[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

I like to watch saeguk drama, and I see that there are some differences from time to time. Silla--Goryeo--Joseon, Many stories describe that King's life is not so happy like it seems, Goryeo in particular, Is it because many wars before? Im just curious 

• Like 4

I always shake my head in bemusement whenever I hear women going on wanted to be treated like queens and princesses.  Quite often those women were pawn in luxurious prison with little control over their own fate. 

1 hour ago, kiranzz said:

I like to watch saeguk drama, and I see that there are some differences from time to time. Silla--Goryeo--Joseon, Many stories describe that King's life is not so happy like it seems, Goryeo in particular, Is it because many wars before? Im just curious 

Wang Yeo,

Seriously hot.

He looks the hottest here than he has looked in the series.

And as we say in our country, the first shot we saw of Wang Yeo he looked seriously "mashed up".

He looks hot, so hot.  

Oh please let the story be worthy of our time and attention.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, aurelly said:

Wang Yeo :wub:

• Like 16

47 minutes ago, hushhh said:

I always shake my head in bemusement whenever I hear women going on wanted to be treated like queens and princesses.  Quite often those were pawn in luxurious prison with little control over their own fate. 

Hi dear.. ET is not one of them that's why we love her. From the beginning I am enchanted by her character and she's my favorite. Her past is still unknown so does her future (apart KS foresee her in 29yo) and it just makes her more mysterious in my eyes. And I love mysteries. I read crime books.

My crazy theory is that ET is WY's sister in the past. Not as epic as your 'horse' theory though lol

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, hushhh said:

I always shake my head in bemusement whenever I hear women going on wanted to be treated like queens and princesses.  Quite often those were pawn in luxurious prison with little control over their own fate. 

Wang Yeo,

Seriously hot.

He looks the hottest here than he has looked in the series.

And as we say in our country, the first shot we saw of Wang Yeo he looked seriously "mashed up".

He looks hot, so hot.  

Oh please let the story be worthy of our time and attention.

Reveal hidden contents

Chingu @hushhh.... He sure is hot in that outfit. He can modeled it for me anytime. Soooooo Hot :flushed::wub::wub:

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, dewh13 said:

Look at those best reply in LDW still!!!!

1. Wow..

2. LDW is making me flutter..really handsome

3. Sigh..look at those eyes

4. What a handsome king..wow his new side appear

I've been rendered speechless by LDW's hotness in the new stills of him as the King. And it seems like Knetz are really loving his sageuk looks too! Thanks for sharing the translation, @dewh13!

The article also says that they'll be unveiling Wang Yeo's story from the 11th episode onwards. Can't wait :w00t:

• Like 10

When dots airing, i was biggest fan of SJK, but second couple story more catching my attention..
when goblin airing, i also biggest fan of gongyoo, but again, i fall for second couple story, innocent grim reaper and tough person kim sun. . (But i still love goblin journey)
so much love for goblin drama ! 
https3A2F2F682Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2F91929
Credit to doomsday
Since he was playing OLD and LONELY KING, i think you all right, he is the handsome king in korean history lol. I edit my post with bigger size.. grim reaper stils on main page naver and no.1 article
  • Like 21

@Ahpheng  's "hot body please" comic strip and the latest Wang Yeo stills from @LoveBangWon and @aurelly really bring back the "Pervy.... *cough* I mean Pretty... Ahjumma Club"-ness in me.

post-63253-Bruno-Mars-Im-too-hot-hot-dam

I think if Gong Yoo and Lee Dong-wook were in a sageuk and looking too damn hot in it (as they are in Goblin), I would be too busy fanning myself to care for the story. LMAO

Gif cr:  Silverblaze92 at Pandawhale

Edited by selenette
  • Like 22

27 minutes ago, LoveBangWon said:

When dots airing, i was biggest fan of SJK, but second couple story more catching my attention..
when goblin airing, i also biggest fan of gongyoo, but again, i fall for second couple story, innocent grim reaper and tough person kim sun. . (But i still love goblin journey)
so much love for goblin drama !

We have same problem here :grin:

1 hour ago, gutibear said:

Hi dear.. ET is not one of them that's why we love her. From the beginning I am enchanted by her character and she's my favorite. Her past is still unknown so does her future (apart KS foresee her in 29yo) and it just makes her more mysterious in my eyes. And I love mysteries. I read crime books.

My crazy theory is that ET is WY's sister in the past. Not as epic as your 'horse' theory though lol

love me some crazy theory :w00t: now, IF ET is WY's sister, she still can have a relationship with KS right? 

true, her character is one of my favorite in this drama after KS, she can be a little bit like a child but sometimes she's more mature than both uncle :) and yep her past is what i'm totally curious, i hope we get some a glimpse about that in the next episodes.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, selenette said:

I think if Gong Yoo and Lee Dong-wook were in a sageuk and looking too damn hot in it (as they are in Goblin), I would be too busy fanning myself to care for the story. LMAO

I want them in fiction saeguk like The Moon That Embraces The Sun not in real life based saeguk that way so we'll get more goodness from them :kiss_wink: