubted him."

11135ep9.th.jpg

"He was always nice to me."

11136wd3.th.jpg

"Taking good care of me when I was sick."

0625rk4.th.jpg

"I thought that was sweet of him. No other guys have done that for me."

0623rv3.th.jpg

"Always looked out for me."

0637og6.th.jpg

"Cooked for me."

0724ae9.th.jpg

"It's not like I'll find another great guy like him."

11137jp3.th.jpg

"Juri, you're coming back with me this time for good."

11140xe8.th.jpg

"Should I call him?"

11139jb4.th.jpg

(to be continued)

omg <3

i freaking lovedddd this drama.

thanks for all the explanations and pictures and subs and files :)

nodame cantabile was great

now i have nothing to live for

chiaki + nodame forever!!!!!!!!!

Guest biteme_lestat

I just started watching this...and I'm totally loving it!!! The chemistry between Chiaki and Nodame is soooo wonderful...and funny! can't wait to watch the rest of this :)

webby, thank you too!!! I always enjoyed reading your insightful comment...since you read the comic, thus it's interesting to know about the difference between the comic and the drama! Thanks :D

Shinobu, my goodness!!! You are amazing...all those caps! No wonder you are spent!!! But really, just :wub: those caps of yours...especially your last capture...that cap is just love! And your side story, the real story about Juri & Hiroshi :lol: BRAVO! Lmao You have great creativity!

Eventhough the drama's ended, i'd still unknowingly come back to linger and see who's posted. After reading shinobu's side story, it reminded me of a part in the manga when nodame and chiaki were already together. Chiaki wanted some attention so he threatened to break up with nodame, thinking she'd come pleading him to take her back. But as Chiaki was walking away from her, she beat him up (it might have been a flying kick, or sth of that sort). And of course Chiaki said they can get back together.

other manga titbits & spoilers (especially for Yvonne) (others read at own risk):

1)Chiaki tried to call Nodame after she lost in the competition (in epi 10) and went back to her hometown. He couldn't reach her but he refused to leave her a message, thinking of how she would've flaunted if he had his voice recorded on her phone. haha.. i tot that was cute. Chiaki is really full of himself. He made it clear that he is never the one to go after a girl, it's the girls who continue pestering him and vying for his attention. For Chiaki to do that, it is a big no-no.

2) Stressemann -- you don't know if you should love him or hate him. He's such a havoc wreaker. He convinced chiaki to tour with him. And while on the trip, Stressemann would send pictures of Chiaki with other women to Nodame. She'd receive it in the mail and voila, it's chiaki dancing with some girl, and then him again with some hot female. (Of course, stressmann was playing a trick on them without either party knowing) THen she'd get so angry. When Chiaki calls back to check on her, he was surprised why she kept very silent.

3) Nodame misses Chiaki so when he gave her his apt keys when he left on the trip, she'd lay out his clothes on the bed and go to sleep cuddling them. She even has a photo frame of him placed on the bed. That also tells us why she was furious when she saw those photos of chiaki that stressemann sent.

4) Chaki actually knows how to be jealous. In the manga, Chiaki wasn't jealous when Kuroki came on scene. But there was one day when chiaki was about to leave Paris the next day, and he had to go home first. And nodame wasn't back yet (she was living in the apt next door) and he was complaining to himself that she wasn't a very thoughtful girlfriend. But she suddenly appeared in front of him smiling and said she wanted to see him before he leaves.

Guest piano4112000

That's so funny. Do you have anymore tidbit about the manga about our couple. Like when they kiss and how was it and if he ever gets jealous of Nodame and other men. Thanks for the inside on the manga.

Guest christina

That's so funny. Do you have anymore tidbit about the manga about our couple. Like when they kiss and how was it and if he ever gets jealous of Nodame and other men. Thanks for the inside on the manga.

