[Drama 2017] Mystery Queen 추리의 여왕

larus

5 minutes ago, tmadzik said:

I don't think so it's really happened. On the end of the preview, we see HWS with some documents. Isn't the same documents which one have a policeman from preview episode - SO case?

@Mico Ricco 

P.S.Sorry for my bad English :tongue: I hope you understand something ;-)  

It's okay @tmadzik.  l am glad that @bebebisous33 confirmed "WS says to SO that she is pretty".  Really?  WS said that to SO?  wow wow wow :wink:

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tmadzik The thing is that in many k-dramas, there is this plot device that the marriage hasn't been registrered, hence I have this impression.

I haven't watched the entire episode yet, but I don't think that KHC bought the same dress twice. When he saw the price of the dress, he was quite shocked. Hence he bought something else for his wife. He sent the umbrella as a gift to his wife (marriage anniversary). From my point of view, HWS has invited YSO to the party and bought her the dress. Hence she saw her husband there. KHC has no idea that YSO has been working for the police therefore he had no idea that she would be there. That's how she discovers that he is cheating on her.   

Is HoChul really cheating?! Because even when he's supposedly cheating, I can't tell. 

Like, what's his relationship with the other woman? Are they really in a romantic relationship? He doesn't even look like he loves her. What is that sigh he made when he saw the price tag? Why does he have to buy her expensive clothes if he doesn't want to? There's always a distance between them and they're not touchy and natural like lovers. Who is she??? What is he doing? What's their relationship??

SeolOk ahhhhhh...! My heart breaks for her, whether or not HoChul is romantically involved with that woman or not. You could say that he's emotionally cheating on her, seeing how he doesn't show her off as his wife and lets another woman take his arm without clarifying to other people that he does have a wife, and she's not the one currently clinging onto his arm. It's like he's not proud of her when she is so proud of him. It's more like he's ashamed of our SeolOk!

14 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The thing is that in many k-dramas, there is this plot device that the marriage hasn't been registrered, hence I have this impression.

@bebebisous33 I knew but I don't think it's happened in this drama. I remember how to look like first meeting SO and her husband. I believe that he really love SO in the past maybe she was his first love? 

10 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Is HoChul really cheating?! Because even when he's supposedly cheating, I can't tell. 

Like, what's his relationship with the other woman? Are they really in a romantic relationship? He doesn't even look like he loves her. What is that sigh he made when he saw the price tag? Why does he have to buy her expensive clothes if he doesn't want to? There's always a distance between them and they're not touchy and natural like lovers. Who is she??? What is he doing? What's their relationship??

My deduction over this is because the bad guys wanted SO be separated from her husband who is a prosecutor.  Once SO has been made defenseless then the bad guys can openly harm her.  These bad guys wanted to permanently close the lid on the cause of SO's parents death.  l am hoping for SO to stay calm and getting to the root cause or the real reasons for her husband's "cheating".

2 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

My deduction over this is because the bad guys wanted SO be separated from her husband who is a prosecutor.  Once SO has been made defenseless then the bad guys can openly harm her.  These bad guys wanted to permanently close the lid on the cause of SO's parents death.

... I have no idea how that links to a price tag on a clothe on another woman...

18 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

What is that sigh he made when he saw the price tag?

He forgot about their wedding anniversary but when he check price from the dress he sends SO an umbrella because it was cheaper. It's simple he doesn't want to spend more cash for SO.I think SO husband have affair.
I think @bebebisous33 have right WS will buy the same dress to SO.

13 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

... I have no idea how that links to a price tag on a clothe on another woman...

i am agreeing with you that HC has no intention to be romantically involved with that fox. 

HC reluctantly buying expensive stuff for that fox and bringing her to a public event; as l reckon the bad guys instructed HC doing so.

i really looking forward to watch the next episode to get more details out of it  ... but it is really painful watching SO in deep sorrow. 

Just now, tmadzik said:

It's true, but... he finally can be with WS. Isn't that great?

haha ... you really have a way soothing my aching heart.  Well said. 

Let's WS and SO be together .... as husband and wife. :blush:

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@tmadzik The thing is that in many k-dramas, there is this plot device that the marriage hasn't been registrered, hence I have this impression.

