[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, naritul said:

@itzibitzispider said "I want to go shopping at the the nearest mall (where there is a body shop), but if I tell my kids they will kill me for sure "

Well...WY has heard you... 

GOOD LUCK CHINGUYAAA!!!! :naughty:

I keep that :wub: GrimReaper mentioned MEEEEE

But whats EDT?

Edited by LyraYoo
Please do not quote images
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, joyezz said:

Eun Tak : "are all grim reapers handsome?

me : nope 

http://k-drama-trash.tumblr.com/

I totally feel you, he is so handsome. And he looks so gentlemanly and sexy but the writer is more focused on making him sweet and cute. It's like a shame he cannot touch her and sweep her into a sexy hot kiss. He looks like so sexy in that black coat and hat and pale skin...like a secret detective or an English gentleman from the 60's, and Sunny looks like a femme fatale...it's like he has such kissable lips in the screen shots, but cannot kiss or touch, it drives me crazy, could writer nim, make a scene where he is wearing that sexy long black coat, white shirt and then holds her by the waist and kisses her in a sexy steamy shot? I mean he is already looking like sex in black already, can they just sex up his image a bit more...with his lips and hands, thanks writer nim.

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 10

10 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

I keep that :wub: GrimReaper mentioned MEEEEE

But whats EDT?

Eau De Toilette (Parfume) :sweatingbullets:

I also need GR use his power on me "Back to yr normal life..."

GR on duty!

New BTS Fan Cam

Cr Owner. 

• Like 12

(sorry for double posting)

Songpa-gu? Have you heard this district in Seoul? They're shooting at Dalkomm again. Looks like they're not filming in one same cafe twice.I don't care where do they film, just give more scenes and developement.

I think WangSun should be called CoffeeCouple. Almost all their scenes/dates are shooted in Dalkomm. 

From the comments section LDW was there as well but that person hasn't catched up him.

But someone else has catched a glimpse of him in between filming I guess. As always in his phone. 

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Puppywookie said:

I totally feel you, he is so handsome. And he looks so gentlemanly and sexy but the writer is more focused on making him sweet and cute. It's like a shame he cannot touch her and sweep her into a sexy hot kiss. He looks like so sexy in that black coat and hat and pale skin...like a secret detective or an English gentleman from the 60's, and Sunny looks like a femme fatale...it's like he has such kissable lips in the screen shots, but cannot kiss or touch, it drives me crazy, could writer nim, make a scene where he is wearing that sexy long black coat, white shirt and then holds her by the waist and kisses her in a sexy steamy shot? I mean he is already looking like sex in black already, can they just sex up his image a bit more...with his lips and hands, thanks writer nim.

yea it is too bad that he has so little romantic and emotional scenes because he is very good at it. I don't think there will be steamy scenes though haha Goblin is a family friendly drama. Maybe we should wait for his next drama or movie :) 

@Princi_86 it is already episode 9. It's about  time they give them more screen time :sweatingbullets: DOTS second couple develop faster than them right?

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Puppywookie said:

I see it as a good thing that he's so handsome oozing lots of sex appeal, but at the same time he is giving off cute vibes. His cuteness is making us fall helplessly for him :wub: We're getting the best of both worlds ^^

But yes, wow, thank you for the very visual image. I badly need some hot skinship of our OTP.

07a24058476fe03457820e877e3595a83cd1ad8b

• Like 11

16 hours ago, tianaa said:

loved this scene when JET says she is late and tell her did she forget her boyfriend is a goblin?image.gif

did anyone know the song that played in this scene? been looking for it everywhere!

anyway i loooove this scene too <3

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 6

55 minutes ago, winterdew said:

I see it as a good thing that he's so handsome oozing lots of sex appeal, but at the same time he is giving off cute vibes. His cuteness is making us fall helplessly for him :wub: We're getting the best of both worlds ^^

But yes, wow, thank you for the very visual image. I badly need some hot skinship of our OTP.

