[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

58 minutes ago, nearsea said:

I love those people who works hard at other things not related to academic dull stuff! So hope I can bring more questions for you ahead heheh.

@nearsea  Lol I had to stay awake because my son was feverish, so thanks a lot for the questions (and please forgive me if and when I reply to them much later .. it means my brain cells are fried!) :D:D

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

Gosh.. dont people in this thread ever rest... its moving so fast even though airing of the episode is in 4 days time...

We never rest. We have hats made in heaven and swords lodged in our chests and bride marks and jade rings... and credit cards.

Why would we ever rest?

Nice to meet you!!

Edited by selenette
  • Like 15

While reading this forum, I suddenly had a thought. Maybe this is wrong or it could be right. I am posting this shamelessly LOL :ph34r:

WY as GR once said this to ET while discussing her fate as a missing soul:

"9.. 19.. 29.. The worst comes before you become perfect."

And then he narrated: 

This world requires order, and 9 is the lowest closest number to 10, a perfect number that symbolizes the almighty. I wish you luck then as well.

So it's really interesting that everything took place 900 years after the Goryeo incident. Maybe that in the grand scheme of things, 1000 is the perfect number. So like GR said, the worst comes before you become perfect; as in the past has to be resolved before the time comes to a full circle.

If this is true then after the worst things can only get better right? Right? :bawling: *still sobbing from ep 13*

• Like 23

Beauriful and I Miss You are my favorite OSTs in this drama.. :)  I Miss You reminds me a lot of Jisun(loveholic) songs, Reaper/Sunny and i feel sadness everytime i listen to it. While Beautiful just makes me smile and makes me remember the warm orangey color of quebec with our main couple  in there :)

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

So far, Sam Kim's song is still my favourite. 

Followed by Heaven and then it's a close battle between Ailee's song and Beautiful by Crush. 

Mine fav same, so far at the first place is Sam Kim's Who are You. Then followed by OST Part 11 Kim Kyung-hee's (he is amazing!!!) and battling between Beautiful by Crush/Heaven (Roy Kim, Kim Ye-ji)

Honorable mentions : SoYou I Miss You and Chanyeol, Punch Stay with Me :)

I love most the OSTs, so refreshing with its fantasy theme:heart:

P. S. Just wait until that 'Never Far Away' released and become phenomenon X)

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, lacremedelameme said:

While reading this forum, I suddenly had a thought. Maybe this is wrong or it could be right. I am posting this shamelessly LOL :ph34r:

WY as GR once said this to ET while discussing her fate as a missing soul:

"9.. 19.. 29.. The worst comes before you become perfect."

And then he narrated: 

This world requires order, and 9 is the lowest closest number to 10, a perfect number that symbolizes the almighty. I wish you luck then as well.

So it's really interesting that everything took place 900 years after the Goryeo incident. Maybe that in the grand scheme of things, 1000 is the perfect number. So like GR said, the worst comes before you become perfect; as in the past has to be resolved before the time comes to a full circle.

If this is true then after the worst things can only get better right? Right? :bawling: *still sobbing from ep 13*

It is interesting that this story always include the 9 number in everything of major moments like the age of Goblin, Goryeo, EunTak as missing soul, etc

It will wow us at the end, but please be logical so we are dropping jaws in awesomeness :')

• Like 6

i have been away for only five minutes lol. and gosh I have to read 2 pages.   @__jesse yes samshin grandma is the clue..  that's what we all suspect... may not be his paternal grandma, but for kids at that age any elderly women is a grandma.   @lacremedelameme 3, 6, 9, etc are called sacred numbers, 3 ,6, 9 etc are repeating angel numbers for those who believes in angelic realm  

" so for angelic numbers repetitive 3, 6, 9 means The 6 and 9 number combination asks you to 'let go and detach' to release the ‘old’.  also sign of something in your life is about to be replaced with something better.  Remember you deserve the best.  Be open to receiving new possessions that exceed your expectations as you are ready for an upgrade in your life." 

so lets see what it means in "sacred numbers the magnificence between 3–6–9 is that those numbers form a mathematical matrix that goes on forever in different numerological directions which one can conclude with that Energy is numbers, and the vibration is density between the numbers and frequency is how long the density is going to last ,it goes forth and forth, back and forth, forth and back and so on in different combinations throughout the matrix, which concludes that when the energy meets eachother at 3 enough places at enough speed density the matrix will crash and create the bigbang. which means that, time goes back and forth, forth and back, in a constant ongoing - non-ongoing backward motion which makes it logical to think that we live a real life inception"

• Like 5