Spoiler:

Chiaki doesnt get jealous of nodame and other men but they do kiss. Nodame had finished her first piano recital and they were outside. They get into a scuffle because he saw pics of him that nodame took on her digital camera so he was trying to take it back. Then they were both on the grass and she asks him what he thought about her recital and he says that she is trying to destroy the composers songs but that he was impressed because he didnt know she had gotten that good. Then she starts tallking about what the songs made her think of, blah blah and then he thinks to himself that even though it seems like she is always with him, she sometimes leaves but then comes back again. He thinks its okay as long as he is able to see her and then he pulls her towards him and kisses her. This was actually their second kiss because first kiss, he kissed her and she angrily shoved him away.

Guest Natsumi_sshi

^ thats a pretty good job shinobu!

we're pretty much "reading" the drama right in front of us here!! well we know you cant go on forever, but hay! we're all very much greatful!!! :lol:

nice caps too!~ i really want to see this!

my first post in 2007!! just finished watching the finale episode..past 12am in 2007!!

10.gif

Chiaki and Nodame Forever!!!

Thank you all for the reviews and caps...hopefully well see them soon in season 2 :)

Happy New Year! to others from other part of the world. It's not New Year here yet. I think I probably will stay in enjoying some classical music. Anyhow, here's the continuation of the cheesy story. :D

Hiroshi x Juri Love Story Part 3

"Juri?"

1116uz8.th.jpg

"Yes it's me, Hiroshi."

11141rh3.th.jpg

"I called you many times but you didn't pick up."

1117vw0.th.jpg

Juri: Ever since we parted, you've been constantly on my mind.

1118ao0.th.jpg

"Isn't that..."

1119ai8.th.jpg

"her?"

1120tr7.th.jpg

"It's.."

1121cf2.th.jpg

"Juri."

1122ny4.th.jpg

"Go back..."

1124dp6.th.jpg

"Hiroshi, I know I was wrong to doubt you."

1125lp9.th.jpg

"So I want to apologize."

1126eu6.th.jpg

"I'm very sorry too...."

1127le2.th.jpg

"... to make you worry so much."

1128qg9.th.jpg

"Now we're on equal ground okay?"

1129xv8.th.jpg

"Juri I'm sorry for being such a bad boyfriend. I made you worry."

1131ef9.th.jpg

"And you didn't even stop me from going. Not only you made me worry but depressed too."

1130fx7.th.jpg

"I know I owe you big time honey."

1133us7.th.jpg

"In return I expect a big surprise from you for the New Year."

1134cx4.th.jpg

"Will do."

1135hr8.th.jpg

Hiroshi: Surprise!

1136pl6.th.jpg

Hiroshi: Guess who it is...

1137re8.th.jpg

"Hiroshi?"

1138pn2.th.jpg

"Don't you run away from me again Juri."

1139af8.th.jpg

"Do you know how miserable I felt without your presence beside me?"

1140nf4.th.jpg

"Will you be willing to cook natto omelet for me for the rest of your life?"

1141ar0.th.jpg

"Is that a proposal?"

1142dr2.th.jpg

"What do you think it is? You know I don't like natto."

1143dn2.th.jpg

"Sure I can make them for you forever. I just invented a new recipe. It's really good too."

1144bx8.th.jpg

"I love you Juri."

1146dj7.th.jpg

"I love you Hiroshi."

1147nm2.th.jpg

(thump thump)

1101kk4.th.jpg

Hiroshi: You know I have to take off from work just to look for you?

Juri: Don't worry. I'll make it up to you.

Hiroshi: Let me kiss you then.

Juri: No, not here. Someone is coming.

1148bq0.th.jpg

Juri: Look, isn't the sunset beautiful?

Hiroshi: It's especially beautiful this evening now that I'm with you.

1151hs0.th.jpg

(possibly to be continued)

Guest aikomidori

Thank you Shinobu for the story :wub: If you don't mind continuing, then please do~~ coming to this thread helps me cope with my Nodame Cantabile drama withdrawal :lol: And thank you webby and christina for the manga spoilers!

If anyone's interested in reading more manga spoilers, there are more at Nodame's World :)

Archived