Lock them up in a room? hahaha

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Chellsee said:

She's the cutest bride to be! 

tumblr_ohncfvWA521ugbqo0o2_1280.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Song Joong-ki to Gong Yoo, star TV writer Kim Eun-sook’s keen insight

Kim Eun-sook, one of the most popular writers of Korean TV, is grabbing the attention of viewers once again with a new series, “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.” 

She was behind hit TV series such as “Secret Garden,” “The Heirs” and “Descendants of the Sun,” which were popular among viewers of all ages. 

Many attribute her success to her choosing the right actors to play the male protagonists in her works.

The current popularity of “Guardian” is largely due to Gong Yoo’s looks and his ability to portray a mysterious aura in his role as a goblin in the series.

Hide contents

Kim’s other TV series were also successful due to actors like Hyun-bin, Lee Min-ho and Song Joong-ki, who all excellently delivered the romantic lines written by Kim. Her earlier works, such as “Lovers in Paris,” which starred Park Shin-yang, were no exception.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612271552551442748_2

Kim Eu-sook, she is not only a good writer, but she knows pretty well in choosing right actors and actresses in all her kdrama. 

Kim Go eun, she is the new brand actress, but the writernim dare to use her in kdrama. She has confidence this young lady had the capability to take the roles. And, it is proven that the writer has putting the right person on their perfect roles.

I m happy with Kim Go eun, she is really good in acting, no wonder the writernim appoints her to be JET..the more you look at her, the more prettier she is....loving her

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 24

I'm still not happy about the "검" thing. So here's how to brand new sword look like, a gift from the King.

KUUYV1k.png

Kim Shin was killed by his own sword

5TVBQKl.png

Bz9Yc2J.png

When he turns into Goblin, the sword also turns into green something and slowly disappear

O43ez1R.png

m4TQePK.png

This is when Euntak first time saying that she could see the sword

tM7rCmr.png

This is when Euntak attempted to pull out the sword but failed. As we already noticed, the swords are different, I don't know if this an error or what.

qPzJFVo.png

From episode 1 to 8, we have seen Kim Shin (after turns into Goblin) being in pain because of the sword three times.

6nd3Tr8.png

First one is a flashback when he visited a graveyard back in Quebec, what I'm still curious is, is this his real sword that stucked in his chest, or is he trying to kill himself by stabbing a sword to his chest? Unlike the other scene, the sword usually covers with the green thing, but not this one, but later we've seen a scene where the "green thingy" is around the sword, but NOT covering the sword like the other scene, this is what make me wonder about whether the sword in this scene is the original sword that in his chest?

MVGghOr.png

fpfUDNq.png

Second one is after their second date in Quebec, when he realised about his first love. They did not shown us any sword here, because the pain was not long.

4Z3rpDb.png

Third one is the latest one when he was walking home with Euntak after Euntak's part time job. This time we have shown the red thingy which indicate the pain.

jrBdW86.png

Let's compare both the first and third sword appearing, I will put it side by side to make it easier.

F9ypu53.jpg

Notice the different the green/tortoise color surrounding the swords? In the left picture, the sword wasn't covered in that "tortoise thingy" while the right picture is covered with the "tortoise thingy". Is it a mistake?

• Like 20

Such fine print you got there, @itzibitzispider

Spoiler

I say go for it! Tag your kids along and ask for their opinion (hey, do you think this scent is good for me?) and then stealthily suggest the perfume (I think this one's better) and buy it (looks good, okay I'll buy it. wanna have some subway?). I went to a nearby Body Shop store to score a marked-down bottle of perfume oil. Blimey I missed the 50%-off sale by mere 3 days (I was too lazy to go there earlier). I told the lady the EDT was featured in a Korean drama so expect some sales jump. Well, she told me it's their bestseller and lots of Koreans have been buying it. Effective PPL.

• Like 10