I haven't watched the entire episode yet, but I don't think that KHC bought the same dress twice. When he saw the price of the dress, he was quite shocked. Hence he bought something else for his wife. He sent the umbrella as a gift to his wife (marriage anniversary). From my point of view, HWS has invited YSO to the party and bought her the dress. Hence she saw her husband there. KHC has no idea that YSO has been working for the police therefore he had no idea that she would be there. That's how she discovers that he is cheating on her.   

what a jerk  :scream:  i know it he can't be a good after all the hints they gave us all this weeks

but to send umbrella to his wife in 10 year's marriage anniversary and buy a dress to his girlfriends is the worst ever , more then cheating he didn't see her as any valuable person to him , and there 10 years of marriage mean nothing to him :rage:

but the worse ever if he really didn't registered their marriage and make her waste 10 years as maid and in the end she will have no right even as wife and the worst if the mother in law know about it from the start 

poor YSO her life really going to fall a part now , i wanted her to be free from that family from ep 1 but seeing her broken eyes in the preview break my heart 

i loved that WS will be there and even if YSO didn't have words , he will act as protector for her and yes i think he buy the dress for her in the end 

and for the girl with her husband i think he will say she his girlfriends in front of people and i don't think he know that YSO will be there 

i happy that she will finally break her cage but it still hurt so much :bawling:

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I thought same that HWS invited YS to the police event as she is a part of many police's missions and  bought the dress.  I love gradual movement of their relation.  Hasn't Capt. Bae been married?

4 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

i am agreeing with you that HC has no intention to be romantically involved with that fox. 

HC reluctantly buying expensive stuff for that fox and bringing her to a public event; as l reckon the bad guys instructed HC doing so.

i really looking forward to watch the next episode to get more details out of it  ... but it is really painful watching SO in deep sorrow. 

It's 4 am Thailand time, good morning.  I enjoy reading some discussios..  BTW, if the bad guys behind  set the scene, it means they pushed YSO into WS's arms.  Isn't it more difficult to cover YSO's parents' case completely?

Finished subbed episode, thoughts:

• SO husband has an affair, i was surprised but it makes sense somehow. I feel sorry for SO, but I'm also interested in how this affects the relationship between her ans WS.
  • I really like Ji-Won, not only because she's pretty, but because I think she is more honest than everybody thinks. She cares about WS and want him to deal with she thinks is the truth. The fact that she will be in danger next episode shows me that her will to proof something is going to be a problem. Her initial approach at WS was stupid, but right now I actually give her a lot of credit. I don't think she is one of the bad guys. She may be a little greedy about work, but I think she's a nice person. When SO's husband wouldn't cheat on SO, I would actually think that Ji-Won and WS could have a future. But with SO's husband cheating, the path for her and WS is clear.
  • GT and MI will definitely end up together.
  • The cases still are secondary for me, I like the interaction and the 'true' cases way more.I want to know more about WS ex-girlfriend and SO's past.
  • I like that SO sister-in-law is a valueable asset and not just the stupid sister in the family. Other dramas would handle this differently, I hope she will join the team at the end. Her knowledge are releveant, correct and with that in mind also important. She could be of great use. 
  • I want WS to open up towards Joon Oh a little, just tell him the truth. I'm sure he will understand why you have to love at his place.
  • Will be an interesting episode tomorrow, I think we will make a lot of progress regarding the main story.
  • The drama still is exceptional when it comes down to capturing beautiful, meaningfuls scenes in one picture. I really love the following scene, It again something that I would put into a frame and hang up on a wall. 
  • Spoiler

p6aarba.jpg

for the first time i am really really frustrated with this drama.. suddenly i think my 13 hrs of investment is going down the drain..

Where is this story going?

- i am not sure if mom in law doesn't want her to work to save son's job or otherwise

- was this marriage a result of some deal cut with HC by the murderer of YS's parents

- ok, guess last 2 episodes are abt Jhang.. but what did dad and lawyer meant by keeping WS safe.. is he responsible for his ex gf death

- psychology doctor and super detective are so stupid to not know what is happening in their own family?

- u,,.. so hong is absolutely incompetent to not be able to figure out basic stuff..along with WS and we are supposed to buy that they are super cops?

- suddenly YS's acting isfalling short in terms of character development.. i don't get anything from her except her excitement when solving cases.. there is no other emotion at all..

- why do we even have that feamle lawyer.. what is her purpose?

I don't knwo what is the bigger major arc of this entire drama that brings it all together

I didn't realize how heartbreaking it was for her husband to forget their wedding anniversary. It showed the marriage was important to Seol-Ok and that she does love her oppa. She bragged to KM how girls were lining up for KHC after he passed the prosecutor exam and that she was the lucky one to have him. But HS (SIL) did tell her abductor that HS was jealous of SO because the guy she liked was after SO instead. I bet there were others who were interested in SO and that she was pretty enough to get any guy she wanted too. Her BFF (KM) really does not like KHC at all and that she sees through men, being more experienced. It is a shame that even Captain Bae cooks better than SO.

The fact MIL was upset that SO was involved in police work, enough to throw her out of the house for it, means the directive from someone important was very serious. We still haven't seen the face of the mysterious Mr. Kim yet, I wonder why. But the way JW's stupid brother talked to the Mr. Kim showed that Mr. Ha and Mr. Kim might be on the opposite side and that Mr. Ha has now an upper hand. JW's brother might be ahead of the game right now but if JW could capture Jang, things might change. It appears JW will be in danger when Jang appears. I think the big event to happen in Episode 14 is the fact KHC was caught cheating and that SO finally gets to read her parents' police report. From the conversation in the car, it appears WS bought SO the matching dress for her parasol and that he was giving her the pep talk that she will be the prettiest at that party. That was probably before she saw the incident with her husband taking another lady (fox). SO looked so sad when WS took her away in his jacket. To me, it is about time our OTP gets together. It has been 17 years since HS (WS' first love) died. The nice apartment was actually WS' house, he is pretty rich. But he rather lives in the building to be demolished. It appears to me the CSI officer(s) really likes Officer Hong, and perhaps HS (SIL) also. Therefore, I am not worried for Hong, he will have plenty of girls after him.

seeing it with eng sub 

• more hating for the husband 
  • i liked how WS want to help her have trust in herself and tell her she pretty , by the way MR.WS you really see her pretty !!! before you called her weird but cute when you ask searching for her and that was honest since you was in hurry and worry , and now she pretty even "within to all the people you know so far " that so :blush:
  • YSO parent case is opening again now , and "reading it alone " meaning the one who reading is so close to people who did it
  • loved their cuteness and little talk , they cute WS , YSO and HONG and even the sister in the law show some smartness and cute fitting in the group 
  • still don't like JW it not about her or cause she interested in WS since i don't see that happen  , but it about what kind of person she is , and now that she in danger it her fault since she go to help that man again just to make WS father loved her more since he gave the order to her to take care of this case , yes she not evil but she selfish and has no lines when it come of her wish to lead HA company someday sorry @dhakra i still don't like her even when i know she has romance feeling for WS and it not all about money and company but still she want to have everything in the same time and she can't understand what kind of person WS is . and  it not just about his first love he just a different person from her and his family and can't be part of them or make her dream to have him beside her when she will control that company and keep doing and living like his father did and like WS hated all his life 

6 hours ago, dhakra said:

The drama still is exceptional when it comes down to capturing beautiful, meaningfuls scenes in one picture. I really love the following scene, It again something that I would put into a frame and hang up on a wall

i liked it too s much , they really did make a meaningful and pretty scenes , it make see that the PD has good eyes to every things  and not just for the characters plot , i like how with every sad , touchy or emotional scene we see in the back ground a pretty and meaningful view for the scene it just it not about the characters only but about how they connected and go with the Environment around them and sure i like the music they choice with the view 

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

was this marriage a result of some deal cut with HC by the murderer of YS's parents

he sure loved her at one point but that marriage wasn't pure love , yeh i think they made some deal like how they hint before that her husband go to collage with HA&JUNG money and how they lived before YSO start working to help them , the mom didn't look like working at all from the day she brought YSO home she wearing the same dress style like princess and not a mother of two grow up children from a normal and poor family and no matter what money her husband or her family left it sure wasn't enough since YSO has to help with money too ,so yes everything say that they have a hand in her parents death if they know or not , but they did take her in for another reason more then just helping a friend daughter 

i am waiting to watch the true when YSO has to see the true face of that family , really it will be hard and painful for me as much for her but she has to see that to be free 

