[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

10 minutes ago, nearsea said:

So not much Shin and ET this episode too? [ I would just say it out loud, at the risk of coming off shallow :| ] I want more of them, there are only 4 episodes left for god's sake. :bawling: Can they not stretch it much longer? [ All the angst between king and queen?]. And what about deok hwa's identity guys? Do we know by now who he really is?

You are not alone. I wish for more Kim Shin and Ji Eun Tak scenes too. I couldn't really watch Ep 12 and just rely on live recappers here (thank you guys!!!) but I figured this episode is more about Kim Shin (Goblin), Grim Reaper (Wang Yeo), Kim Sun and everyone else (except JET) trying to connect the dots before present and past. I guess it is still bearable, but like you said, can we not stretch it much longer, please! I miss my beautiful KGE on screen. 

Nevertheless, like I said earlier, I LOVE all characters in this drama. One thing I like about Korean drama in general is that there is always something to learn from it, be about life, love, family, professional career etc. Sometimes it does influence how I make decision in my life, like how I should deal with certain obstacles in my life :)

• Like 18

Actually, now I'm curious as to how Grim Reapers become what they are. They previously mentioned that grim reapers must have sinned terribly in their previous lives right?

If so, wouldn't the Evil Eunuch be insanely over-qualified to become a grim reaper? All dat 900 years of hate could have been channeled into him working as a reaper instead!!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

when ET start to lo losing her ability to see the ghost, it doesn't mean that goblin death is near in the corner right? since KS said if he dead ET will lose that ability. don't want to think about it, but i start to worry. 

Omg you may be right.But I was also thinking that if ET is starting to lose her abilities,won't this also mean that ET will be in greater danger?I mean,what if she can no longer summon goblin?The fact that she may be starting to lose her abilities would mean that either she dies or goblin dies since one will live only if the other dies.:tears:

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Wait....Why do you say so?I really hope that isn't true tho:tears:

Just a theory that popped in my head while i was backreading. 

Ohhhh but please, no!!!!! :tears: Our goblin deserves happiness afrer everything he has been through. And I love the ShinTak couple to bits!

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

mean while...... somewhere in Samseong dong villa where Wookie lives..... he's like..... ;

Hide contents

"see, I told ya am the best one for da role rite?? "

OH YES YOUR MAJESTY...... 

soo agree if i were wookie i definitely will say that, while give my best sarcastic but sexy smirk.

"yo mam... now you glad it's me right??" lol

• Like 10

My theory was wrong, the evil eunuch is stronger than I think. Is it because he's in demon level or what :dizzy:. This episode also shows us KS-ET is having an affectionate relationship, not just love or even just lust but they show us how they comfort each other while the storm comes :heart:

• Like 11

Finally, drama gods have answered my prayers and all the secret, all the details are out in the open. Now, how sad is the fate between Sunny and the King. They love each other yet couldn't be together in the past and can't be together even now. Lee Dong Wook, his sad, lifeless face at the end credits gutted me and that Queen scene reminded me of Queen In-Hyun's man, the very first tvn show that I watched. I hope I do get to see him enjoy a few moments of love and happiness with Sunny even if he cannot be together with her. Just a few more moments would suffice. Deok Hwa reveal was done nicely. I liked the whole butterflies flying away part. So Shamshin truly meant it when she said the God was capricious. I made you and I will play with you the way I see fit is his attitude towards his creations. So I guess now they will join forces and take down the Evil Ghost with combined power. Eun Tak did very well how she handled the evil ghost. I loved how she fired back, He is Kim Woo Bin and you're wrong. Truly solid episode. Can't wait for Friday.

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

WAIT... 잠깐만 jamkkanman , WHERE is my HOT-WET-LONG french kisses?... both couples still yet to produce that king of Hot-Wet-Long kisses.. the only tongue i got to see is evil minister's purple tongue... nonooooo....
i  have high expectation, after 'corrupted' by some Brides and Queens here to peep in KGE's Muse, and GY's Man and Woman.. i expect at least some wet/hot/long passionate , well deserved kiss... that kind reconciled after some arguement, or separation, a well deserved deep kiss... writernim better give us one for both couple before that "chyron' come.

Ha ha ha ha! This made me LOL! Unfortunately, I think we'll only see tongue once ET is a bit older... I don't think we'll see a proper kiss for these two while she is still 19. But I was disappointed by Sunny and GR's kiss!

@NRGchick Can I have some of your soju?.....

@vynenitsuga Yup, not having a good feeling about her. Maybe she helped the Eunuch disappear? Though she is a new GR (like it was mentioned at the beginning of the show)?

• Like 10

So there's a possibility that the king is the only one who can kill that eunuch

Or the sword in KS heart!!!!

The boy who keep seeing ET,,,I wonder if he's a ghost,,,or maybe an angel??

Flashback of kimshin of a 29 yrs old ET ...then her memory will be erase suddenly if she see their pictures

Wooaah ...can't wait for the upcoming episodes but i don't want this drama to end yet..I'm still enjoying it

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Omg you may be right.But I was also thinking that if ET is starting to lose her abilities,won't this also mean that ET will be in greater danger?I mean,what if she can no longer summon goblin?The fact that she may be starting to lose her abilities would mean that either she dies or goblin dies since one will live only if the other dies.:tears:

that too.. i start to think that ET avoiding her death too much, so her ability start to faded along with his birth mark, and one day when she in the great danger he can't summon goblin any more. :tears:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, cristapark said:

So there's a possibility that the king is the only one who can kill that eunuch

Or the sword in KS heart!!!!

The boy who keep seeing ET,,,I wonder if he's a ghost,,,or maybe an angel??

Flashback of kimshin of a 29 yrs old ET ...then her memory will be erase suddenly if she see their pictures

Wooaah ...can't wait for the upcoming episodes but i don't want this drama to end yet..I'm still enjoying it

The boy is definitely human but may turn out to be another vessel for butterfly God........just guessing though

• Like 8

Just watch Scene Kim Shin want to kill evil..Love writer make Kim Shin to kill evil just like that..She didnt forget Kim Shin as General..so its actually scary to look Kim shin kill that evil....

The the face of Kim Shin failed to kill evil.

OmG that face KS so worried...And last part I worried evil can possesed human?I dont get this part.Need to wait tomorow episode..

• Like 8