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

seeing it with eng sub 

• more hating for the husband 
  • i liked how WS want to help her have trust in herself and tell her she pretty , by the way MR.WS you really see her pretty !!! before you called her weird but cute when you ask searching for her and that was honest since you was in hurry and worry , and now she pretty even "within to all the people you know so far " that so :blush:
  • YSO parent case is opening again now , and "reading it alone " meaning the one who reading is so close to people who did it
  • loved their cuteness and little talk , they cute WS , YSO and HONG and even the sister in the law show some smartness and cute fitting in the group 
  • still don't like JW it not about her or cause she interested in WS since i don't see that happen  , but it about what kind of person she is , and now that she in danger it her fault since she go to help that man again just to make WS father loved her more since he gave the order to her to take care of this case , yes she not evil but she selfish and has no lines when it come of her wish to lead HA company someday sorry @dhakra i still don't like her even when i know she has romance feeling for WS and it not all about money and company but still she want to have everything in the same time and she can't understand what kind of person WS is . and  it not just about his first love he just a different person from her and his family and can't be part of them or make her dream to have him beside her when she will control that company and keep doing and living like his father did and like WS hated all his life 

i liked it too s much , they really did make a meaningful and pretty scenes , it make see that the PD has good eyes to every things  and not just for the characters plot , i like how with every sad , touchy or emotional scene we see in the back ground a pretty and meaningful view for the scene it just it not about the characters only but about how they connected and go with the Environment around them and sure i like the music they choice with the view 

he sure loved her at one point but that marriage wasn't pure love , yeh i think they made some deal like how they hint before that her husband go to collage with HA&JUNG money and how they lived before YSO start working to help them , the mom didn't look like working at all from the day she brought YSO home she wearing the same dress style like princess and not a mother of two grow up children from a normal and poor family and no matter what money her husband or her family left it sure wasn't enough since YSO has to help with money too ,so yes everything say that they have a hand in her parents death if they know or not , but they did take her in for another reason more then just helping a friend daughter 

i am waiting to watch the true when YSO has to see the true face of that family , really it will be hard and painful for me as much for her but she has to see that to be free 

I couldn't agree more when what you mentiond above.  I love all components of this drama and will deeply miss it when it ends.

7 hours ago, nona88 said:

I think we are on different spots when it comes down to JW :D I don't think so harsh of her.

7 hours ago, nona88 said:

Agree. The music choice fits perfectly with the environment everytime. I really love it.

OMG IM MAD AT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO WS! BUT ITS TO BE EXPECTED AFTER WHAT HE HAS FOUND OUT; THE QUESTION IS WHO SET HIM UP!? GRR AT KHC! WHAT A CRAPPY HUSBAND AND THAT SIDE CHICK WAS NOT SUPRISED HE WAS MARRIED, MORE LIKE SHE WAS ANGRY SHE WAS THERE AND DIDNT DO NOTHING BUT STARE AT HE LIKE AN IDIOT. SO SHOULD HAVE NOT BELIEVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE SIL JUST HAD TO BREAK THE UNBRELLA BUT THANK GOODNESS AS SHE LEARNED ABOUT HIS AFFAIR. BUT I WONDER WHO IS THE ONE THAT WAS CHASING DOWN JW? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED ALL THE WS AND SO INTERACTIONS, WS IS FOREVER SAYING SHE IS PRETTY BUT NOT THE HUSBAND THOUGH. I LIKED HIW SO TEXTED WS THE CABS LICENSE PLATE TO HIM JUST IN CASE. :heart::wub::D WE FIND OUT ABOUT THE TRUTH ABOUT SO's PARENTS CASE AND HOW IT TIES IN TO WS NOONAS CASE AND MORE SO NEXT WEEK IN THE FINAL TWO EPISODES. #ImGoingToBeSufferingAfterThisIsOver 

Archived